This country hates women more than it loves guns

>this country hates women more than it loves guns
>sensible gun control is to ban all guns
>todd is now asexual for some stupid fuck reason
Why did Bojack have to get so shitty and SJW filled?

it makes fun of c*lifornia

Its always been fairly left
Its also focused on people whose careers are tied to hollywood which is incredibly leftist
you're just triggered because a cartoon has different views than you
kiss yourself

you're already watching, they don't need to appeal to you anymore. This scene was posted to tumblr with loads of comments like "omg so progressive I'm gonna watch this show now!". They know you'll continue watching the show regardless, so they're just maximizing their viewerbase.

No, the message was REALLY heavy handed in this episode to the point that it seemed like it was going to subvert the whole point then it never did.

It's the worst episode of the season by far because it's so preachy.

>people are dumb
>people are capable of handling fire arms
Pick one pro gun dummies

I stopped watching the show

it's played completely straight. if you're outside the liberal bubble you would realize both arguments (the only sensible gun legislation is banning them, america hates women) were bullshit, but that's now it's communicated in the show

it was kinda left but it was more about the self destruction of a majorly flawed and depressed character (bojack).

diane's preachiness was ridiculed, not celebrated

>muh tumblr boogie man
Sad!

>"I stopped watching the show"
>knows the exact plot of the most recent episode
really grinds the 'ol brain gears

>the latest episode
You do realize they release the whole season at one time, right? And there are like 6 or 7 episode after it...

>have to get

Fuck you. This show has been SJW shit from day one you fucking idiot. Keep watching the content you hate and bitching about it though, that's going to make you feel less empty ^__^

Seriously fuck you. Get cancer and eat shit.

>being this mad about a post on a rohingya throat singing symposium

It's pretty clear there have been more women in the writing room this season.Still a good season for the most part though, imo.

That's boogie Xir to you, shitlord

They make fun of deluded female writers blaming the patriarchy for corners in an office

>nobody mentions the "son of uncle cuck" billboard

todd was asexual last season too, he just hadnt realized it.

They do make fun of other whimsical liberal females in the show but NOT Diane.It's clear she's now the mouthpiece for the writers' political opinions and is NEVER wrong.

One of the quotes on the wall in the bloggers office is "expand your mind, but not too much". Made me chuckle.

Fuck came here to post it

also fracking is controversial but these guys really misrepresent the debate

I don't have to pick because circumstances already picked for me. Dumb people already have guns and will continue to steal, buy, and illegally sell them regardless of how I feel about the situation.

The only thing I do have control over is whether or not I'm equipped to deal with an armed criminal.

So let me get this straight.
You're upset because a character that since the very beginning has been portrayed as a very vocal leftist and feminist is saying feminist buzzwords?
When will your autists realize that not every character is a show is voicing the opinions of the authors? Why would you bother with movies or any kind of media if you're so offended with people writing characters with differing viewpoints?

>NEVER wrong
Are you insane? She's a huge bitch in the show, and it's strongly implied that Mr PB won't put up with her shit much longer

>starring channing tatum

are there that many more channing tatum jokes? i'm only up to episode 5

>sensible gun control
You'd have to be a retard not to get the satire. Diane is a typical preachy LA liberal, and she always has been.

This show is great because it respects the audience enough to play it straight on things like this and expect them to pick up on the subtle jabs they throw in. Apparently they respected you a bit too much though.

I think that bit was more of a stand-in for any controversial subject. They don't talk about it much.

he didnt actually watch the show, he's just taking an arbitrary stance

The fuck are you talking about?

>todd is now asexual
There was way too much of him this season, that was one of my biggest problems. You can't have a clownish comic relief filler character, then suddenly give him a serious identity-related story arc. It had no weight to it like the other characters' did, because he's so shallow there's no significance to him being asexual or trying to "find himself" or anything

And as much as I normally hate SJW shit in media, I don't mind it here because they mock the "woke" millennial types with that Buzzfeed type site

>illegally sell them

You fucking idiot. Let me guess, you're against banning private sales.

>A show about fricking Hollywood stars, ya know, the most vocally liberal demographic in the US.

OMG, how could it be librul! Dem commie JOOS ruining muh tv shows.

>Women become empowered by gun ownership

for a split second that episode gave this /k/ommando a glimmer of hope that liberals weren't a lost cause.

for a split second. . . .

I don't understand, genuinely why is Sup Forums mad about the asexual plotline?

Most of them are virgins, I'm sure a few of them identify as aces as well.

The show has no side. It portrays everyone in an equally stuoid light, which is true to life.

Also, I think you missed the point of that bit. Diane is so far up her own leftist ass she never dreamed of shooting a gun, but then doing so practically makes her cum. She then tries to make gun ownership a left wing value rather than admit she had now clue what she was talking about regarding the issue.