American and english celebrities flee France

>Fear of attacks or simply a desire for change, several Hollywood stars have decided to sell their French houses.
>In an article published Sunday, Le Parisien come back on three examples. What do they have in common ? All these properties are located in the Var department in southern France.
>Victoria and David Beckham have thus selling their house for $ 2.7 million.
>A price not really high when you take into account the amount of work done by the couple since purchase in 2003.
>A real estate agent said to the Parisien: "Obviously, the couple hurry to sell when your see the price which is much less, in any case than the cost of renovation (estimated at nearly six millions).
>This is typical of people who quickly want to get rid of property. "
>But for Johnny Depp, out of question to sell it cheap.
>The actor has fixed the price of his villa at 50 millions euros.
>The last couple is about to follow the move. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are considering selling their castle bought in 2008 even if it is in this area that the couple married in 2014. According to Le Parisien, the property could sell between 40 and 50 million.

lepoint.fr/video/les-stars-hollywoodiennes-quittent-la-france-22-08-2016-2063049_738.php

The wealthy begin to pack up.
Do you sense it ? The smell shit coming a bit closer to the fan every week.

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2016/08/26/natalie-portman-people-in-la-are-much-nicer-than-parisians/
youtube.com/watch?v=Py0TkvwIxI8
youtube.com/watch?v=hZ5rR0WlEkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1luQazgw6jo
reuters.com/article/us-france-saudi-holidays-idUSKCN0PZ0AH20150725
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder if they'll rethink their "refugees welcome" politics now.
Probably not. These people are like locusts.

The Jewess recently left Paris too with her frenchboy.
pagesix.com/2016/08/26/natalie-portman-people-in-la-are-much-nicer-than-parisians/

>flee city full of violent shitskins and rude white people
>go to city full of violent shitskins and rude english-speaking white people
For what purpose?

youtube.com/watch?v=Py0TkvwIxI8

"You have to welcome refugees in Europe !"
>pack up her shit and sell her 50 millions castle before the price of the property becomes Calais-tier

I despise them so much.

LA is vast, Paris unlike London is concentrated so even if you are rich you still live among the chinese tourists and the niggers/muslims who wander in the city.

Here you have a fine example of the Paris population (there are probably more whites but they are working and don't have time to dance in the streets like the niggers on welfare).
youtube.com/watch?v=hZ5rR0WlEkQ

>Angelina Jolie
She's XXIth century's Jane Fonda.

LA is quite faggy, traffic there sucks. Our best modern city is Seattle, but it's pretty fucking liberal.

rich peoples are quickly bored of tranquility, if you dont give them attention they fade away

So will these celebrities admit it's because of shitskins or try to play it off as something else?

>"The French are just so bad with their raping and killing!"
>"You mean Muslims?"
>"No the French! Muslims are French so it applies to all French in general!"

A lot of jews too,
Some of my family is coming here all of a sudden

First good news about this whole refugees bullshit

>lefty degenerates flee France
don't they like cultural enrichment?
good riddance less degenerates is always good news, if their friends the terrorists could do the same that would be perfect

>I wonder if they'll rethink their "refugees welcome" politics now.

LMAO, no. They don't think there's any correlation between non-whites coming and the Western world going to shit. If anything they'd blame it on "old white conservative men".

All rats leaving the boats
I repeat , this is not a drill
All rats are leaving the boats.

Thanks based kike for the info.

Portman apparently finds the parisians too polite (the irony...) and judgmental about what you wear, it is probably easier than to tell the place is full of smelly muslims and niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=1luQazgw6jo

Columbia, this has been in the papers for years, jewggle it. The Jews are packing up, as in your analogy like rats on a ship, just as they all left South Africa after they played the primary part in bringing it down....

You gotta be shitting me.

In America France used to be a country our young people traveled to for life experience and to see the art and history and culture. Paris was the city of love.

Now it's the middle east with baguettes. I know we give you guys a lot of shit but it really hurts to see your country go through this garbage.

>>Victoria and David Beckham have thus selling their house for $ 2.7 million.
The french government will take legislative powers to requisition this house for providing saudi royal family a little shelter
Saudi royal family must feel at home in France
" The new king and his inner circle's three-week visit at the family's seafront villa in Vallauris, where U.S. actress Rita Hayworth celebrated her wedding to Prince Aly Khan of Pakistan in 1949, will be a boon for the local economy."
" France has been nurturing new links with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Arab countries over the last three years due to its tough stance on Iran and similar positions on conflicts across the Middle East, and is beginning to see commercial rewards."
reuters.com/article/us-france-saudi-holidays-idUSKCN0PZ0AH20150725

I'm afraid this shit will stain Europe for the next hundred years. Your culture is slowly being irreversibly changed.

>people in LA are much nicer because they recognise me and fawn over my fame compared to people in Paris who don't give a fuck about me and make me queue for coffee like everyone else

This, basically this

It is, it has been for the last few decades.

It's so frustrating, when you hear the elderly talk about how they could find a job in one day, with no experience or even qualifications, how they could rent a flat right away without needing a guarantor and other paperwork

Back then, no job crisis, no housing crisis, no diploma inflation. Nowadays, unless you have master's degree, you're basically fucked on the job market. Our government has been slowly sabotaging us all these years, and people were too thick to even realize who the real culprits were...

Luckily, France is probably the western country most eager for change and action. The next few years are going to be crucial in shaping up either a bright future, or a massive white exodus

probably fear the rise of the far right, not does dowable lubbly mublims

This. I'm genuinely excited see what is going to happen.

You need to be patient the masses are not ready yet, not ready at all, they still living in the wonderland.

Nothing big will happen yet.

>white males are the problem

Wow muslims keep raping and killing people

>men are the problem

>eager for change
>rioting every other week because of the loi de travail
I'm an immigrant (white with a job before I arrived here) but I don't see how people are ready for change.