”Japan should accept immigrants” said by many international organization

>IMF
>world bank
>UN
>Economist
>wall street journal
>OECD

these organization strongly suggest Japan to accept immigrants.

I agree with them. We need extra population to maintain Japanese economy.

>non-educated retards hate immigrants cause they are PARASITE of the nation
>elites can gain benefit by mass immigration

So.... Sup Forums.
Are you educated elite or poor retard PARASITE?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=s0MDY9fl-IA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now, about Israel...

Japan better step up...

How about you accept only white immigrants?

so....

What do you want to imply?

I am not same with any of frog in there

you're probably a white english teacher. fuck off you cuck

What if the frog was a cute girl?

dont let it fall japs

Can I haz ninja sword kawii if I join mighty red dot nation?

can you show your kawaii japanese girlpenis desu?

Jews fear the samurai, my proxy friend. Why don't you just move to Bangladesh or Somalia if you're so keen to get raped and eaten by subhumans?

why?

More diversity make nation better

No, you are just a fat balding weeb roleplaying

Yeah, asians plus whites equals diversity.

nah, I am uni student who know economics

Many japanese economists support immigration.

Do you think they are "weeb" or "proxy"?

Face the fact. retard

you need more filipino immigrants
*rubs hands*

but memes aside, filipinos commit less crimes than gooks or chinks in japan. my auntie and his husband runs a night club in shinjuku they are catering the needs of jap men for 10 years.

Just import Koreans and Chinese. How fucking hard is that?

and more african people and middle eastern people

oh and LATINO.

You should go to Paris for the full diversity experience. You will learn how different cultures improve the quality of life for everyone. And when you return, you will be able to explain the wonders of diversity to your fellow japanese friends.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

If diversity really makes nation better, importing whites will be enough for you to acknowledge your cuckness and commit suicide.

I actually visisted it last week

It was very nice.

I liked it. It wasn't such bad as Sup Forums says

although your food was trash.

yes. I will welcome white people.

But we need some more people to increase diversity. right?

Immigration is not a sustainable nor a long term solution to an unsustainable social and economic structure. This is the problem with politicians in a democratically elected system: they only plan uo to 4 years ahead and are not interested in seeing if their solution is also viable in 20 years time.
But who am I kidding, you are just baiting asking for Africans, sandniggers and spics

okay.

Really make me think....

Think of America.

There is few people living in US at 1776. then accept many people.

NOW AMERICA IS SUPERPOWER

Your point GTFOed

Yes it was built by immigrants. And up to 50 years ago the only immigrants the US had were Euros, Dave. You know that, since you are American yourself

What did you prefer?
The travelling romanians trying to ease the weight of your wallet, or the great brown sea?

>we need more immigrants
> who should we import
> Americans and civilized people who will change our nation
>nope hey why don't we import the war lord psychopaths to rape our children complsin about our food and enslsve us all

Your politicians are fucking smart, I think they should make laws for you idiots, I'm glad japan is what it is and what it stands for.

I'm just back from holidays in Japan. I wish France was more like Japan.

Everything is so clean, people are so kind, the organization and structure of everything is autism-grade, places outside big cities are so serene... Refugees would ruin it all in literally seconds.

It's a beautiful country, not a perfect one, but one that gives hope, that shows all the things we're told are impossible to do with a society, in fact are very possible. And it is so nice it could be the new Sweden, stuck in its own kindness, unable to do anything without betraying their values.

Japan is weak and could be culturally taken over very easily. It's great news they increase their defense spending. Now they only need to know who their real ennemies are.

haha

you are so ignorant.

America had White, African(they work hard and build foundation of america), Chinese(they builed railroad for murica) and hispanic people(around cali and new mexico).

>mfw extremist posing as refugees in japan shoot up and blow up anime stores and shoot up maid cafes in Akihabara

Good, clean up that filth.

>29 replies
All you niggers should be ashamed of yourselves

Japan has not learn yet to be multicultural.
You ebil nazis!

When Japs think of immigrants, they don't picture western weebs. They picture chinks and koreans coming to steal their jobs, because that's what they've been exposed to the most.

