Yfw this happens

>yfw this happens

Fully equipped?

My own clone!

Something something, dated Metal Gear reference.

Personally, I think that or a body switch would be a great plot for an episode.

You realize that's a fetish drawing, right?

Your point?

Nah, just asking.

Oh look, a mtf transformation fetish thread.

What could PAWsibly go wrong?

You're the genius who bumped it out of deletion.
Maybe you want it deep down?

this kind of fetish art terrifies me

of all of the fetish art out there, THIS is the stuff that terrifies you?

this is the tamest possible shit when it come to transformation.

>not turning into princess marco
Fug u

Shitting dick nipples and seeing cute cartoon girls tortued brutallys the only thing that scares me.

>tortued brutallys

*tortured brutally

>Shitting dick nipples
why did you have to remind me that exists?

We Sup Forums now?

Wish we had more Princess Marco TGTF

>pants FALLING
Shouldn't they stay on instead?

Does anyone have that one e621 image with all those horrible tags? Not the image itself, but the image of the tags.

they always look so unhappy when they're transforming :(

I believe you were looking for this.

Yes this is the one, thank you.

>Cooking
You sick fuck

>lenexwants

>ICS
The hero of this entire fetish and probably my favorite artist on the internet.

Shame he doesn't draw comics or transformation stuff any more and sticks to just some pretty tame Rule 63.

Cheese Grater is funny but Hyperscat never never not make me laugh.

Y'know, this isn't a /d/ comedy thread, but I get the feeling this will be fucking entertaining if we let it persist. So carry on, you absolute madmen.

>Whitekitten
I try not to judge a man based on his fetishes because you know, what gets your engine running is your business.

But goddamn, the world would be better off if someone that twisted wasn't around. That dude could get off to a working meat grinder if you told him it was a school age woman that was being turned into sausage.

That should be the welcome sign of the internet.

Involuntary transformation is a dominance-themed fetish, the fun is having them being forcefully stripped of their form. It can be relatively harmless and playful like this one or reach full this-is-basically-rape-with-another-name levels.
The other half of tf art is when the transformation is actually themed around wish-fullfilment (becoming something you aspire to be), which is popular, among the others, with people with gender disorders.

>implied cannibalism

>Cheese Grater - 1
>It's literally the one picture that involves a cheese grater

the fug is this

>the fug is this

*the fug is this?

>Star starts changing into Marco.
>By the end they're fully transformed into each other, memories and all.
>They decide to not mention it ever again.

Please tell me "skullfuck" is just the name of an artist

Yellow tags are artists
Purple tags are 'series,' like Bomberman, Mario, etc.
White tags are general tags.

it's bound to happen eventually, nearly every show involving a male and female duo does it at one point.

why does that girl have a bag on her head? whats in the bag?

"implied cannibalism" really shouldn't have made me smirk, but it did for some reason.

Same here. I actually used to talk to him a little, being a friend of a friend, he's a really, really cool dude.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to talk to him in probably over a year. I miss him, and it really bummed me out when I learned he very briefly appeared in the drawthread over a month back and I missed him.

Yeah, no shit. Would you be happy when you experienced the pain of your entire body simultaneously changing at a cellular level?

This should be a banner