Aus/pol/ General - No Jobs Edition

So what are we all doing on this Saturday night?

Literally about to step out the door and go to my comfy $100 an hour job.

Weekend nightshifts, so nice.

Get a job, neet fuck.

Where do you work?

Also, I'm not a neet since I'm at uni, but at this rate, I will be when I graduate, that's for sure.

I worked today, working tomorrow too.

Not sure what you mean.

building manager, we have a project in south bank and we can only do some work at night due to traffic restrictions on city road (melb).

anyway, have a good night Sup Forums

Working on improving some of the systems in my business so I can employ more of you retards and retire earlier

probably drinking as I got demoted this week.

drove 350km to return to the shithole i'm currently living in, just finished working out, i need a new show/movie/documentary to watch

also my student allowence has stopped coming in due to me having a job, thought i had around another weeks worth

Pretty cold in Canberra seeing as it is now spring. Maybe I'll go to the pub for a few and grab something to eat. I'm thinking kebabs?

Who here /depressed/?

>Average 80WAM during commerce degree.
>ECs.
>Sport.
>Only lacking experience.
>Applied for all the banks and big 4 firms and got rejected by EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

Fuck this gay earth.

>he fell for the no jobs meme

If you don't get kebabs from Yarra you're a daft cunt aye

>going to a pub for anything other than a parmie or steak

i dont kno what any of that means

i didnt even pass high school or ever og onto do any higher education but im glad im not in debt
thanks u centerlink

Boo hoo, nobody will let me start at the top floor. Go get some experience retard. Get a job doing anything, show some initiative and stop pissing and moaning. It's easier to find work when you're working. You're also more employable if you demonstrate you're not afraid of getting off your ass to do something. The world doesn't owe you anything.

Anotha cigibuttbrain, m8

Because you're not a woman/nigger

Fuck all im on the fucking dole

Catching up on some Uni stuff. Might fap or play some vidya later if I get it all done.

who night fill here?

should I just go on the dole.

>Graduate uni (marketing)
>various shit jobs
>become newstart neet
>work for the dole coming up

Does anyone have any experience with master's degree's in Australia? Would it be worth it to change fields or would I only be getting into more debt?

what uni did you go to?

Assuming night fill is overtime and dole is government benefits you should stay on the night fill, while also going to college. Probably best for your country, and also probably best for you work ethic.

I am being obese and depressed m8.

That is what I'm doing on this Saturday night.

I am so fucking hungry all the time. Can't stop eating.

My life is consumed by food. (the irony).

No you want to work exactly 10 hours a week, + youth allowance for maximum gains. I assumed you are studying.

Your plan is to fuck your duty manager (I assumed she is a hot babe, mine was) and then get every sat/sun. 5 hours each.

Worked for me while i was studying

Working retail saturday sunday, doing tafe mon-thrus while slowly dying a little more on the inside every day, beats being a neet tho.

You got a gf m8?

>No you want to work exactly 10 hours a week, + youth allowance for maximum gains.

I'm part-time and rostered 25 hours. they won't fuck with casuals at the place I'm at, so no wiggle room on hours.

>I assumed you are studying.

undergrad in memecounting

Why in the love of god not IT?

>I am so fucking hungry all the time. Can't stop eating.

Sounds like you're on some shit tier antidepressants m8.

The food is my antidepressant. It is all that makes me feel okay.

Agreed, 10 years of busting ass and I'm in a very nice spot now. But I started out delivering pizza for 4 dollars per delivery. I never complained, I just made the most of it and worked hard. No, I don't work in the pizza industry, I only did that for 6 months, but I never felt I was above it, or complained. You need a good work ethic. And be willing to move around. And not be a social retard.

waiting for a m8 so i can go out

how fucked is sam dastyari ay.....

So many english teachers

accounting is actually a pretty good thing to study if you plan to get into finance and it can get you in nice ass cushy jobs, where IT will have you busting your balls for 9 years dragging around cables and flashing computers

computer scientists sometimes get nice ass jobs though if they're good

Is there something I can get a bachelors in that is actually likely to get me a job? I'm going to be at Coles until I'm 80 fucking years old otherwise.

>You need a good work ethic
These days you need to be a good work ethnic (i.e a curry or chink) who is on a VISA and won't complain when they only pay you half what you have earned.

study english lit like me
>guaranteed pussy

At least you have a job. I can't even get a fucking interview at Coles.