Hey France I have a question for you, did you need Japanese in japan or was English everywhere, if you needed it what book or learning method did you use.

So japan, how do you feel about walking out your front do, and have poeple talking in diffrent langues and you cant even hear your own lanugue?
and what about when your neigbour is a "1ST generaton" japanise, who doesn't speak japanise and teach there kids a foreign lanugue and expects your schools to teach the japanise.
Let them work, dont let them stay

I wish Japan would accept more immigrants... as long as they only accept whites and we somehow make their women more open to casual sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0MDY9fl-IA

well since japan and china are the only countries that could potentially take power once whites go down i'll be glad if these slants accept multiculturalism as well

just means we wont have savage gooks at our necks when were trying to clean up the mess

They are open it's just that the men are not taking advantage of it.

Just take in Korean comfort women

So is this some sort of japanese homo cuck who is desperate to get some sand nigger dicks in his boypussy or what?

I ain't buying the economy arguments and none of the other bullshit, you're on pol partner, we know diversity is weakness and not strength.

If you want to open the floodgates of the middle east there's only one reason to want that.
Dick.
They fuck your economy, they fuck your demographic voting blocs, they fuck your culture, your safety, your streets, they fuck it all up like a goat on a black blanket.
And the only ones that seem to enjoy it are the women who are tired of the pussified men of the first world and love having some real men for a change.

Sorry not sorry OP but I'm just gonna call the cuck a cuck.

There's always a guy that speaks enough English wherever I went, and I went to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Matsuyama, Tokushima, Takamatsu, Hiroshima, Beppu and Nagoya. Whenever they see a foreigner coming, the first to spot you goes fetch that one guy.

At least learn how to say hi, thank you, and sorry, but that's all you'll need.

I go to Japan to eat Australia's finest beef.

Aussie beef is trash

True man eat american beef

You're being silly, Taro. Besides, Abe is about to make sure nobody gets to stay here without his explicit approval.

ftfy

>japan lets muslims in
>muslims do what muslims always do: durka durka, burn down shrines, commit terrorism against their host nation
>japan says ON NO YOU FUCKING DON'T
>japan deploys Gundam against Saudi Arabia and glasses Mecca

Nah

YOU ARE TRASH.

I knew it.

I hate myself now

>It was very nice. I liked it.

You're one sad masochistic motherfucker.

I always do what other people tell me I should because I know they have my best interests in mind

>no references
anyways. JAPAN NO!!!

NO

Japan's population is on the decline, but importing scum isn't the answer. Be selective and impose regulation that only lets in those with qualifications and the ability to fluently speak Nipnong and read moon runes.

Offer no form of welfare and immediately deport lawbreakers under the program; you want to retain your culture, not end up a dumping ground like Sweden.

>the ability to fluently speak Nipnong and read moon runes.
Sounds like a good way to get disgusting fat weebs into the country who spend their days masturbating to anime.

i'm going to be really mad if japan becomes brown

MUSLIM PIGGU GO HOME

BLACK NIGGERU GO HOME

WHITE PIGGU GO HOME

Japan is just doing PC eugenics

their beta men stay virgins and die with anime pillows

Rare flag is right

OP is a homo trying to fuck his country into an early grave with migrant dick

>lets just make Japan racemix and be devenerate because canadians are niggers

I hope you all die in the upcoming war you fucking leaf

What you are suggesting is more strict than the actual, current immigration policy.

you mean

>(((IMF)))
>(((world bank)))
>(((UN)))
>(((Economist)))
>(((wall street journal)))
>(((OECD)))

was there anyone else?

