Oh yeah, and I totally understand wookie, too

>oh yeah, and I totally understand wookie, too

the novel does a better job at explaining how she can fly the falcon but yeah her being able to talk wookie as well as droid was fucking awful character development and yet normies defend it

well tbqhbwy she grown up on a dessert with different alien races and she was a smuggler so she must have learn that from her environment

Imagine being such an assblasted autist you keep making threads to complain about a movie that's years ld

cake?

At least it triggered you into responding. That's worth something.

>it doesnt matter im triggered cuz ur triggered too xdxdxd

Maybe Disney should stick to making novels and cartoons and let competent studios do the films?

so, everyone on Jakuu speaks every language in the universe? The other scavengers didn't seem to be in a better place than her

Desu I trusted that Disney at the very least had the competence to handle Star Wars from a PR/Marketing perspective, but the more I hear the all the drama about directors and casting the more I start to think they lack that as well.

>and i understand droid beep boops

>and I understand Jakku scavenger snarl-speek. You don't?

Fuck you haters
Rey a cute! ACUTE!

Well all of the other ones are legit critisms, but she's been on Jakku for most of her teen and adult life, so I'd excuse that.

Mon negre

See you opening night, OP

Honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Some prequelfag who doesn't like girls is bitching about "muh mary sue" again. Nothing to see here.

>ywn lick her teeth

I wish Hurricane Irma would just kill me already

imagine being as mad as this guy

How she so cute?

I can smell the up votes emanating from this post

I shouldnt have to read a novel to understand a movie.

>Hey user, you want to come watch Star Wars with us?

>this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

That's so beautiful user. Please tell us who else you would look to cum in and never see again.

I would in a fucking heartbeat.

Felicity Jones