No job and recently operated a business that failed.

No money now and thinking about getting a diploma in community services so I can work at centrelink and help my fellow brothers out with their centrelink troubles.

Went for breakfast at McDonalds with my pal at 7am. Bought an ear ring. Done a pish in Sainsbury's toilets and bought one of those fancy allo Vera drinks. Browsed shirts in tk maxx and now am in the pub, 11:30am cheers.
Pic is my ear ring. It's fuckin tiny

hope he's fully. I wonder if ausanons can try to find out any other pollies that have done this sort of shit? Go through their donors and such trying to find links to China and other asian countries?

maybe something health related like radiography or somet? dunno though

Bro just write a book though.

I don't have a job either I just meant that's the best I could hope for. Could have phrased it clearer.

Also the only reason I still have a place to sleep is because I had savings, I don't get enough rent assistance to actually pay my rent. My only solid plan right now is to get drunk and hang myself.

Could be something there. I do know some cunt who started a sick ass job at a hospital while still in grade 12.

>a business that failed.
What sort of business m8?

What went wrong?

>Dad left my mom when I was 1 years old
>Both of them have mental illness and histories of drug abuse. (Crack, weed all that shit)
>I moved in with my dad when I was 5 because docs found my mom high on crack when she was taking care of me.
>Living with dad in one room flat, he lives off the dole.
>One day he brings home this young new zealand girl. It's his new girl friend and my step mother now.
>Years pass, transfer into a decent area making a killing off the dole by gaming the system. (Over 1000 a week. between my dad and step mother)
>They have a kid, and then two years later they have another one.
>Be 15 now, in year 9-10 in high school.
>Dad has a job in sydney in construction.
>1.5 hour long commute everyday.
>Long story short my dad and step mother get addicted to crack.
>They start going out to the club in the middle of the night. Slapping away entire pay checks.
>On one occasion I am left alone with my 3 and 1 year old sisters in the middle of the night on a school day.
>My older sister who is half aboriginal and half white (My dad has been in 3 relationships.) Tells me that I can stay with her and her mother.
> I do that for a few months, really comfy, this was about a year before I discover Sup Forums
>Spend my time reading manga.
>Move in back with dad after him pestering me. He assures me he is clean now.
>His not. My step mother is starting to come down though.
>The house is fucking filthy.
>Thousands of cockroaches it's a pig stie.
>My sister has moved to sydney to go study at uni
>so I go to my Grand mothers house. My step mother comes too.
> It's my little sisters birthday, dad comes to my grand mothers house high on crack.
>Cops are called.
>He goes to jail for 6 months.
>Step mother rents out a 2 room apartment 1 hour away from my school.
>Get settled in and start regularing Sup Forums.
>Dad comes back and we move to our old 2 roomer housing commision house.
>Docs say that the house is not suitable for the kids to live
1/?

>an ear ring

Gonna cook a pizza, got a few days off work. I dont have enough fucking ham though because my shiteating fucknut of a brother came over for no reason and made himself two (2) ham sandwiches for lunch.

>tfw i spent ALL DAY on Sup Forums
>tfw i live in a house of retard girls and all day i have to listen to them talk about nothing extremely loudly

>no jobs

>this is what pathologically lazy failures actually believe

>two (2) ham sandwiches for lunch
A real man eats 4. One in each corner of the plate. Fits perfectly on mine.

after living with women i truly have no respect for them t b h lads

>I don't have a job either I just meant that's the best I could hope for. Could have phrased it clearer.

How old are you? It's bloody difficult to get a job at Coles. I'd sell my arse for one, honestly.

Just finished up at the gym, boiling some eggs now and cutting up some carrots.

Living the Study-bux life in my late 20s doing my masters.

I honestly prefer this lifestyle over actually working desu.

what are your lifts m8

>I deserve a high paying job at a blue chip company as a graduate because reasons

What are you studying?

>Get transferred to 4 roomer in a shit suburb
>No more crack, parents only smoke weed now.
>I have a great resentment of my parents, my dad is a race traitor and my step mother is a psychotic bitch.
>16, discover Sup Forums then Sup Forums
>Red pilled by 17, Step mother and Dad fight every few days.
>My step mother packs her and my sisters clothes away more then she folds and washes them.
>Both of them flip the fuck out whenever they don't have weed.
>I'm 18 years old now, Getting ready for the HSC.
> Trying to get fit enough to join the army.
>Don't want to go to university because of Leftism, don't want to stay at home because of obvious reasons.
>My plan right now is to spend enough time in the army to save up enough to live comfortably in rural new south wales.

