What the hell happened to Matt Fraction?

What the hell happened to Matt Fraction?

Marvel happened

I mean sex criminals did great but did the success kill him? His twitter is deleted for the most part and what the hell is he doing?

What do you mean what happened? He was always a faggot.

Hawkeye sucked and you know it.

Oh no doubt about it, he is a shit writer but he was writing a successful book (sex criminals) and now what the hell? Did he have a meltdown? Did the alcohol finally get him?

possibly couldn't deal with the pressure of success and (a small level of) fame.

If he's like any other artistic type he'll be back

he apologized himself to death

>His twitter is deleted for the most part

Good, other writers should follow suit, twitter is fucking poison for creatives.

raising his daughter while his wife works.

He married a feminist.

He caught a KSD.

Nothing, he is still writing comics.

Well with Ward and his slow art I don't think fraction writes it anymore. It's probably backed up to the end

My favorite Fraction/KSD thing is their insistence that him being a big name writer at Marvel didn't get her a job there.

>My favorite Fraction/KSD thing is their insistence that him being a big name writer at Marvel didn't get her a job there.

why would they lie?

He was multiplied by an inverse of himself and became whole?

Why would they admit she got the job through nepotism?

Probably a lot more busy getting all that television stuff off the ground. Sex Criminals is stalled more because of Chip than Matt and Ody-C is still coming out so it's not like he's dropped anything. He just hasn't taken on any new comics projects.

She had the job before he was a big name writer though. If you want to blame anyone for nepotism it's Warren Ellis. Fraction, DeComicks, and their whole crew owe their careers to his forum.

This.

She wasn't writing a thing at Marvel until Fraction had already made a name for himself. She started with a few one shots and then the Osborn mini post-Dark Reign. By that point, Fraction had already written, for extended periods of time, Punisher and Uncanny X-Men plus his Iron Fist stuff with Brubaker. He'd been on Iron Man for two years having been given the book after the movie came out and was being groomed to be the new Thor writer.

By the time KSD got to writing anything for Marvel, Fraction was one fo their big writers yet they try and claim that nepotism had nothing to do with it. Especially given that KSD had virtually no real comic writing work before she started writing for Marvel, having been a translator for TokyoPop up to that point.

He married Kelly Sue DeConnick. Go figure.

And Chelsea Cain was good friends with KSD.

The grind of Big 2 Corporate Comics/Marvel

he didn't, she worked in comics translating manga before he got in the industry. irrc they met on the warren ellis forum and both got in with that wave of writers.

Marvel has been absolutely awful to work for for awhile if you're not Bendis, the success of Hawkeye (which he'll be receiving royalties from for years to come) and then Sex Criminals gave him proof his name was big enough that he didn't need Marvel anymore, so he wisely jumped ship.

He's probably using this time to take it easy.

He's still publishing in Tumblr as far as I can tell.

He's half the man he used to be.

There's a shadow hanging over him.

He writes ODY-C, which stands as the only creator owned that I buy.
Mostly for the other guy sure but he holds his own.

Thor was 'aight. Seriously don't get the hate (unless it's because he was writing parallel to Gillen).

Man o man. what the hell.

>Haven't payed attention to Marvel writers in forever because who the fuck reads Carol.
>Read what she's been on before Carol
>Look at her actual face.
How desperate is Matt? This bitch is ugly. He could literally do better. Especially among the crazy Feminists crowds.

BROTHER

Beanie guy gets a bad rap but he's pretty normal. Nowhere near AIDS Skrillex or Carl level.

That guy on the right is totally a satyr.

Casanova, ODY-C, Sex Crims.

He deleted twitter because he disliked how twitter operates when it comes to what is deemed as offensive and harassment.

Who are all these people?

Living memes.

I still find it funny that Fraction is this whole "I am so very feminist, I'm a good guy really" in his social media persona and he's the one who wrote the "fucks anything that moves" tag for Moonstone.

WHITE MALES

As a Cubs fan I'm sure he's out celebrating their win

fuck off, beanie guy. You're still a nu male cuck

Yeah, I've never really got this duality. Guy can write some crude, hilarious stuff but still pretends to sit on a feminist high horse.

You can be crude and hilarious and still feminist, but even the much praised SexCrim is way more interested in the dude being complex than the women. And yet his reputation is as being sooo gooood on those issues.

KisS of Death.

>they met on the warren ellis forum
How many writers did Marvel poach from the Warren Ellis forum?