Send a White boy wearin a turtle neck through the hood

>send a White boy wearin a turtle neck through the hood
>he has level 4 plates and had a concealed carry underneath
>have an SUV filled with rednecks and long rifles nearby providing overwatch
>mow down any niggers that try to rob the nerd at gunpoint or knife point

What would be the legality of this? It sounds pretty legal to me, though frowned upon by niggers, leftists and the Obama administration. You could even record it to show you did nothing wrong, that nigger cockroaches just crawled out of the woodwork to rob Poindexter and threaten his life. You could call it Urban Safari.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Australia
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-charged-shooting-near-minneapolis-black-lives-matter-protest-n472546
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Lying in wait
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like righteous fury to me

Good luck getting a nigger to rob you. I know how silly that must sound. But you'll just freak niggers out strollin through the hood

you can accomplish the same thing with a friend no need for a whole suv, other than that sounds gr8

Sounds legal. Trust me, I'm a professional

Zimmermanning?

Reminds me of when niggers hunted down crackers during protests. Man, with crackers and niggers, everyone loses.

This.

Me and my little bro got lost in Milwaukee and ended up in the straight hood.

We just walked with our heads held high and blacks, and these were straight up hood rats, were seriously like "hello sirs"

Probably thought we came to shoot them up.

this was done already? some white supremacists counter protested BLM or some shit while packing and when they got attacked they opened fire

pretty sure the white supremacists got the long arm of the law. not sure if the people who attacked them did as well

None since you already admitted that you plan to provoke people. You can be certain that you are already on a FBI watchlist.

>Urban Safari.

superb idea bob

instead of going to afrika to hunt elephants and rhinos rich adventurers from all over the world would flock to the Ghettos of USA to hunt niggers.

FUND IT

premeditation trumps the claim of self defense.

>backup is premeditation

When niggers call anyone "sir," they're mocking them.

>walking through a black neighborhood while being white
>provoking an attack

>white supremacists

They were literally just memers from /k/. They did get dicked by the law, despite video evidence of being attacked and choked.

>planning to provoke people
>by being White and walking down the street

I really wouldn't mind standing trial for that. Might redpill some of my kinfolk, naw mean? I really respect those /k/ dudes that did that, and I've donated about $500 toward their legal defense. I'm interested to see how their trials (if they don't plead) go down.

Is this also true for when they call people "boss"?
Also, what's the significance of it? Why is it considered mocking?

>We just walked with our heads held high and blacks, and these were straight up hood rats, were seriously like "hello sirs"

They probably thought you were plain clothes police, because they can't imagine any other white guys voluntarily walking around there.

You'll get tossed in the slammer if you actually get caught.

Media will rip you apart for being white and defending yourself with guns

Reasonable people will see that you went out of your way to bait and ambush criminals and either not care about you getting dicked by the law, or actively trying to get you dicked by the law

the only people who will side with you are other edgy retard ancaps.

>pre-meditated murder
Sure sounds legal to me, OP.

Again,
>walking through black neighborhood while white
>baiting and ambushing

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Or you could just wear a trump hat around niggers while having a concealed weapon, and not have to do all that planning, since they will usually try to kill anyone they even slightly perceive as racist if they think they can get away with it

You would go to prison after the police investigated and realized you had all the equipment and did all the planning ahead of time.

>you premeditated that someone would attack you for your skin color, so you have no right to defend yourself

Jesus fucking christ you cant be serious

I saw a video of American police leaving an unlocked car in the middle of the street and arresting the nogs who tried to steal it.

Same principle really.
American police aren't hippocrites, are they?

i get what you want to accomplish with a stunt like that, but honestly, not worth it.

every time a white man kills a black in todays climate it's just another hit against whites. let blacks kill themselves. their communities are already human meat grinders, it's a matter of letting nature take it's course.

You are purposely walking around a neighborhood with all those weapons and truck full of people with weapons in the attempt to lure someone to attack you so you can shoot them and claim you did it in self defense.

That's not the same as reacting to a threat and using a legal firearm to protect yourself without the other premeditated factors.

>you knew the niggers wouldn't be able to resist hitting that lick, you knew they hated your Whiteness

Blacks can walk down the sidewalks of White neighborhoods without fearing an attack, the only thing they worry about is maybe the police being called and them being questioned if they live there. A White walking down the sidewalk in a Black neighborhood? If you get held at gunpoint you don't have the right to defend yourself because you knew they would be violent? Because you knew they hated your skin color so your mere presence was an act of aggression?

