LOL

LOL

Still wasn't a faithful adaptation from the books. But the child acting was surprisingly decent.

Agreed. Especially Beverly, Bill and Richy.

Looks pretty good. What's your problem?

Ben and Ritch were the best

Post webms

am I crazy, or does he have a lazy eye?

Yes... yes

Pennywise's eyes never focused on anything...because hes an alien or something

>When mom tells you to take out the rubbish but you put the recycling in the general waste bin
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>I farted

I think the idea was that Pennywise doesn't actually see with his eyes, and they're only part of his disguise. I think it's an alright idea, but it makes him look retarded

>IM ACTING

>when the mattress tag says "under penalty of law"
>you throw out the mattress and keep the tag
SSSSOMEBODY STOP ME!

I don't find clowns scary.. Quite the opposite actualy, mainly because of the idea of clowns being scary that was being pushed down my throat for the last decade
CLowns are not scary

>BRAAAAAAAAAAP

\m/ (>_

is the child gangbang in any of the IT movies?

>tfw last rep face on squats

you just know

I shot diarrhea out my fuckin ass when that happened

When bae gives you mad head wants to give you a kiss.

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you plan on voting for Bernie Sanders this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

The actual actor, Bill Skarsgard, has a lazy eye. I feel like the character designers took this and ran with it for the design of Pennywise. A lot of effects involve Pennywise's eyes rolling back or cocking to look spoopy/alien.

>Lazy eye
>random drool
>buck teeth
>fraiser hair
>ye Olde Clown Costume
>dumb clown make up
where did it all go wrong?

Is this pasta about Guardians or Deadpool?

Which eye is lazy? Is it his right?

W E R E S P I D E R

Isn't he sort of cross-eyed, but looking out instead? Anyway, dude has interesting features and when Pennywise spaces out while talking to Georgie is probably one of the most uncomfortable scenes in the film; cool to know it didn't involve special effects.

>where did it all go wrong?
we're past due for a world wide pandemic that wipes out 60% of humans

How long are we going to pretend the Pennywise in this movie wasn't terrible? Someone post the gif of him doing the Gangnam Style in front of a greenscreen while staring like a teenager who's pouty about having a bedtime.

So can this be found online yet?

>the clown can only kill when the child is afraid
The book didn't allude to that at all.

How long are you going to keep shitting on movies without having seen them?

it looks cool but not scary

you don't have to see a movie to know it's shit. in fact it's our money so it is absolutely our right to judge a movie without seeing it. we're not obligated to hand over our currency to see it. if we feel it's not worth our currency then that is a legitimate stance. this piece of shit is not worth money. it's garbage. my opinion is fact

When the shills are no longer being paid. Watch, all interest in this movie will drop off by Monday.

I liked everything about the movie except A) it felt really rushed and B) the pennywise design
the actor did a good job playing him but his look didn't work
(the lazy eye thing was an interesting idea but kinda looked goofy)

>have an actor with a lazy eye
>make it work by having the character he's playing have googly eyes

gotta say, director really covered his bases here.

>leave to piss
>come back
>mom whispers "you missed the orgy scene"

it's okay though she described it on the drive home

what a strange face,
I can't tell if he's good looking or not

Holy flying mother of fuck those lips are literally made for dick sucking.

>somebody doesn't like a thing I like
>that must mean he hasn't seen the movie
All signs point to you being angry.

Help me understand a particular meme that floats around Sup Forums. If there are threads complaining about something, and someone else claims to like it, the word "shill" is immediately thrown around. Are people actually pretending that no one actually likes it, and everyone that defends it is paid to pretend? Do people legitimately believe this, or is it just meant to be demeaning?

based Skarsgard family. They're just the better version of the Hemsworth's

>you don't have to see a movie to know it's shit
>it's garbage. my opinion is fact
Holy fuck if I've ever seen a post that best describes Sup Forums it's this one

you already answered the question. it's a fucking meme.

