twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

clyp.it/mnknxu50

same person as in this

twitter.com/BlairMowat/status/906513601145573376

WE ARE GETTING THE CLASS SOUNDTRACK BEFORE SERIES 9'S

WHAT THE FUCK

>tfw I said this as a joke and it actually happened

It goes ON AND ON AND ON AN ON

I'm not surprised desu. There is clearly some sort of HUGE hangup involving Gold, the distribution company/the BBC, and the S9 music. But there's no reason any such obstacle would exist with a different show and composer, especially one no-one cares about.

From all my looking into it, I don't think there's any issue rights-wise, it's just Murray hasn't bloody done it yet.

>We will get Series 11's soundtrack before series 9's.

> #ClassDW fans

How has your day been /who/?

i find this weirdly funny for some reason

Then the hangup would be Gold.
But how much of the behind-the-scenes goings on would you realistically be able to work out just from looking at public information?

I mean multiple people have e-mailed all the various entities involved and some of the answers have been fairly open.

good so far, i've spent the majority of it reading the EDAs and i finally reached the introductory book for fitz so im pretty hyped to continue

mowat the absolute fucking madman

BMG was sold the leasing-license rights. They can lease the music out to third parties on BBC's behalf. So if you hear Doctor Who music in an unrelated advert, that's BMG.
Silva Screen are still very much in control of the soundtrack production. But they are also still waiting for the BBC to give them the go ahead.
reddit.com/r/doctorwho/comments/6pz04e/series_9_10_ost_bmg_rights_made_clear/
Basically if it's to happen, someone needs to get on to BBC and Murray Gold and ask them to get on with it.

We go and on and on

Which two episodes will reveal a dark secret if watched simultaneously?

Ugh, are they still doing that in tpg?

Not that much but it has meme potential

>he isn't going to watch the entire Unearthly Child in synch with Twice Upon a Time

Step it up, senpai

The TM spammer was killing the vibe there too. Although TM does seem kinda scammy to me.

>Unearthly Child
You mean Tenth Planet, yes? Timed exactly so that the regenerations line up?

If it'd make Tenth Planet watchable, then yes, please.

is this accurate?

Not remotely. Duplicate the middle image for all three panels and then you're a bit closer to the reality

>Classic Who treated like one era

Is this accurate?

>using a picture from An Adventure in Space and Time to represent "then"

> Doctor Who Then

Fuck you, Cloister. You're a fucking infant. Fuck off.

I don't spend every minute in the thread. Yes, I fell for Capaldo being dead. He hasn't been on Skype for months.

Yes, I fell for a joke. Have at me.

Done with /who/ and done with the stream. Only ever used Sup Forums for /who/. Really had a lot of fun here. But you people are just fucked in the head. Hope you find happiness in life.

>Fuck you, Cloister. You're a fucking infant. Fuck off.
Why did he say this line?

Looks like Richard Ayoade walked into the wrong room.

Is this pasta?

certain he said it in stream before the screencap

I'm out

Holy shit Neo somehow the new episode of HCF was on putlocker early and it was amazingly comfy.

I explained in stream, when I saw him reply to that pasta about Faceless/Capaldo with a mention of Skype and going into the stream I thought he was memeing, so I popped into the stream to queue up a Claudia vid. He did not take that action lightly.

Yes. See the last thread for Captain Roberts' (streamfag) breakdown

If I put the picture of twinkanon himself on the wiki, would it be taken down? It's not really doxxing since he posted it himself, but I don't wanna push it if it's a bad idea.

Pfffhahahaha

I think it's best we forget as much of that incident as possible.

I refuse to censor /who/'s history! I will not forget one day of /who/, not one comment. I will always remember when the Cloister was me.

Oh. What a fucking faggot.

>ignored by Neo

T-That's fine....I'm o-okay....really....

bad post

Shit, what was your post?

>ignored by user

T-that's fine....You're o-okay....really....

??? What do you want me to reply to?

Not the same user, I was making a joke

You don't need the attention of some tripfag, user. You're better than that.

You must be new here.

>neo
>some tripfag

models-resource.com/pc_computer/doctorwho/

Whatever shall we do with these?

I fucking hate tripfag worship.

Then filter them or find somewhere else. It's been part of /who/ all along, since 2013.

So has hating it.

It's not the tripfags themselves that disturb me, I can still have decent conversations wth them. It's the worship.

Fair enough, complaining about trips is as thread derail-y as trips themselves though. If your position is that both such things are part of /who/ tho, I get it.
Fair enough, it's unavoidable though.

Most of it is clearly just ironic though

>>>/tumblr/

is it ? some trips are absolutely worshipped, like the cloisters

Why are his clothes, regenerating, /who/?

Hartnell's clothes did regenerate with him.
Maybe since clothes are organic fibers, sometimes the regeneration process will include them too.

maybe his clothes have been a hologram all along just like in time of the doctor

You mean he was...naked underneath?

everybody's naked underneath

!!!

Finally completed the perfect run in Mario Galaxy 2 after I got it 7 years ago.

Bit disappointing that all you get is Rosalina on your ship.

now play again and get all the green coins

This is the Doctor Who general.

No, this is

There aren't any green coins. There are green stars, but they unlock the Perfect Run itself.

>tfw another trip's name is personally triggering.

?

You're fine. He's fine too.

Doctor Who is dead.

Is this implying it's A lsoFin e?

No. Also Fine's streams were fun. It's Eggman, but It's fine. I associate eggs with mongo, because of his twitter handle.

Ohhh! That's very obscure knowledge.

I did, he's going a long way to remedy that with good associations...and he likes mario bros so he's cool with me.

Would this be kino?

Him regenerating at the end of The Doctor Falls, or just a general floor regeneration?

Hopefully all that messiness is properly in the pats

General floor regen.

A lying-down regeneration would definitely be kino.

I've always wanted to trigger someone I don't know

I wouldn't mind seeing another regeneration outside the TARDIS, like in Planet of the Spiders, Logopolis or the TV movie. There's no written rule saying that the Doctor *has* to be inside the TARDIS.

I'm sure this is what they're going to do in tuat. It kinda bookends 1-12.
I hope so. I originally made my twitter private because he stole a picture of my dog and posted it on Sup Forums in an unrelated thread like 4 months ago on a tangent about chimps flinging shit.
KooKoo Ka Choo.

I'm with you. Something like the fakeout in WEAT/TDF, where he stumbles out into the snow and it happens, would actually be my dream.

Kino on the stream!

Okay I spent far too much time writing this, but here it is

The unabridged history of Twinkanon and the Secret Trip Discord drama

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Twinkanon

What the fuck? I refuse to believe that much even happened.

BRAVO

I was there.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Twink trips on fire off the shoulder of /who/ I watched Discord discussions leak in the dark near the Shit Trips posts. All those moments would be lost in time, like tears in rain. Except they were archived and I wrote up a history of the,.

here, okay, having actually read the page, it wasn't the circlejerk I was expecting and was actually an entertaining account of drama I didn't realise had occurred. Well done.

Thank you kind user! Here's to many more dramas (or not)

Here's a question

Why could SimmMaster turn off his regeneration with little effort and just immediately die, but 12 had so much trouble stopping his?

works into the running theory that the Doctor is just worse at regeneration than other Timelords. doesn't explain fixing river's hand in Angels Take Manhattan, fixing Davros in TWF, or the light show in Lie of the Land tho. Seems like those would take some control.