Are asians really capable of human emotions?

Are asians really capable of human emotions?
Harold from Harold and Kumar I thought did a great job, but everything else he's in just didn't do it

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/f6jtj
youtu.be/5Y1PTNhr4wo?t=1h39m51s
emotioneric.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Goo
lel

>catched

She can recieve my goo if you know what I am saying.

if you take away the bird flip, her face looks vaguely constipated instead of mad or annoyed

you tell us

>Angry face
>looks like she's pinching a loaf
lel

Is she angry or confused?
Did she eat a lemon or something?
And in her defense, most Asian roles in the West tend to be "soulless Asian" or "Soulless Asian learning to have a soul"
Out of her defense it almost seems like the Acting style in the East is Stiff and Stilted on purpose

why does this image make me want to squint?

Looks like she's trying to take a shit lol (I'd eat it)

>tfw chinese peasants

Currently taking Japanese lessons and my tutor constantly tells me to stop elevating my voice when speaking. They speak very monotone, the complete opposite to an Aussie for example.
That might have something to do with it.

Why are they facing the sun?

No, because chinks are a bug people.

They don't want to cast Asians in roles because Jews don't want Asians to be shown to be sexually desirable.

Nah no one wants to see chinks - that's the reason. Your women even choose white goys more.

t. Hollywood Jew

Aren't Jews and Israel both geographically hail from the continent of Asia?

i'd like to get in her goo

>be me
>be asian
>sometimes feel sad or annoyed, a little bit happy
>rarely feel intense emotions about anything
>people think i'm cold
>i might be a little
But I know this asians don't have emotions thing is bullshit because my sister is an emotional train wreck, always freaking out about everything.

top fucking kek. Chinks on average are ugly as fuck. Who are you kidding, Xu? I'm surrounded by them-- they all look the same and are all ugly.

t. Canadian.

That's totally different from Mandarin

Feeling emotions? Of course. Expressing emotions on a universal level? Eh. Expressiveness begins with the eyes and there isn't a lot of it in those eyes. No racist.

Nah, it's the chinks. Japs can emote just fine
streamable.com/f6jtj

This. It's just...difficult to discern their feelings when they act. Nothing against them but any kind of asian drama gives me an uncanny valley feeling the entire time.

lmao #rekt

The good Asian actors work in Asia, most if not all of the Asian characters in Hollywood film are minor characters that's why the directors go for local no body instead of actual competent asian actors

Chinks are insects

youtu.be/5Y1PTNhr4wo?t=1h39m51s

asians can't express emot-

>asians trying to cash in on the identity politics gravy train
>get shit on the worst by leftist affirmative action policies meaning their children have to be turbo autists just to get into college

Why?

Leave it to the experts.

>This video contains content from The Weinstein Co., who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
>The Weinstein Co

WHY IS POL ALWAYS RIGHT

This is what happens when you make terrible anime live action adaption

A part of an asian soul is destroyed

what's that expression trying to convey?

FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE GOD DAMN I HATE WHITE PEOPLE EVERY DAY WHEN I'M AROUND WHITE PEOPLE I THINK ABOUT KILLING ALL OF THEM WE WILL KILL ALL OF YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN TRASH THIS CENTURY IS THE CENTURY OF THE "CHINK" AND WE WILL RAPE ALL WHITE WOMEN BEFORE WE KILL THEM TOO

see

they fake orgasms awfully well

>Asians aren't very expresive
>Cast Scarjo
Double wut?

Asians can't express em-

emotioneric.com/

HO HO

T b h majority of the time a non asian plays an asian they are a nobady actor without star quality
So the director cant say that theyre no asian actors

Why cant they admit that they dont want asian actors simple because they will be labeled as racist

I am capable of appreciating all forms of art just not expressing myself.

I didn't know poor was an emotion

An elegant meme for a more civilized age.

idk maybe you should try going to English class first.

could it be... /ourgook/?

Hickory Dickory Dock. Some chick was sucking my cock. The clock struck two, I dropped my goo. I dumped the bitch on the next block. OHHH

>being right is a mental illness

It's literally just derivative of the "all of them look the same" racism.