Any advice for me guys? My parents are crack head housos that I use as anti- role models.

more debt
why the fuck did you do a business course when the world economy has been bouncing down the stairs for the last 7 years? learn some actual skills and you'll attract work by actually producing something tangible

My advice would be to get off 4 chan and never come back.

Get an apprenticeship and do a trade.

i remember you from another thread lad.

have you started the process of applying for army? it could take a while so you should start it now so when you finish school you can go straight in

yeah bro keep goin

>Marketing

Can I have fries with that please

what did you lads think of big jacqui's insult to bernardi? completely degenerate imo

from what i can see bernardi is one of the only truely based liberal party members and its sad to see jacqui joining in on the bernardi-hate bandwagon

hey cunts

hey

h-h-hi

I've been in contact with a recruiter. Things are in my hands now, I'm a adult and there is no reason for me to be held back by my past.

My dad had a fucked childhood as well. My grandfather was reasonably wealthy, made thousands a week as a taxi driver. But the drugs came into the country and fucked alot of peoples lives.

My dream is to enter politics when I have more life experience and escalate the war on drugs.

>tfw i spent ALL DAY on Sup Forums

I've done the same thing. I also do it every weekend except generally I'm drunk. 12 days sober.

Bored out of my fucking mind.

nice man, get that YOU session planned and study up on your maths so you can get the option to do all the sick jobs.

im going navy next year, just waiting on my security clearnace to be processed

>truely based
No I can't like him. The whole religion thing bothers me.

I would fugg my girl Jacqui rotten.

I like Sup Forums very much, I eat my dinners in front of the computer screen reading Sup Forums threads.
When I'm not studying I read about political philosophy and browse Sup Forums

Maths is my best subject, though I'm only doing Standard maths.
I was thinking of joining the navy but I'm not a great swimmer.

>starting at the bottom floor in the industry you trained years for is starting at the top floor
kill yourself faggot
not even a graduate, but that's just dumb

My casual job outside of study has literally just dropped off and Im looking for nightfill shit while Im still motivated not to neet, what do coles managers look for in potential shelf drones?

>study up on your maths
have they changed the test or something? I did the YOU session a few years ago, and it was almost primary level stuff

yea i bet jacqui would suck a mean cock with a mouth that dirty.

>was thinking of joining the navy but I'm not a great swimmer
you weren't thinking of joining the navy then, because you obviously didn't do your research

i dunno, im a complete retard when it comes to maths t bh

>ear ring
feminized beta faggot

tháts so fucking gay mate

>Dad left mom
>MOM
Nice proxy you fat cunt

That's like half a loaf of bread per lunch, how often do you eat sandwiches?

>Any advice for me guys?
My advice is to find a small rural property which allows you to buy it with vendor terms while you live off the dole. You can pay it off like $30 a week and buy the thing later on in life whenever you want.

Remember: vendor terms.

>how often do you eat sandwiches?
Quite often.

Sometimes I double stack and have 8.

I cook a kilo of bacon and a dozen eggs at a time for bacon and egg sandwiches.

>Lives in a house with girls
>Not raping them and instead browsing cuckchan all day
Beta faggot

?

Getting drunk as fuck trying to forget my problems.
My birthday is tomorrow but I've got nobody to celebrate with.
I guess I'll just get drunk from the second I wake up to the second I sleep to compensate.
I wish I was dead.

This. Why the fuck this shit doesn't happen to me?

it's more wog than gay, most homos wouldn't be caught dead out of the house with something so tasteless.

>526192▶
>
oi cunt chuck us a job i live in the cbd.

>Be at Uni
>Reject every job offer under $350KAUD a year
>Complain about there being no jobs
>Go to newtown and protest about tranny's, fucking dogs and gay marriage.

>Such is the life of a Uni student/Graduate in Australia.

What would you do if I told you, that the last few years of your life have been wasted?.

This whinging faggot just proves my point further...

Happy birthday user!

Now this is interesting. Ive always wanted to try the rent to own approach but am easily persuaded by the off chance of being swindled by some wog cunt.

Happy birthday m8.

Shut up mate your opinion is not helpful.

All i have been doing today is slut shaming local whores that don't know me over kikebook.