Moviepass

Have you got yours yet?

I just ordered mine. How's your experience been.

any word on them planning to launch this internationally?

Shut up you fucking shills.

same fag VPN

Why would anyone shill a service with no way of being financially viable in any way.

AMC correspondent here
please remove this thread
regards

>Ordered mine two weeks ago
>Still havent gotten the card
>Contact customer service
>No response
>Week later get an email that they are running behind and it will be 3-4 more weeks till I get started

Wew what a nice first impression

If mine doesn't appear in my mailbox in the next week i'm gonna punch a donkey in the face

i subscribed the day after the news hit and still haven't received mine, and i'm a past member

i was going to watch some it kino

who owns this company? whats their ticker tag?

$9.99 to see any movie I want is really tempting but when I factor in transportation costs, desire to actually leave my house and inviting friends who won't have it etc... is this really going to appeal to many besides internet movie bloggers who can't get actual press passes?

And baby driver is below these. Thank you based kinopass

>is a subscription that gets you up to 30 movies a month for the price of 1 movie ticket gonna appeal to anyone?

i thought it was the same founders as netflix

Well is it?

it is for anyone who goes to the kinoplex

No, one of the founders of Netflix is just CEO of it now. It might seem counterintuitive at first since Netflix's entire shtick is watching shit at home but this is actually because NF is getting sick of having to yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy7y67uyt6y7uyuyt56y7u87y6t57y6t5y7u8i7y6t7ui6ryty7u6rt5edy7utfygrdf

Yeah, got mine last week and saw Ingrid already. Meant to see like 2-3 more within the week but got a cold. It's fucking awesome. The rollout was a shitshow and i was petulant about it, but it's really amazing.

If anyone wants me to check their zip, let me know. It was a pain in the ass without registering the app.

Cool thing is qualifying for perks, like I have a Regal a 10 min walk from me, so i'll acrue points for concessions easily.

So how does this play out, realistically.
They raise the price after one year? To what?
Or (pls god) they find a way to keep it at $10?

While it works for MEGAplexes around here (philly) and the Roxy, which sometimes has smaller films, I wish it worked for the 'arthouse' ritz chain. is this the case elswerwhere as well?

>NF is getting sick of having to yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy7y67uyt6y7uyuyt56y7u87y6t57y6t5y7u8i7y6t7ui6ryty7u6rt5edy7utfygrdf
A-user, are you ok?

>30 movies a month
Huge disclaimer. You can only see each movie once. Changes everything.

This is incorrect. Yeah they said it once, but since amended.

Well it used to be $30 a month so the price is going down.

Really? Nice. I'm really excited again.

Right- apparently the price is guaranteed for a year, just wondering how much the eventual hike will be. I'd probably do $15, but no more.