I feel happy for him. He finally has a hit

I feel happy for him. He finally has a hit

iunno, I liked Emily Rose alright

Emily Rose would have been great if it wasn't for the ending

Sinister is really underrated

Huh, I really liked Hellraiser: Inferno.

>Sinister is really underrated
No it isn't, everyone I see talk about it sucks its dick.

Just like the dude who took over from Wright for Ant-Man

Sinister was great though, it got a lot of praise.

Looks like everything he's done has made plenty of profit at least.

Only seen Sinister. For a super cliched and generic story, I thought it was actually pretty well directed.

only because it's a marvel movie, which doesn't allow directors to have any real creative freedoms in order to fit into their formula.

Sinister is the one with Darth Maul in it, right?

no that was Insidious

To be honest, once you look at the original ideas behind Wright's much more unlikable Ant-Man, we kind of dodged the bullet.

Helps the fact that Peyton Reed knows the character well.

wow such pleb taste, and Peyton Reed knows as much about Ant-man as any of these MCU directors, in that he read a few comics after getting the job.

You fucking idiot.

>ant-man
>unlikable

thats kind of the point of Lang and O'Grady you fucking casual. Hell, most of Pym's stories are him getting over the fact that most people don't like him.

I primarily come here for movie shit but dammit all if thread's like these don't make me feel bad for the "REEEEEEE GO BACK TO Sup Forums" posters.
Like seriously who gives a fuck?
Although yes given how passionate I hear he was about getting the job I'm happy for him too.

>He finally has a hit
looking at how much money the other movies cost to make and how much they made, Doctor Strange is his worst movie. Looks to me that every movie he makes more than doubles its money or more.

We give a fuck because Sup Forums moviefag mongoloids have significantly and obviously degraded the quality of the board.

Maybe he should stop doing horror. Because he's shit at it.

Fuck off that was awful.

No zombie Michael Jackson

>Lang
>Unlikable

Have you only ever read the Spencer stories?

Lang's plenty likeable outside of Spencer's run, and even there people hate him purely for the sake of comedy. O'Grady's entire character is that he's a colossal piece of shit, but O'Grady wasn't the Ant Man either version of the film was about.

u

I'm more happy for Carlyle that he's livin the dream, and yet Dad that dan Harmon had to come in and ruin his script with low brow, normie core humor that everyone on earth agrees was inappropriate

All of those movies were hits. Look at the returns.

But yeah it's good he had a critically successful one too.

>Wright's much more unlikable Ant-Man
In what way? Pym wasn't a villain like everyone keeps saying, and Lang was the same as he is in the final movie.

You listen to a lot of tasteless faggots talk.

Because all the threads asking which cartoon character you'd most like to fuck were just complete quality, huh?

at least with those there's shit to jerk off to