Woooo boy, we're lost if that's the prevailing opinion of the courts of the land. Might as well kick off the revolution now.

>That's not the same as reacting to a threat and using a legal firearm to protect yourself without the other premeditated factors.

What difference does it make?

Why should someone go to jail for taking out scum who are so violent they attack someone just because they're white and seem like easy prey?

hell cops commit entrapment all the time, they make fucking TV shows out of it

In all my time on Sup Forums, this is the only truly interesting use of imagination I've seen.

You're unlikely to find any bulldog lawyers on Sup Forums though, just people talking out their ass.

Why? Because you had the forethought to anticipate a crime? Because you knew someone would eventually try to rob you or attack you?

If you did nothing to provoke this person, why would you be at fault? Is being White and dorky while in a Black neighborhood now a crime?

If we can admit that this is an act of aggression against Blacks, can we say having Blacks in White neighborhoods is an act of aggression against Whiteness?

That user is possibly right in that case but it's not always mocking. Especially from older nigs. It's just uncommon that nigs use the word sir.

But boss and boss-man are respectful terms. Mostly used to thank Pakis who sell then their cigars for rolling weed.

Intention is different.

That's why manslaughter and murder aren't treated the same way.

It's a stupid idea too because you are literally putting yourself at risk to get fucked by the cops.

Who's being provoked? There's no law against walking through a bad neighbourhood.

Only person to be openly hostile to my regular wearing of Trump t-shirts was a scrawny nig from Chicago, and even after calling him a fucking faggot after he called me a sister-fucking redneck, he walked away. But still, he was the only one bold enough, and I even wore such a shirt in front of a Milwaukee BLM protest in a shopping mall. Good times.

you can't booby trap your house, either

OP's plan is pretty much a booby trap

Something like this could actually redpill America. A White person walking down the street gets attacked for being White or because a criminal wants to hit a lick. It's all on tape, no doubt, the nigger deserved it. So what's all the fuss about? Blacks should be happy some shitty violent scum is purged from their neighborhood, so why aren't they? Because they identify with criminals. Every Black in the US has some family member or friend who is one of these turds, and they mourn them every time they die. This is why Blacks are beyond saving. No matter why you think they ended up the way they did, they are beyond hope because they sympathize with violent, criminal scum, to the point where you can walk down the street, identify a violent criminal who attacks you, and if you kill them YOU are the bad guy because you should have known there were violent criminals and you shouldn't kill them.

>That's not the same as reacting to a threat and using a legal firearm to protect yourself without the other premeditated factors.
But that is literally, word for word, what he's talking about doing.
>walk down street
>threat occurs unprovoked
>respond to threat
>threat is gone
>somehow not self defense

I reckon the cops themselves wouldn't personally be against the idea but by law they'd have to act against vigilantes doing it.

The pollies would be up in arms about it though, Democucks and Cuckservatives alike.

Walking down the street is not a booby trap. Carrying a concealed weapon, if you have the legal right to do so, is also not a booby trap.

>Intention is different.

What if your intention is to walk down the street while being White all fucking day? If a nigger never attacked you then it would all be a waste of time, but one did, and they presented a threat to your life, What now?

You have every legal right to stand at a certain location, and now you're being presented with a threat. The person attacking you, you never exchanged words with them. They don't know you. You never fucked their wife. All they know is you're an easy target, and that you're White.

What now? It's your fault you were such an easy target? It's your fault they believe all the Black Lives Matter, blame Whitey bullshit? Fuck that, and fuck YOU if you believe that, and fuck YOU again for accepting that.

The difference is that a booby trap is indiscriminate. It can attack a family member who is stopping by unannounced, or a police officer with a search warrant, as it can a burglar. At least a dude walking down the street knows the difference.

So what if i wore a trump hat, and had enough sense to be armed and ready to defend myself, because i want to express my opinion, my freedom of speech, but recognize there is a lot of emotion about all this? I possibly cant do that without going to jail for years if i have to defend myself because its my responsibility to know that im going to be "baiting" poor victimized people of color into attacking me, and thats all my responsibility?

Is the first amendment not effectively dead and worthless if this is true?

nice anecdote but people have been beaten half to death just for not bowing down and saying they love BLM

know better than to mug jews

>im johnny kkknoxville and this is blackass

You'd be asking for it.

I'm no Americanite Legalmalese expert but in that scenario I think you're fine.

>expressing freedom of speech is wrong because its mean and will force people to attack you

what a time to be alive

If calling someone a name that means respect is an insult they can go ahead and degrade themselves trying to insult me all day.

I felt like their master.

