Zack Snyder directing his new short film

zack is back

Back from and to what?

to: working

Tell him to not bother.

He looks in pretty good shape for a 50 year old after years of non-stop work and family tragedies.

the MCUcks are scurrying like rats

I hope he partners with Terrio for something new. They complemented each other pretty well in BvS.

another one

looks gay as fuck lmao

he's abandoning all his adopted kids again to make capeshit? great decision

t. numales

It's a zero budget film made with help from close family and friends. It has nothing to do with superheroes.
Maybe if you were more like Zack Snyder, and enjoyed READING, you wouldn't look so stupid.

this image is repulsive

Shut up lil faggot bitch

based Snyder

I bet you look like a real man.

Why do they all look like this? Is it genes?

CANT WHACK THE ZACK
CANT ELIDE THE SNYDE

Reminder: Sup Forums is a DChad board

I thought this was a captcha for a second.

Chadkino is back on the menu boys

Never made a decent movie in his life.

Based pajeets favorite director saving pajeets from suicidal thoughts again

We don't have any pajeets here in india.

i do, actually. i can overhead press you.

not to bother to cum inside your mom's ass? okay!

The only reason that Sup Forumsshits and neckbeards love Zack Snyder is because 300 fits in with their imaginary revisionist version of history where glorious supreme white men defend 'civilization' from evil hordes of gay brown people.

The same people who are constantly bouncing on Snyder's dick are the same people that shitpost about pizzagate and international zionist soros conspiracies while voting for tump.

Fucking trash

IT WAS HER TURN RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

>Sup Forumsshits
They only like 300
numales of Sup Forums love all his work

Cry more, fattie

What is it? Are you annoyed, do you want to cry more little baby.

his daughter killing herself

>"shit, no one likes my stupid cape movies but I'm contractually obligated to keep making them and I've already been paid, no one will hire me when everyone hates Justice League how do I get off this sinking ship"
>daughter kills herself presumably out of shame
>"PERFECT!"

what about
suckerpunch
watchmen
man of steel
BvS
Owls of Googlymoogly
Justice League
Living Dead

shit
fascist
fascist
shit
fascist
fascist
clusterfuck
remake

>fascist

stopped reading there

>fascist
Why are Marvel libtards so dumb?

Did he finally jump the dc movies? he looks happy there.

MovieBlob loved Watchmen and thinks it's the best sci-fi movie since Blade Runner.

You tell us since you're a dc liberal from Sup Forums lad

Accurate. It's something with overgrown children that makes them hate Zack.

I don't know what mental illness you've been diagnosed with but let me just tell you that "fascist" is not a valid argument and will never be a valid argument against any film no matter how much your little online Marvel circlejerk wants to make it so.

It's even more ironic when in Civil War, Captain America seats himself above the law of man and considers himself better and smarter than everyone else and is by default right every time. So much for a "democratic" Avengers...

they're triggered by the unapologetic christianity, objectivism, and masculinity present in his films

>You tell us since you're a dc liberal from Sup Forums lad
Still waiting, Sup Forumsssie

>suckerpunch
The only movie that made me tip my fedora.
>300
Meme movie that was a carbon copy of the comic, made Sup Forums unbearable when it came out.
>watchmen
Copy paste of the comic, he didn't even made an attempt to adapt the story, which is understandable since he didn't get what it was about.
>man of steel
Shit.
>BvS
Hot garbage
>Owls of Googlymoogly
Trash.
>Justice League
Don't know what to tell you.
>Living Dead
You mean the inferior Dawn of the Dead remake?

does he have aids?

it's missing that faggot kermode or w/e the fuck his name is

this isn't true

they just happen to be the loudest voice since they happen to be on this site more often than anyone else.
all of this muh bvs white christian stuff only ramped up this past month

Whoa, his Instagram pictures look exactly like his movies

I've always loved 300 and I'm not a Sup Forumscuck
Also I'm not white or racist

300 is an insanely quotable movie that is immensely satisfying and ridicuously well done

That's just what his life happens to look like

CRINGE

also since i have you here, what is it with all commies and not being apple to contain the buzzword 'fascist' whenever you're discussing a movie?

Athenian boy lover detected

well guys?

DAILY REMINDER

that superman is a literal Alien on earth 'illegally' through no choice of his own

your meme libtard themes get overshadowed by the fact that he's a literal god

Whoa... Batman truly is the Donald Trump of comic book heroes huh....

>WAAAA WHY CANT I BE A FAT PATHETIC MESS IN PEACE... FUCK zack sn*der and FUCK wh*te people AND FUUUK healthy """people""""

it's the underdog that will win in the end

>in time, they will join you in the sun

DER NU-MALE

that pic is accurate as fuck, Sup Forums movie threads are always amazing

oh man another zack snyder classic where all the colors are washed out and everything looks like it's shaded in beige and shit tones

>a lady reviewer

jesus fucking christ

was is it with you people and your kneejerk obsession with muhh liberals
i didn't even fucking vote

zod is a terrorist fundamentalist
superman being a 'god' is only relative
'god' is whatever has the most power
>lex has the tallest tower in metropolis
>superman is still above it

nothing to do with your cheap instagram filter reality going on in your head
no, he isn't, as is already common knowledge, there's more of a parallel to dick cheney with some ironic twists being thrown in

simply, the movie does not fit this narrative because there are too many ironic twists within the lives of these characters to be able to pin them down to your personal feelgood ideology

>Flick Filosopher
>incapable of comprehending kino

No surprises there

>superman being a god is only relative
>zod is a terrorist fundamentalist
HOLY SHIT LOLOL, his entire arc is about his inner struggle on whether he should leave earth behind or be its guardian angel, sure you could shoehorn and project your retarded politics into the movie, but its that kind of toxicity that was responsible for BvS and MoS getting canned by critics

jesus fucking christ how deluded can you be?

YOU are the one forcing the movie to fit your political ideology, not me

and you are blatantly wrong for saying that superman's arc is the struggle with such a simple binary, as the whole time he doesn't even know what the fuck he's supposed to do in a world that isn't just cruel, but completely malevolent (capital bombing is the worst possible scenario for superman, as not only can he not guarantee safety for others, at that moment it seems he can only guarantee the opposite)

all while implying something deeper "i'm afraid i didn't see it because i wasn't looking". in a sense, his own naivete got him in the shit. IGNORANCE IS NOT THE SAME AS INNOCENCE

and zod is UNDENIABLY a fundamentalist terrorist

>HERESY
>his society is his religion
>a society he tried to force on a world with people that his religion dictates are expendable
again, its YOU PEOPLE shoehorning YOUR politics in EVERYTHING

I haven't said a single political thing yet you blame me for what what YOU are doing

please forgive me for being triggered user, this type of behavior just happens to be a major fucking pet peeve of mine

>movie threads are always amazing
Sure sure kid.

>suckerpunch
Horrible

>300
Decent.
>watchmen
inferior to the novel in every way
>man of steel
garbage
>BvS
trash
>Owls of Googlymoogly
I have no idea what the fuck this is
>Justice League
Barf
>Living Dead
I admit I liked it but compared to the romero version, it's brainless and has all the consumerism satire stripped out.