When your waifu abruptly becomes a vicious mass murderer

>When your waifu abruptly becomes a vicious mass murderer

How does one deal with this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

taylornetworkofpodcasts.com/2016/11/02/gotham-by-geeks-ep-31-riddle-me-this-tom-king/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait it out. It's comics. Someone will come along with a do over any day now and everyone will forget this ever happened.

I'm ok with this. I fucking hate the status quo and comic's slavish devotion to it. That means I've gotta support shit like this too, I guess. *shrugs*

Be thankful your waifu isn't Black Cat.

That's pretty funny.

still makes me laugh

I had a little bit of an existential crisis when I realized, ten years later, that my waifu was actually the villain all along.

kek

>first Talia
>then Catwoman

It keeps happening

What did she do?

>His waifu didn't let a child go blind

Get better taste in waifus, faggot

Did she actually commit said murders, or are they all just pinned on her as a scapegoat?

>What did she do?
be a villain again? Someone has to now that the other are good guys.

Was this brought up later when Peter got back his body?

He told her personally. She didn't care.

Killed a bunch of terrorists

Selina murdered an entire Terrorist Organization after they bombed the orphanage she grew up in. Tom King is going full CIA ptsd in Batman.

Yeah, and Slott had her literally say "I don't care if it wasn't you at the time, Spider-Man did this to me."

masturbate even harder

Are you talking about Cass Cain? Because it happened to Cass Cain...

Eh, to be honest I kinda envy anyone my waifu kills, mainly due to the, ah, method she uses.

But they were terrorists from Khandaq!

Black Adam when?

STDs from when she used to be a hooker in Gotham?

I'm surprised that Black Adam let that go unpunished, even more that that wasn't the start of World War 3, even more that wasn't thr start of a new Crisis. Fucker really overprotective of his land

Morrigan Aensland was a hooker in Gotham?

When?

nothing wrong with that though

In Year One, you can spot her in the background as Bruce gets stabbed by the underage hooker

Huh, learn something every day.

>illegally assaulting and trapping a mere thief is "making the world a better place"
>americans actually believe this

I'm actually starting to think Engels was right.

>How does one deal with this, Sup Forums?

I live with the fanart and fanfics.

Orange buttcheeks/Olive tits forever.

That's kinda hot.

OH

>kills 237 people off panel out of nowhere to fit the story
>nothing wrong with it

it's a Batman comic not a Catwoman one

She survived Pfeifer, Calloway, and Nocenti.

She'll survive King. At least he will remember to make her fun to read. If you handle the BatCat dichotomy correctly you can't lose.

Shoulda picked best girl dawg.

>"No guys, I read comics, really!"
The whole point of this arc was that while Otto was more efficient at being Spider-man, he was taking things too far and being way too violent.

>character does something out of place
>part of the story is finding out the motivations behind the act
How crazy.

wait, they basically rip-offed Knightfall

house of ideas, indeed

Oh wow, I got my waifu so long ago that she's never really brought up so no one's ever really tried to argue best girl with me. This is exciting, I've never gotten to personally say this to someone myself before. Here I go.

Your waifu is shit.

We know what her motivations were. Revenge. Doesn't really change much.

The funniest part is the fact that literally all of it happened off-page. She also found out who Batman was and was caught by him. Also off-page.

YEAH WELL I disagree

I don't think it'll happen but I hope he shows up to extradition her.

Well good! More of my waifu for me then!

Give her the knot and leave it inside

And more of mine for me as well!

Saturn Girl is at her best when she is fudging with people’s minds.

This is sad, does she still hate Pete cause of this?

Don't date telepaths user, just look what it did to Cyclops.

Yes, and it's made her decide to take crime much more seriously and become a mob boss.

fuck off faggot, are you implying that what Spider-Man does normally to all his rogues isn't illegal and immoral.

>it's alright for him to assault thieves because they wear rhino costumes

kill yourself, you fucking fag.

At least her new costume is pretty cool.

