Animation Domination General #1: >it's a Taylor Swift Episode Edition

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

and saturday

Animation Domination serves you a fresh round of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. (The "Sunday Funday" name has been officially disowned by FOX, the block is now generic "FOX Sunday", proving to bitter Sup Forumsmrades everywhere that "Sunday Funday" was fucking retarded from the start, I'm glad I never changed the general name. Apologize.)

And:
>stream
lol

The schedule is as follows:
>7:00/6:00c - Numale of Zorn - The War of the Workplace (RERUN): Zorn becomes infuriated when someone from the office across the hall takes the hot sauce from Sanitation Solutions; Zorn tries to get his o-workers to wage war against the perpetrators.

>7:30/6:30c - Hal's Hotdogs - They Serve Horses, Don't They? (NEW!): Bob takes a tip from Jimmy Pesto and tries a new meat supplier that claims to save clients money on every order they place; the Belcher family quickly realizes that the supplier is too good to be true and begins investigating.

>8:00/7:00c - The RenewedFor30Seasonsons - There Will Be Buds (NEW!): Homer gets talked into coaching a kids' lacrosse team with Kirk Van Houten, who just wants a friend; when Kirk gets too close, Homer begins to vent about him.

>8:30/7:30c - Son of Whore - A Tale of Two Zorns (NEW!): Zorn gets jealous after watching Alan and Craig bond over their favorite video game; Zorn decides to use his body double dummy "Meka-Zorn" to sneak away from work and stand in line with Alan for a new game.

>9:00/8:00c - Senpai Gore - Chris Has Got a Date, Date, Date, Date, Date, Date (NEW!): Chris makes a viral video to ask Taylor Swift to go to his homecoming dance with him; when she begins to fall for him, her music takes a hit; Peter becomes an Uber driver.

>9:30/8:30c - The Last C.uck on Earth - The Power of Power (NEW!): The group continues their search for a new place to live, though someone might be sabotaging the movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_horse_meat_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_meat#France
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Peter becomes an Uber driver.

Bravo Seth so topical

>9:00/8:00c - Senpai Gore - Chris Has Got a Date, Date, Date, Date, Date, Date (NEW!): Chris makes a viral video to ask Taylor Swift to go to his homecoming dance with him; when she begins to fall for him, her music takes a hit; Peter becomes an Uber driver.

Hm. How odd. Suddenly I want to strangle a kitten.

Shut up Boco.

I swear to god the bully is Gibby

well that's a relief, I thought simpsons were going to do a dumbass political episode.

Simpsons is literally 8 months behind topical news unless it's one of those really quick shorts they shit out in cheap flash to be uploaded on their youtube channel

Gibby is more alpha than the kid in this show, and he has a fat body. Just showing how pathetic Zorn's son is.

yeah well 8 months ago the media had decided to force these candidates on everyone, so

i mean it didnt stop them the last two elections. remember mr burns talking to the audience?

anyway my point is i specifically saw previews , but I guess they aren't happening

PETA will rape you

SAME BEER?

WOW ALL THESE SHOWS LOOK AWESOME

OH WAIT

SAME... SHOW

>you will never have abnormally superhuman toon legs

SAME SHOW!?

SAME SHOW!!

>neck muffin top

there's no way this guy is on the level

THE DISCOUNT MEAT IS PEOPLE

ITS PEOPLE I TELLS YA

>Tfw dont know how meat supplying works

>Jimmy comes to Bob's restaurant to tell him about his vacation and give Bob some business advice
does Jimmy think him and Bob are friends?

Honestly? Probably.

Fuck I hate hugo

Hugo is a crappy character.

What's even wrong with horse meat bro

>etin hoers
eh, it's food. butchu caint call it beef.
did you not pick up on how he was bragging?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_horse_meat_scandal

Aping off of this?

In America we don't eat pets nigga

nothing, but apparently lying about meat is illegal
though there is also people seeing horses as friends on the same lines of dogs like Tina so that too

this BB season has been a huge letdown so far

Nothing. It's just thought poorly of in most places because horses are liked.

They shouldn't. horses are some of the most retarded and vicious animals we'e domesticated.

it's lean as fuck. if bob SAID he was serving horse I think it'd be fine.
well there is that. The simple fact is horses could be doing something a lot more valuable than providing meat, at least while they're still young and tasty. You could eat the old worn-out horses but that won't be nearly as good will it

i can tell he was bragging, but not as bad as he's been in past seasons

Why the fuck are cows chickens and sometimes pigs literally the only animals burgers are okay with killing

Nothing. It's that the horse meat is being sold as cow meat.

Are you French.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_meat#France

oh hey, sweet dee has a new show where she plays sweet dee

>Another show about a skanky white woman who inexplicably gets wealthy

Nah he's just a dick.

