Do you think this will be good?

Do you think this will be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzK4gSyZrF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chappelle did it better

you couldnt have picked less flattering pics for either of them. what was going through the author's mind when he picked those images? that pic of jordan peele isn't even in the top 50 google image search results. same for spike lee. i just don't understand

So they have basically stolen script from Dave Chapelle.

id watch it

Jordan Peele is our generations Scorsese. Screencap this

no

its just going to be more bbc/white girl shilling

Can't these uppity light-skin nigger mulattos come up with anything else other than muh I'm black? Dark skin niggas are cool and chill but light skin niggas are massive fucking faggot pussies.

fuck up. bitch ass nigga

Why are black people allowed to be so self centered

>cool niggers
youre supposed to be 18 to post here

does it matter? they're both ugly

So his early work was good but he'll never do anything worthwhile again?

light skin mulatto white nigga detected.

because you cucked ass white people allow it. im mexican and have 0 respect for blacks. they are some dumbass mother fuckers

Don't worry you mexinigs may aswell be black to us. If white people weren't so cucked you would still be in mexico having narcos hack your head off so don't complain about us being cucked.

Its the expect opposite
Its part of non monetary reparations

I'm sure it will trigger Sup Forums sjws and that's enough for me

This motherfucker literally can't do anything but race bait movies.

No it's not. Chapelle, Eddie, Michael Jackson All based af. Meanwhile you have these white mulatto coons with no identity like Peele and Spike Lee making trash about being a coon every fucking year.

is Jordan Peele physically incapable of making anything that isn't about muh race?

>Its part of non monetary reparations

Silence is kino.

Is ice spelt backwards so he can read it in a mirror?

The Departed is literally his best film

I also don't understand why people hate it so much, but I wouldn't go that far to the other side of the argument

Nigger comedian never shuts fuck up about race. Nigger director can only do movie s about race.

But he isn't black he has reverse vitiligo!

its on him for wearing such retarded looking glasses

because it's really bad

who is the Muppet doll on the right?

Spike lee made 25th hour and that's the best movie of the 2000's Literally no characters in that movie are black and racism is brought up once as the main character gets irrational at his sentence

spike lee looks like a turtle and jordan has no chin so it works out fine

Why everything Spike Lee does has to do with niggers?
Is he racist or something?

chappelle was raised by two white unitarians, that's why he's different. the programming didn't work against two loving white parents.

>spic
>having opinions
kek

Delet this

he literally hates white people and doesnt even try to hide it

>25th hour
literally what?

Triggered guy over here

Oh, so you are a blockbuster viewing pleb that knows nothing of real movies. Gotcha

You wouldn't like it anyway. Nothing blows up

Doesn't a movie like this already exist?

Is Spike Lee wearing a pair of those glasses with a fake nose?

>im mexican
>says the guy working peanuts to clean toilets for a living with 20 relatives in his house

why are mulattos usually the most anti-white

Kill whitey

>Spike lee made 25th hour and that's the best movie of the 2000's
Fucking this. Spike may be a fucking loudmouth that talks a wealth of shit, but he's a great director.

Mexicans copy blacks the most.

You realize that's fake, right?

it's already been done

>Spike lee made 25th hour and that's the best movie of the 2000's
jesus, reddiitt. I don't care how racist or un-racist anyone is here--this is some grade-A shit taste. You should really really never post again. This board is terrible and you're way beneath even it. Fucking Christ.

Why can all black artists literally only make art about B L A C K N E S S?

I'm not racist whatsoever, but it's really fucking dumb and annoying. Like seriously, we get it, you're fucking black, WE KNOW....

Thread. Also, Spike Lee still hates whitey. That will never change.

Very true, except for the part where you said dark skinned niggers are cool. Light skinned niggers are some of the worst niggers out there. They really believe they're geniuses because they don't have a sub 70 iq.

Get out wasn't even a good film

>filmed in black and white
>like real life
Was this part of the joke?

jordan has like 3 chins in that picture lad

absolute kino
youtube.com/watch?v=RzK4gSyZrF4

Honestly Get Out was shit as horror but pretty decent as comedy
And this sounds like a concept that would work so I'm waiting for it

Get Out is literally about how Jordan Peele is a victim of upper class white people being nice to him.

Only someone triggered as fuck could have made that film.

If Peele writes and doesn't allow Spike to go anywhere near the script then it might be good.