Well, my waifu is Killer Frost. No biggie to me

And I hope it keeps on happening because evil brutal chicks are hot.

Maybe part of the story is examining why and how she killed them?
>nah that's crazy talk.

>systematically eliminate a terrorist organization
she's a more efficient Batman

Which time? The one that destroyed solar systems or the one is playing meat puppet with hi - oh never mind, I get it now...

And what would you do?

Wait...cycloos was dating professor x?

Its a rhino costume that gives him superpowers. When the police can't deal with a situation you have to bring in someone who can.

Holy terror, Catwoman!

Actually, he has the super strength/durability (or at least part of it) without the suit as well. The Rhino suit just gives him more armor and MORE strength/durability

>Waifu'ing anyone that isn't a vicious mass murderer

Lemme guess you're into NTR

>having waifus
>not just slutfus

Not bad for a first try. Next time you should attempt the more advanced "you're waifu a shit."

taylornetworkofpodcasts.com/2016/11/02/gotham-by-geeks-ep-31-riddle-me-this-tom-king/
Selina Spoliers

Give me the gist, I really don't want to sift through a 1 hour podcast trying to find what I'm looking for.

No user, in that case, you are the slutfu

I really hope it turns out that she's a Skrull they missed during Secret Invasion.

learn to embrace it, pussy

murderbabes are awesome

You know how much destruction Rhino causes while he he's robbing banks?

Not every thief has a "code." I don't care what Captain Cold told you. Some are murderers too.

What about Adam West Batman? He was deputized by the GCPD.

And now she's after Miles because she can afford to hire a supervillain crew but she can't bother to track Peter down now that he's a globetrotting hero.

I'm sorry Sup Forums for I have sinned.

I like Calloway's Sirens run.

So you're saying he's a menace.

Meant for:

I had/have the same problem, except I always knew Haruko was Chaotic Evil. Although to be fair, she did totally help Naota become a man.

If someone stole from you and maybe beat the shit out of you for good measure, I bet you wouldn't complain about that person getting a beating. Spider-Man barely hurts petty criminals compared to Batman.

Bleeding heart hippie

Maybe not assaulting. Nothing wrong with trapping though. The Flash can usually trap a thief without hurting them.

I hope someone steals from you. Let's see how you like it, because I sure as hell didn't. I wish someone like Spider-Man would have helped me in a situation like that. The police didn't do much.

At least your waifu didn't get New 52'd out of existence and replaced

>Batman
>fighting petty criminals

what year is this?

Peter's world almost ended when he let a thief go.

>implying Killer Frost had fans before The Flash

Nice choice of panel, but she's Tabby, not Tammy.

Gotta say, I have always thought the fuzzy arm/leg warmers looked stupid as fuck.

I cant even get hard to that, I just keep getting distracted by how stupid it looks.

Flashfag, please go. Nobody gives a shit about you memers.

I never understood her motives as a kid, I just thought she worked in mysterious ways that i would never understand. But I didn't need to understand them, I just wanted to go along with whatever she wanted to do. Just like she wanted
I used to identify a lot with Naota, Now I see myself much more as Amarao.

Peter shouldn't look the other way if he sees anything bad going down. Even robbery. He lost his Uncle Ben like that. Besides, before Otto put Felicia in her place, Peter would always look the other way for Black Cat (at least since Brand New Day)! I bet that made you happy. Spider-Man letting Felicia rob from people and having masked sex later.

Mine didn't even get replaced ;_;

It can always be worse. A lot worse.

That was a Dini issue though.

And it was pretty great.

Her as a villain for Miles doesn't really bother me, I see her as taking offense to this kid thinking he can just slap on the costume and be spider-man, I just wish someone else was writing Felicia instead of a handful of writers that I just don't care for.

I don't see the problem here, this is leagues better than anything they've done to Harley since the new 52 hit.

>implying anyone likes her on The Flash
>implying anyone gives half a shit about any Killer Frost aside from Louise
>implying 90% of her fans aren't from Assault on Arkham and the rest from DCAU