Mfw cartoons have finally stopped using "Ow! My spleen!" joke

>mfw cartoons have finally stopped using "Ow! My spleen!" joke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37ERbN2eb0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wha since when?
>Isn't it the My leg shit from Family Guy and Spongebob?

MY LEG! MY LEEEEEEG!

>Family Guy

OW MY SQUIDDLYSPOOCH

My spleen is funnier because no one knows what the spleen is.

Yes sir, Family Guy is a cartoon too.

>from Family Guy

A spleen is basic a tonsil, It draws foreign bodies and tanks damage for the body.
>It gets hurt alot.

>"I'm Penny Pancreas!"
>"You're not even a vital organ - my dad had you removed this morning."

Fairly Oddparents joking around about pancreatic cancer.

I was thinking about the FOP when I saw this thread. They like to use crappy overused jokes most of all.

Funny story, buddy of mine's spleen ruptured after being tackled in a particularly intense game of after-church Red Rover. As I recall he was down for a good couple of months.

And like a tank nobody notices until he's gone.

Yep Thats why we have our healslut ,the heart,

"OW! My squiddily Spooch"

OK, wtf is this about?

I remember how fucking overused the phrase "I like pie!" was. If I ever hear that again in a cartoon it'll be too fucking soon.

>morning

It was either Age 32 or 42. GET IT RIGHT

I don't remember hearing that at all, besides maybe in a crappy Billy and Mandy episode.

Johnny Test
Zombie Fairly Odd Parents
Tak & the Power of Juju all used it with a character who was either really stupid or was just forced to act stupid

Maybe you just didn't watch enough shitty (sans Billy&Mandy) cartoons

Who is this porcine cum queen

Humans don't have squeedly-spooches.

youtube.com/watch?v=37ERbN2eb0o

from Inside Out

>I like pie!
My favourite use of this joke is that episode of Johnny Bravo where he and Karl are running for mayor and someone answers that when asked by a reporter which candidate he preferred.

The pie later shows up at the big debate.

>Ahh my beef

OK, that time it was actually funny.

>no anchovies
Fuck every writer that forced this dialogue for no reason.
Anchovies aren't a common enough topping that you'd need to request they not be added to a pizza.
If you hated pepperoni (and possibly life itself) it would make sense to specially request "no pepperoni" since its very popular.
But the joke (if you can even call it that) is the character thinks anchovies taste gross. And with the prevalence of this line, it seems to be a widely shared opinion.
So unless one character was ordering an anchovy pie, you need not speak.

I tried anchovies a few years ago in defiance of this snippet of hack writing.
They are super salty and kinda delicious.
I can see how they could overpower more subtle flavors, but they aren't bad.

as someone who actually likes anchovies,
it always stung whenever a sitcom or cartoon would show characters reacting to someone ordering anchovies as if they had just shit all over the floor.
Not that people don't act like that irl, though.

I actually only remember it in Invader Zim when Zim's inside Dib's body on a microscopic ship and he scrapes across some brown structure in his gut.

That part was actually pretty fucking brutal now that I think about it

You got a whole Futurama episode sperging over them. Keep crying though.

Pfft, i have a squiddaly spooch

Main problem is most places don't rinse the anchovies which fixes a lot of the problems of over saltiness. Also the anchovies oil and smell get on other peices of pizza, something my brother has still not gotten over 20 years later
Quads tells me to stop bitch crying.

The only time I ever recall hearing this in a cartoon was when Francis was trying to beat up Timmy in FOP, only to hit his medal and hurt himself. Even then it was a perfect and hilarious use of it because it implied Francis somehow tried to punch Timmy with his spleen.