I didn't ship the Pines twins.Why am I shipping these two? I never incest ship

I didn't ship the Pines twins.Why am I shipping these two? I never incest ship.

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/980181/aa6b423801/
pastebin.com/JZhi8rH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because you missed "save the date"

Sorry trips, it's because he saw "Space Invader" first

you have a case of bad taste OP, if you have to incest in this show you should had went with Lucy.

because your're getting lonelier and lonelier every minute of your life

Sounds like fun.

I hear you man, something about these two are just cute.

I've heard a lot of criticism discussed and argued about this show in Sup Forums, but I am kinda curious about it. Is it worth a watch? What could I expect from it?

Dammit that is cute

It's simple.
First, Lynn is a tomboy so you probably like the idea of dating a girl that's pretty much a boy, since that requires less effort in getting to compromise for her needs.
Secondly, Mabel was a shit. No matter how cute she is, her real personality that utterly hinders Dipper's own goals and desires make Pinecest just a shit thing to ship.
Thirdly, Lynn and Lincoln actually have out a lot, and are really hands on, so the idea that they might do "more" is appealing.
Fourthly, you probably like Lynn and are self-inserting as Lincoln. Or maybe you like Lincoln and are self-inserting as Lynn, I won't judge much.

I can't stand Lynn at all, she's too annoying

Even Lincoln knows

>Freud
glad to see you here

Welcome aboard.

Because you've developed taste, user.

the lewd house is what got me into the loud house. :(

because they will both enjoy it

I don't ship it because incest, but I imagine a big factor in this being the most popular incest ship is that Lynn acts the most like Ronnie-Ann, Lincoln's actual girlfriend, so she fits into his "type" the most. Compared to Pinecest where Mable has nothing in common with the types of girls that Dipper is shown to like.

That and the minimal age difference (The only other "viable" one in that regards is Lucy) meaning they have similar body sizes and are more likely to hang out. That's probably the actual main reason.

Will there ever be a Loud House thread which doesn't boil down to either/both Waifufaggotry or Incest Ships?

>Will there ever be a Loud House thread which doesn't boil down to either/both Waifufaggotry or Incest Ships?

Remember where you are, user.

No. Because take those away, and people don't want to talk about Loud House at all. Waifufaggotry and shipping outlast all discussion. Especially for bland children's cartoons.

>not shipping the superior pair

Remember that when Lincoln went to an alternate dimension where all his sisters were boys Lynn looked and behaved the exact same so when you ship this you're also implying Lincoln is gay.

Fuck it, were since were on the topic. Anybody some good pastebin stories?

And?

Find the story where Lincoln is jerking off to Lynn taking a dump. You degenerate.

Stop implying this boy wants to be with girls that are essentially boys.

I always feel like Lynn wants to fuck Lincoln for no reason.

Maybe it's just that Garabatoz comic that I saw before watching the show. Who knows.

The show is literally a western harem without the constant teasing. There's no way you talk about it with anyone over the age of 14 and not talk about waifu fagging or ship.

My cousin is 13 years old and he still says he loves lori

Or maybe the roomate episode

What about the football episode?

>Lynn undressing in front of lincoln and lincoln undressing in front of lynn
>a fuckton of times
>this ship is STILL not considered canon in the eyes of people

>I'll let you be big spoon
>Implying Lynn makes Lincoln be little spoon often.

No, that's not how it works.

If a person is physiologically a cute girl, it is heterosexual for a guy to want to have sex with her.

Because autism. Seriously, It seems like every Sup Forums discussion about this show devolves into mindless waifu faggotry and shipping. It's turning me off from the series altogether.

Yeah that was alright episode. The plot was a bit rushed.

>western harem, complete with sexual tension
>expect to not have waifu/shipping shitposting

You know what, I hope it does turn you off the series, because you're a fucking idiot.

It's a slice of life show with rehashed cartoon plots. There's the ocassional d'aww sibling/family love moment every other episode, but other than that it doesn't have much going for it that makes it worth talking about.

It's just a show that's fuel for fan content.

There's no sexual tension.

That is excellently edited. If you showed me this before I would've even considered it was real.

Not intended. But are you really gonna tell me watching the show you never felt 'Hey, that could be easily misinterpreted'?

Is your cousin, Clyde?

>It's a slice of life show with rehashed cartoon plots

That's kinda why some people like it I think. It's like a cartoon straight from the 90s. Even the animation style. It's not trying to be wacky shit like all the new shows today.

It's not great, but there's very little wrong with it.

>tfw that was your request

>That is excellently edited. If you showed me this before I would've even considered it was real.

Just a way of speech. No way I would've been convinced it was literally real.

>completely episodic
>dominated by light humor writing
>character relationships drive the show, mostly between Lincoln and his sisters
>ONE BOY TEN GIRLS WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR THE WORLD
Literally and unironically inevitable.

[flips page]

>western harem, complete with sexual tension

There is no sexual tension between the siblings other than Tumblr autists over analyzing a series designed for children.

>expect to not have waifu/shipping shitposting

I expect the occasional waifu shitposting. But not when they take up entire thread discussions daily.

She sure loved that hole in the bathroom floor.

Reminder.

Were there more strips? This always gets posted.

g.e-hentai.org/g/980181/aa6b423801/

She's a softie on the inside.

More like a peeping perv.

I'd love to feel her soft insides

Thank you.

Poor Ronnie...

You would first have to defeat her in hand to hand combat.

Where were these made? Did Chris Savino make them for some magazine? Did he draw them at the very low point of his life? It seems weird he would draw this stuff unless he knew he would not get blacklisted for risque material.

Oh yes

I got you boo. pastebin.com/JZhi8rH4

>missing: cell

They blacklist people for stuff like that?

context?

Read the pastebin my friend.

This is America, man. If you work on cartoons stuff like Ren and Stimpy, Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Test, Foster's, etc. and word gets out you did risque material, it could get you in shit. Just look at how people react when someone associated with children media does anything that is remotely adult like.

i think they've really stopped caring about that stuff

But Rebecca Sugar drew Ed Edd n Eddy yaoi and is the poster girl for CN media right now. This isn't the 50's were you have to worry about being labeled a commie now.

Does Nick know about this, knowing that they biggest cartoon, the cartoon that finally manage to beat Spongebob in the ratings, and it's creator fucking drew this?

Forgot to add, just look up Paul Robertson, the guy who did the animation for Giffany on Gravity Falls, now that's some sick shit.

Nah man, only us, anons on Sup Forums know of its existence. Keep it hush hush now!

??? go on. what did he do that was so bad?

Paul Robertson also did the Scott Pilgrim sprites in the game.

Also when is Ubisoft going to be re-releasing that anyway?

The musicians for the game won't allow it.

No, but you can get labeled as a minority fetishist instead.