It'd be pretty nice if Trump turned out to be Hitler...

It'd be pretty nice if Trump turned out to be Hitler, cause then I could laugh at edgy kids in fifty years who read art of the deal.

Also, if anyone ever saw videos of him and asked why anyone voted for that buffoon I could just make up some lies about how he was an amazing speaker.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigga

Hey Canada, tell me, why did your people vote Trudeau?

Penis! haHAAAAAAA PENIS IN VAJEEJEE! ME PEEPEE IN VAGIOLI MOMMY! XD WHITE PEEPEE IN MY PEENUS DINGUS!!!!!!

Because NDP really blew it, and so did the Tories. He was a shoe-in. He honestly would have lost except he just ran a totally normal campaign, and everyone else acted like retards.

>not Hikari

yall mothafukass dont even rep classes

She died off screen like a loser because no one cares about her. Lesbian background character #3 got more of a sendoff than her.

>Jill Stein voters.

it was because DUDE WEED LMAO

no joke

kaworu

Well, that too. But can you even name one platform the NDP were running on? Trudeau was the only who presented his ideas coherently.

I might go to this stupid NDP town hall and tell them that I blame their for Trudeau entirely but he's honestly probably doing a better job than they ever could.

Trump is entirely right in that image though.

It's inaccurate though.Trump would obviously pick Rei. I'm Asuka all the way, but it's fucking blatant that Trump would pick Rei.

>Gary Johnson voters

Trump wouldn't pick a 16 year old girl, he'd want a woman.

It'll go differently this time. We have the strongest military in the world and we won't be lend/leasing anything to filthy communists.

Rei > Asuka
Rei > Misato
Rei > *
Rei > eternity
There is only Rei

16 is a Woman in Japan.

Gentlemen ?

Kangaroo Jack knows what's up

oh hey, a rare. too bad its a faggot though.

Bertfag reporting for duty here.

Rei was designed to not have a personality. That IS her character. She was created to be unlikeable. What is wrong with you Retards.

Cuck are attracted to slut
Just saying

>She died off screen

When? I know it's been awhile, but I should remember a waifu death.

NGE is like mcbeth, everyone died

DEMAND THAT HILLARY CLINTON RELEASES HER MEDICAL RECORDS!

TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RAPIDLY DECLINING HEALTH HILLARY!!

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

It is a very well written petition with many supporting links.

Thanks very much for your help. Please share this wherever you can.

>it's bad on purpose that makes it good

Depends on the canon. In one, Shinji wound up killing everyone he cared about, and in the other , he wound up killing most of the people he cared about

Rei is the best.
I guess I'm a #HillaryArtillery now.

>Dude scrape away the darkness lmao

I hope you are a fucking proxy, pato de mierda.

This is objectively correct.

Good taste my god emperor, those legs do good things to my penis

>Democucks like teh Rei

It all makes sense now.

IIRC in epsiode 23 Rei wipes out most of the city destroying the Angel, in 24 Misato says "most people have left" which sounds like cover up bullshit that all his classmates are dead.

>not posting best waifu