> Reasonable people will see that you went out of your way to bait and ambush criminals and either not care about you getting dicked by the law, or actively trying to get you dicked by the law
> Reasonable people will see that you went out of your way to bait and ambush rapists and either not care about you getting dicked by the law, or actively trying to get you dicked by the law
Just had to change one word to show how hypocritical you are

Even the pope said "Curse my mother, expect a punch".

Don't worry, the backlash is coming. Just vote Trump and be patient for the moment.

Which pope was that? Surely not that that nigger loving slime cuck we have now

That's pretty much it. When you cunts finally get about to removing kebab, fried chicken and kale salad I'll be right over for a slice of action and that famous New York pizza.

IIRC there was a group of retired mercenaries offering "pirate safaris" In which they take customers out on a yacht off the coasts of Africa and bait out pirates. They would act like soft targets, barbequing and drinking to lure the pirates into attempting to boards the vessel before turning the tables and ambushing them.

Yes, that one, in response to the Charlie Hebdo attack.
We have a pope who is a hard-line pacifist except when defending Muslims. I've been catholic all my life, but the Vatican needs to fucking burn.

>in response to the Charlie Hebdo attack.

For fuck's sake

Just...

For fuck's sake

>British Catholic
I thought you all got shipped to Australia

Haha fuck I recall running into them off of Somalia. Pirate fucks mistook our ship at night for a cruiser because of the light placement.

Sure mr bix nood, you didn't recognize navy gray. You recognize the boatswain up there with the 50 cal pointed at your swede?

This.

They'll think you are an undercover because you are white.

My mother is Puerto Rican and I once walked too quickly through my grandmother's projects in the Bronx. When I came out of her building there was a crowd of people waiting to see what was going on.

"Don't run you're too white and we all thought you were an under cover."

Keep in mind I was 17 at the time.

We're all Anglicans here.

>by law the lawmen have to act against individuals who uphold the law in the lawmen's absence

Wew lad

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Australia

:^)

He'll never be a cowboy with that attitude

"Boss" is used respectfully.

To be honest I've had a lot of experience with blacks in the ghetto where they were very respectful. People offering drugs are surprisingly courteous when you turn them down using formalities you'd expect of any normal salesperson.

This fight is right in a sense if you're going there explicitly to shoot people you're going to end up like /k/ in Minneapolis
They I'd nothing unlawful but they went there to 'incite' shit based on their previous videos

Hey, faggot, so you mean that carrying firearms is also a bait.
>have a gun
>walk in black ghetto
>get attacked
>shot some nigger
>hurr durr, he waited for the attack so it was a bait and its illegal. We should punish dat white boy for kill these innocent dindus.

Really, are you retarded?

Just in my suburb there are 10 churches and only one is Catholic. I've seen more Orthodox churches than I have Catholic ones.

Yep, and make a t-shirt for white bait "everyone who attacks me will be shot"

OP has never been hunting and is prob a skinny-fat metrosexual suburbanite.

You can't use bait, faggot.

It's not sporting.

>People offering drugs are surprisingly courteous when you turn them down using formalities you'd expect of any normal salesperson.
my theory is that most of the low level dealers get fucked up by their managers if they cause a scene

most of the violence is either people trying to rip them off, rival gangs or unafiliated super low IQ niggers trying to mug

That's exactly what happened here
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-charged-shooting-near-minneapolis-black-lives-matter-protest-n472546

>if you're going there explicitly to shoot people you're going to end up like /k/ in Minneapolis

What in the actual fuck gives you an indication they were going there "EXPLICITLY" to shoot them just because they went to counter protest BLM activists and came with a means to self defense, because they're known for being violent?

So you mean that you cant have a gun with you because you want to do manslaughter?

The angle the prosecutor in that shooting will probably take is that the shooters were posting on livefeeds the night before, mocking the protesters and calling them hurtful words, so when they showed up the next night of course they should have expected a fight. This would be nothing posted on online social media, no hurtful words, so no anticipation of a shooting. Just some White boy beebopping down the street being White. It wouldn't take long for a nigger to jump on the opportunity to assault or rob the White boy.

In any normal situation a person would be afforded the opportunity to defend themselves against an unprovoked attack. So you're telling me White people have the expectation to be the "bigger man"? A Blacks would be afforded the opportunity to walk down a White neighborhood un-aggressed. Must we tailor our civilization around Black unpredictability and violence?

We're dealing with superpredators, not hogs or deer. They know better than to come out for no reason at all. They size their targets up and expect the unexpected.

