would you fug her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vw5vcUPyL90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, Norman. I would not fug you.

>Sup Forums - Comics and Cartoons

Thought the ass was phat but it's butt armour

Who needs butt armour

I see someone hasn't been reading the Power Rangers comic.

I swear, almost everything I see from this movie makes me think they just watched Dino Thunder

This thread isn't about the Power Rangers comic and the movie isn't based off of that comic, now is it?

No but depending on what Goldar looks like...

Fuck off, idiot

Right after you fuck off to Sup Forums.

/m/

Toku is /m/.

He needs to fuck off to /m/

For the record this movie looks like total ass

So she is the Green Ranger gone rogue then?
Or is that plot point a bust?

Sure, if it's her incarnation from Raimi's Spider-Man

Interesting premise, but I'm not sure how well it would work. I mean if the main antagonist becomes the Green Ranger, where do they go from there? I guess fighting Zedd, but where's the fun if he and Rita aren't a couple?

That's probably what they're going with. Not because it could be potentially interesting but because Lionsgate has to stretch this shit out for as many sequels as possible.

What kind of fucking morons make a Jem movie with the Misfits as the sequel hook?

Rita is old Green Ranger turned bad, movie ends with her defeated and passing her power onto Tommy who serves Lord Zedd. Second movie ends with him turning good or going full Burai and dying.

>I guess fighting Zedd, but where's the fun if he and Rita aren't a couple?

Too corny for the serious reboot of the corniest schlock on 90s television.

This looks like another Fant4stic. Just watching the trailer makes them look like they're taking this way too seriously.

>Lionsgate
That explains every shitty desicion that's being going on with this movie.

I don't think you intend on honoring your end of the arrangement.

To be fair, Dino Thunder basically is "MMPR but actually good", so whether intentional or coincidental, I'm okay with the movie's similarity.

What is this ranking based on?

The only ones I remember clearly

>MMPR (naturally)
>Lightspeed Rescue (literally only watched it because Vypra turned me on)
>Time Force (See: LR, but with Nadira)
>Ninja Storm (Fuck if I know why)
>SPD (saw one episode that shit on PR tropes. It was pretty meta, but funny)
>Samurai (watched a few episodes. The acting was even worse than usual)

>Imma $150 million circus tragedy!

Toby is best spidey

That suit, the green/gold color scheme... is she using the Dragonzord powers!?!?

Power Rangers despite using filmed sequences from Japanese media is media of western origin.

You'd think after all these years of bitching you'd actually read the board rules, given that there's so fucking few of them.

It looks really bad.

I can't wait for Hollywood to fuck up another show that everyone loved watching when they were kids.

Dino Thunder was not THAT good, come on man.

Elizabeth Banks got the Betty Brant part because she was thought to be too old to be MJ, even though she was like only two years older than Toby.

Course, they did play a couple in this movie.

That from that new ggdawful power ranger movie where they Zacked up the entire fucking thing?

(Though if she's a villain, they're right on the money with that outfit)

>ggdawful
I meant godawful

so why is chick Loki in this movie

>mfw this entire movie

I don't know what's going on with this movie. I think they are trying to Evangelion the Power Rangers. The problem with that is that in order to do that, you need to create the premise before you deconstruct the tropes that are present in the genre.

This just looks like a kid's idea of a what a dark story is. I mean at least this youtube.com/watch?v=vw5vcUPyL90 was a somewhat self-aware parody of the 'edgy reboots'. Christ almighty, how bad is it that a guy who goes on Sup Forums and is only just 20 has a better idea of writing a deconstruction or how to write a dark show than most Hollywood writers.

Yeah. That's the Green Rangers coin in her staff.

It's worse than trying to Evangelion the Power Rangers, it's POWER RANGERS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS AND FOR MATURE AUDIENCES LIKE ME.

I think they are trying too hard to make target audience teenagers instead of making a fun movie for all ages.

>The problem with that is that in order to do that, you need to create the premise before you deconstruct the tropes that are present in the genre.
My problem with the DCEU in general. Snyder's a hack.

But this isn't a DCEU thread, it's a PR thread and I have to agree with

It's not even really a deconstruction, it's just yet another 'gritty and realistic' reboot to a classic children's franchise that is generic as all fuck and wouldn't even be notable if it weren't using the Power Rangers license.

No, I wouldn't even watch the movie she's in.

No. She's stealing the Power Coins from dead Rangers.

I haven't paid a lick of attention to this movie, but I saw ass on the front page so I clicked through.

I'm going to put down $20 that this movie is being produced by Lionsgate. After the failure of the third Divergent movie and the lack of other YA novels set in a dystopia in which a teen or a group of teenagers set out to dismantle the oppressive government that holds court over every aspect of their lives,

it would seem that Lionsgate is low on ideas and eager to make a quick buck off of anything that falls their way.

/thread
Mods, do your job. This is as Sup Forums as The Force Awakens