NopeHe literally said he didn't see it but he knows it's shit

Why does this post look like it was made by a robot?
Why is the robot replying to itself?

he looks like a young Steve Buscemi.

stop trying to force this meme

lol

How is it a meme you fucking kike? He looks exactly like Buscemi.

Would facefuck.

does he have herpes? I assume most actors do

he's got a unique look. really the worst part about him is those fucked up teeth. british genetics i guess

why does he need so many teeth?

Why are his eyes yellow? Is he a Sith?

Because Pennywise is over the top. I think the Pennywise is the shittiest part of this movie but it makes sense that he'd have 10 rows of teeth. Too bad it looks awful.

That's a good question. You should also ask why his eyes looks CGI 100 percent of the time. Could they not afford yellow contacts?

You're attempts at bashing this movie by crying "Reddit" as some sort of plea of acceptance on Sup Forums is pathetic, and possibly the most Reddit teir post in this thread. Anybody else enjoy the metal as fuck rock fight?

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Dead bodies dead bodies all over the street! 55 65 bodies at least!

I was laughing my ass off in the cinema claping my hands damn it was good

MURDER GO ROUND
MURDER GO ROUND
HOW YA GONNA FUCK WIDDA WICKED CLOWN

Any other huge ICP fans ITT? Fucking pumped for this flick

WHO'S GOIN CHICKEN HUNTIN? WES GOIN CHICKEN HUNTIN!

He's a swedish

The kid who played Eddie was objectively the best actor, the kid who played the jew kid was objectively shit

whoop whoop famlay!

gotta wait until it hits the dollar theater though before i can turn up with my ninjas

Yes it's embarrassing how many people are too stupid to appreciate clowns rapping about being serial killers.

how was the gangbang

It wasn't filmed I hear. Can someone in detail tell me how lewd Beverly was while half naked at the swimming hole? Was there focus on her sunbathing ass up? Was there any focus on her toes or soles?

How many stupid jumpscares are in this flick?

>dad makes love to his daughter
>he's the bad guy
seriously Hollywood?

8-12 maybe more depending on what you call a jumpscare some are pretty good i think 2 were just bullshit for example a random little girl runs with the red balloon for 4 seconds while screeching it was just a bitch of a jumpscare and your never see her again.

why didnt he just kill the kids? fucking dumbass movie

I think they tried to make the monster make more sense than I remember the book doing. But there's still weird stuff like the bloody bathroom. Which only they can see but is also apparently not just an illusion, even though everything apart from Pennywise himself is illusory.

not lewd at all, and no feet.

Oh for fuck sake did you even see the movie in the end he was afraid of the kids kinda dumb but just watch the movie it's good

Eat shit and die, memer

Eddie and Georgie were great too.

____ face is really pretty. _ want to ____ ______'s mouth.

Los globos flotan porque la densidad del helio es mucho menor que la
densidad del aire, en consecuencia el peso de los globos, considerando
el helio en su interior, es menor que el empuje producido por el aire
desplazado, asi que metete el globo en el orto y mandale saludos al
maestro splinter

he looks more scary without makeup

Kids were good though, especially rich

can't relate

Yes you can. Stop pretending you can't.

can't relate

anyone have a webm of the library scene? that one was actualy pretty spooky

TE VOY A VIOLAR!

did you notice the librarian giving a damn creepy smile out of focus in the book scene?

Completely agree, an adaptation of IT can't be complete without the child sex orgy, just like in the book.

Shieet my son eddie was the best, but i also liked the others they had great chemistry

Ironic, given that Sup Forums hates stuff like Get Out and Dear White People, and hasn't even seen either.

Why are people trying so hard to make fun of this scene?

>Jeremy Jahns claims he's reading the book
>he claims the creature from the black lagoon kills a bully
Why are capeshit lovers so bad at lying?

I found the scene funny but really cool and a bit scary loved how they stop it by opening the garage door