If things were as they should be BLM protests would be met with force. Instead the cops have to restrain themselves and wait behind their plastic shields as the angry nogs advance.

it doesn't matter what angle the ((((((prosecutor))) takes, it's still open and closed. niggers nigged, shooters tried to get away, were cornered and shot

Jesus user, I hate Leaf(s) too, but he isn't wrong here. The premeditation isn't carrying guns to protect your mark, it's the deliberate intent to go gun down niggers in the streets via your post on 4chin

Court would convict OP without even blinking and the American public wouldn't care

Sucks, but it's reality

oh nothing except for the part where this is premeditated on the white guy/red neck's part

hello sirs

There was a man who left his garage door open and shot the little shit that came in to rob him and a jury convicted him because apparently luring criminals into committing crimes is morally incorrect or "entrapment" or something.

Not saying I agree or disagree with it, just saying there is established precedent that your idea wouldn't be legally acceptable. Most would probably find it inhumane because niggers are """people""" too or some shit.

Everyone here is a fucking idiot. Lying in Wait (google it) is a criminal act and you can be charged with murder

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Lying in wait
I wish the thread wasnt dead so you dumbasses could learn something

*will. You WILL be charged with murder

Its legal, just find the people willing to risk their lives to do animal cleanup.

>lying in wait

Prove intent.

Simply moving through a black neighborhood, its not even "lying in wait"

They would get off, get a video, capture evidence of the violent niggers, then bang bang, they came out of nowhere!

not quite the same
OP's plan is to lure some nigs out and kill them
Cop's plan is to leave some bait and arrest anyone dumb enough to take it
If OP''s plan was to lure them out and then hold them there until the police arrive and arrest the nigs for assault then it would be the same, but OP plans to kill them which changes it in a big way.

Also, this is a nigger, obviously.

Heres a funny statistic for you by the way.

In Canada, there are about 500 murders every year.

There are also about 20,000 missing persons.

>There are also about 20,000 missing persons.

*each year

This means that 2.5% of murders are solved.

Why not just plant some IEDs in the form of buckets of fried chicken? Hypothetically of course.

If I were the judge I would question the odds that in a generic assault, by sheer coincidence one person would be filming and at least one other guy appears with a gun knowing that he can use it because the guy filming will give him legal protection.

I should add that both Sup Forums and myself are peaceful, and in no way support or condone such or any violent actions, legal or illegal, and that OP may or may not conduct.

That being said, blacks are not even your greatest enemies. How about you go place some "non-destructive devices" on Wall St instead? Be a big guy.

Beyond a reasonable doubt. Its not Australian court.

You must objectively prove intent, and you cant, its impossible.

Also open carry is normal in the US, so having guns is a given, "he had a gun right?" "No, this time he wasnt carrying it"

"Why not?"

> I would question the odds that in a generic assault, by sheer coincidence one person would be filming

>Youre a pretty shitty judge.

Dashcams are normal.

So much wrong with this garbage "I know what Im talking about listen to me guiz" response.

There is no way they could be arrested for it and charged if they actually had a half decent lawyer, intent cant be proven and its legal to defend other people being attacked as if it was yourself.

I don't think having intent will negatively affect you because it is ultimately self-defence. You aren't police so they can't complain about entrapment. You have every right to walk through any neighbourhood without fear of being mugged.

I cant find my file with the supreme court rulings that say youre allowed to shoot a police officer dead if he arrests you illegally etc, Ive linked them several times.

If you see someone being assaulted, youre allowed to defend that person as if it was your own life, and this is referenced by the supreme court as the standard for which you should also treat illegally arresting officers.

Once an officer of the law breaks the law, his badge is from then on, in that confrontation, meaningless. Hes just some random joe, attacking you in the eyes of the law.

Hes that nigger, in OP's scenario. A violent nigger attacks you for just driving through the area, you didnt shout "hey, hey nigger! fuck you!" beforehand etc.. then youre absolutely within your rights to self defense.

>I heard it was a no go zone, we didnt believe the hype so we figured wed go see what it was really like there

>We made sure to be safe, we planned to post the video on youtube to show that it wasnt as bad as people said

Rock solid.

i've reported you, future mass shooter

I hope you have fun explaining to the FBI why you made these ignorant comments over the internet. I hope you reach for a gun when they bust your door down and give them a reason to shoot you, you vile piece of white garbage. You're the sole reason America isn't great. No white man will make this country great, only the power of strong black brothers and sisters can revive this white hell and give color back to the Promise land.

Fuck you whitey

This.
Francis is not my pope