Let's have a Rebirth Theory thread. What do you think's happening? When will we see Legion or JSA?

Let's have a Rebirth Theory thread. What do you think's happening? When will we see Legion or JSA?

We saw Saturn Girl in Arkham and Jay's Helmet in the last issue of Flash. I don't think we will see the legion or JSA return until mid next year

Legion, eventually?
Or more probably they're just mocking us.

I hope they drop more hints towards both of them in the meantime, but I'm not expecting anything solid until next year

I'm certain this is all the Time Trapper's fault

they're kinda hinting JL v Suicide Squad is gonna have some good stuff.

Give me JSA now dammit *shakes fist*

Probably June

Superman also name dropped Saturn Girl recently.

Orlando has four one shots for that.

What a time to be alive. Orlando is writing so much. And Seeley's doing a Justice League arc too. This is all so great.

I think we will get a huge clue for either next month or January. Not totally resolved until next spring I guess. I'm taking this by the size of each Titans story arc: I don't think they're going to drag the mystery further Wally/s arc.

Flash itself just dropped a hint regarding Jay so JSA will probably start in Flash, just like Super Sons is just starting build up in Superman.

Atom seems to be in JL vs Skwad

Seems possible, but I was getting Titans as a pacing reference because they said it was going to be the most relevant regarding the mystery itself. Because obvious reasons, I guess. Given that Wally's arc is about to end, I guess we will get a huge step soon..

I want to believe

Unless King is working on LOSH (pls DC) it would seem weird to build up the LOSH in Batman

I wonder if other books will have hints towards JSA characters? I could see either GL book having a tease about Alan. Unless Abnett is going to be writing the JSA

Orlando was dropping hints a while back that he's writing JSA, and Abnett already has three books.

I'm more interested in who will be writing Atom at the moment.

And an artists said that DC has big plans for Bart, Kon, and Cassie and their omission had a purpose so I'm interested in seeing Lobdell's trash getting undone because there's no other reason to omit those three.

in Superman the way dude in the War that Time Forgot talked about not seeing any superheroes after Pearl Harbor stuck out to me.

>Orlando was dropping hints a while back that he's writing JSA
I would like to see him take on the JSA especially since he's a big fan of them, but I don't remember him dropping any hints

>And an artists said that DC has big plans for Bart, Kon, and Cassie and their omission had a purpose
sauce?

That is pretty interesting, can somebody post the page?

The Johnny Thunder parts in the Rebirth special did make it seem like the JSA got forgotten after WWII, so at least that kinda confirms they are adding the JSA back to the main Earth's history and not just rebooting Earth 2 (and thank fuck for that)

Also a collection show up in amazon

The original run of YOUNG JUSTICE by Peter David!

Robin. Superboy. Impulse. Wonder Girl. Secret. Arrowette. United they form YOUNG JUSTICE. Witness the formation of the original team as mentors like Red Tornado and Nightwing guide the group!

These teens must face foes like the Joker, Gorilla Grodd, Super-Cycle, Rip Roar and Bedlam and protect the world! With guest appearences from The Justice League and Captain Marvel!

Collects issues YOUNG JUSTICE #1-7, JLA: WORLD WITHOUT GROWN-UPS #1-2, YOUNG JUSTICE: THE SECRET and YOUNG JUSTICE: SECRET FILES #1

My fear with E2 is that they'll say the E0 JSA got sent there or something. But I'm hoping they realize that would suck and they just keep them as separate entities.

Yeah I am worried that they'll try to mesh them together and keep both around instead of leaving them separate

I have grown to hate Earth 2 but it can do whatever it wants as long as there is a decent, separate JSA that it can't ruin

where the hell could Conner come from?

Convergence maybe

About fucking time. Seriously it should have been released alongside the stupid show.

Jonboy Meyers slipped at SDCC that DC had big plans for them and didn't really go too much further than that.

Seeing as Tim was "removed from the board" and those three weren't really themselves in the new 52, Lobdell making Bart and Kon entirely different characters and Cassie having an entirely new personalty and backstory, it's pretty likely that's where they'll appear and get fixed.

I wouldn't mind E2 getting fixed and sticking around, but it needs to stay separate from the E0 version.

I'd be thrilled if I thought E2 could actually be fixed at this point, but yeah it needs to stay separate