>offer no form of welfare
Not even for the elderly, or the disabled?

japan has stated many times they wont be allowing in a flood of muslims. its not happening. there is no threat any of those factions can issue that will persuade them

japan has threatened to shut down any travel and trade with the rest of the world in the past. not even the distant past. they have limited space and wont develop semi mountainous land that is prone to land slides because of international clean air laws that they helped construct

they will allow in some skilled labor but only people who meet the needed qualifications and predominately from east asia.this is in their "immigration" initiative policy itself. black and white not even fine print.

the rest of the wold hopes this will in turn change to every one can come but dont hold your breath. japan will be 97% japanese even in 10 years

(((IMF)))
((((((((((world bank))))))))))
(((((UN)))))
(((Economist)))
(((wall street journal)))
(((OECD)))

Pure coincidence goy

Elderly and disabled foreign invaders should get the sword

Fuck off nip, you post this shit here all the time, Move to Sweden of you want to be culturally enriched that badly

Oy vey

3% IS TOO MANY

BANZAI THE INVADERS

KATANA WAR NOW

I can see immigration being open only to educated people with the ability to actually contribute to society and economics and even to them in small amounts being beneficial.

Wtf I hate nip posters now

Fuck you OP

>be weeb
>move to Japan as an english teacher
>it's not what you expected
>spam Sup Forums

AA... Am I LA-Latino enough?
Can I get some keiki?
Really any dumb teacher would suffice honestly.

The best part about Japan when i visited was no minorities why would they want to change that? They're the best race so breading with subraces is retarded.

Do you like pitbull? if yes, you are latino

Who is this nigger that keeps making this fucking thread?

Are you the fat black guy they cuck in all those javs?

I don't dislike him so much, does that count?
Like wouldn't mind listening to his bullshit music once in a while, but I do prefer some other Latino bullshit like calle 13 or what ever the fuck.

How about Enrique Iglesias?

gas yourself you pathetic proxy shitposter. We are full.

>Enrique Iglesias
Don't really know him though.
But isn't he Iberian?
Like not really Latino but more Spaniard?

Only accept the useful ones. Take a completely pragmatic approach to it.

Isn't it same thing?

> we need the extra population to sustain the wageslave economy

Said the Jewish Banker to the country has most likely to accept and promote automation.

Japan will save the human race.

>educated elite dont have an agenda

Not really though.
Spoiler:
Spanish people conquered the shit out of the native south american, though, to be a true latino you must be a mestizo. ie.: A son of south american and an Spaniard, (Which is pretty common).

FUCK OFF ENGLISH TEACHER
GO CHOKE ON ANIMEBURGER

WE NEED NO SANDPEOPLE

>Overpopulated mountainous island country needs immigrants

I am living there right now and I agree with this user. As much as I, an American with an interest in the culture and the language, would like to live here, I cannot help but feel like their nation's peacefulness is owed to its homogeneity. Everyone sharing one culture, and being able to look at their fellow countryman and see a part of themselves, is probably what allows Japan to have its low crime rate, among many other things. People are good to each other here, they're kind people and they all work hard to keep their home nice looking in a way that Americans don't care to do in many cases. I go for a walk in the United States and I see garbage everywhere. I can't leave a bike unlocked like they do in Japan because someone will steal it. When I order food, the waiters aren't polite and they still expect a tip, while in Japan they're almost TOO polite and they REFUSE my tip.

Although I am not from here, I would feel immense emotional pain to see this country ever sharing the same fate as California with the illegal Mexican immigrants, or (I guess?) Europe with its waves of Muslim immigrants. It's like sharing your home with another person. Be nice if you must, but set boundaries. Otherwise they take every shelf in the fridge, leave dishes in the sink, and push you out of your own house.

Also feel free to ask me anything.

yeah just because nobody else has addressed this you are not part of the elite, nobody on this board is

"elite" in this context refers to the very richest people in the world, rich enough that they are not affected by individual countries going to shit because they can live wherever they like and have access to foreign currency in a way the average person does not

if they saw an undergraduate from a normal family referring to themselves as part of the "elite" they'd laugh and say sure kid patting you on the back

BROWNU PIGGU GO HOMU

Is it possible to be someones slave in japan? Like just devote oneself to making their homelife experience as pleasant as possible? Maybe a lonely neet bro or aging catlady needs help with something? I want to live in japan so bad. Sure the culture is restrictive, id be ostracized, and the work hours are hard but i think its worth it, to get away from all the niggers and immigration here in western countries.

This.

Fuck off OP faggot.