Ron is a good character but Hugo is fucking shit. God.

cause they've been breed to be food for centuries

>Another
I can't think of a single other example of this

>bob-bra streisand
hehe

because we literally domesticated those to be food. Everyone else was domesticated to do shit.

Normally I'd tell you to shut up, but I don't want to see them touching my 3D waifu.

But let's not strangle kittens. Let's strangle the Family Guy writers.

the problem is we don't eat sheep and goat like we should. those things are fucking great. but try to find it in any grocery store that isnt run by smelly muslims. actually i have no idea if their goat is good, it probably is. i'd be happy to try it. they're probably very trustworthy. for that matter i wouldnt mind eating camel but camels are like horses, theyre USEFUL for something. i dunno. anyway it sucks only NZ raises sheep anymore and that shit's so expensive imported.

I'd eat lamb if it wasn'tso fucking expensive. It's delicious.

Lisa, get a hold of yourself. This is lamb, not _a_ lamb.

at this point the guy is either completely honest and bob is going to destroy any trace of friendship and drive him away, or he's actually super crooked and is giving bob worse than horse meat
either way hugo is awful

pretty good. People are cool with eating sheep

they should just call the FDA, or at the very least call a lawyer

>this shill ad

>HATS Inspector

>hats inspector

people eat lamb, but not sheep because the meat is to rough or something

Is this sting all being done in one day?

Wouldn't the meat supplier get suspicious by like, the fourth delivery in the span of a few hours?

Tina's breasts look bigger in that tank top

>sheep and goat
They taste good, though. If you have connections, they are pretty easy to import here. Horses, however, taste like garbage and should just not be eaten at all.
Source: American-born 3rd world Carib culture person here.

if I had any interest whatsoever in the sucking hole that is agriculture, i'd raise sheep for sure. quality american-raised sheep.. everyone can eat it, every religion.. you also get wool and milk.. man.. why the fuck is nobody raising 'em? why aren't there any frozen meals with mutton in 'em? where's my goat pizza?

i'd also love to eat the various long-necked things we don't eat very often. goose, llama, ostrich, emu

It's been a few days

It has been a few days

everyone I've talked to says horse tastes just like good beef

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAWBBEEEEEEEEEE

in b4 it is totally proper beef and hugo's a mong
or the tape runs out of tape

Yeah, if they aren't already raised as work horses.

>my 3D waifu

You are dead to me.

bob come on that is the oldest fucking move in the book

>tfw I have a day off and I'm going to stay home ALL day and watch tv/movies.

I havn't done this in weeks.

of all things he falls for a fucking volcano

We've been over this before, and I told you that I don't care.

oh is that how it works.

Did Bob do the right thing?

Tariffs, laws and feed costs hamper sheep and goats from being mass produced. And most American farmers who do would rather pocket the """fancy and high cost""" of sheep and goat.

there are no white lies. if you can get away with selling the wrong animal you can get away with selling diseased shit

Yeah that pretty much sucked like I thought it would.

These kinds of episodes just sort of end.

I keep getting so caught up in the story I forget i'm watching a show i like and thinking about it as a show
what, more than cows and pigs? are you saying they're lower-yield?

yes, horse meat is disgusting

these horrible hillary commercials

Yeah might be horse one day might be ecoli the next.

This season has been awful for Bobs burgers

Pretty much. I am not an expert, I'll admit, but if the horses are only kept to be fattened and never do work, that's what they'll sell.

The Straight to the Start of the Episodesooooooooons....

>child soldier field

still better than the racemixing power half hour aka zorn

It's like they just jumped right into the middle of an episode

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Remember when Frink was just a gag geek character and not the town's literal sole voice in the science department?

i havent seen a single one for those two. thank god.
though i have seen very familiar anti-repub commercials for lesser offices (no idea which) doing the same old "this guy is the same as bush/trump" rhetoric

No, not really.

time to shill a hipster sport

remember that time lisa had a knee-jerk negative reaction to GMOs, then decided to actually do her research and realized they were fine? that... was weird.. weirdly good.

hey remember when milhouse was a goalie?

Sarcastaball

>it's a Kirk episode

We really have hit 600 episodes, boys.

Yeah, thats a REAL great idea...

>Lacrosse

All I can think of is Futari Wa Pretty Cure

I'm saying that farmers don't want to make goats and sheep mainstream like cows and pigs, because Americans love anything they taste as 'exotic' or 'fancy'.
Your mileage may vary on my comment.

And yet they still haven't given Bumblebee Man one...

Do we not have a Bumblebee Man episode yet?

is it time for EA Sports Lacrosse 2017

TO THE BEEMOBILE!