What movie should i watch while i wait for the impending hurricane to hit me?

what movie should i watch while i wait for the impending hurricane to hit me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUOjpO2fD5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=X7ld45pUueQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The pest

twister

You should be stocking on components, woods, meat and canned food and some books.

the perfect storm

I'm watching The Boy while I wait for it to hit. Surprised I still have electricity.

not even worried desu

didn't buy $40 pack of water, just some fruit snacks and ice cream. bet charley will still be king of 2000s
t. orlandofag

You dumb cunts have been making these threads for 3 days. It's not happening. It's going to fizzle out on the coast

That PBS documentary about the guy who built a hurricane-proof stone house which was basically a castle and looked like a stone silo.

Why can't we just make a giant fan and blow the thing away from the country?

How do we kill Ryu?

Why not build a fan to ensure that Jose also hits Florida

youtube.com/watch?v=lUOjpO2fD5Y
TSUNAMI COMING

the original comfy disaster kino

Waterworld

>tfw watching periscope streams of florida people going surfing in this shit

What's wrong with Florida people guys?

The Perfect Storm

>there's another one coming
Make America Gale Again

why does this make you so angry?

italian kino

The media sensationalizes hurricanes and we've lived through them and know it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

If you live on an island sure you're fucked, but most Floridians aren't going to be that damaged.

Fun fact: A hurricane has NEVER damaged Clearwater ever since Scientologists set up shop there.

Wow that's a really fun fact!

this

Category 7

go on

just watch it happen live youtube.com/watch?v=X7ld45pUueQ

Hopefully they all think a Homo Novis can't be harmed by weather and the all refuse to leave or seek shelter.

Scientology VMs have been out in force helping with relief efforts in Texas and now also in FL. What a rotten thing to say.

Clearwater is the Mecca of the Dianetics/Scientology organization. The toppest of OTs, who guide others to OT status, are trained there.

These guys not only defeated the IRS, but also defeated Sup Forums. And every single hurricane headed towards Clearwater. OTs can't be stopped. It's a fact of history.

>Scientology VMs have been out in force helping with relief efforts in Texas and now also in FL

Passing out The Way to Happiness pamphlets no doubt.

Take Shelter. One of Michael Shannon's best roles.

The mainstream media's response to Scientology helped me understand the mainstream media's response to Trump. You're a victim. Educate yourself.

Trump is an asshole but I don't think he's evil or that being an asshole will necessarily make him a bad President. Scientology IS evil.

No it isn't. Their relief efforts on 9/11 saved MANY people, same as their Harvey response as well as their Irma response. You've been brainwashed. Seek help immediately.

Last cat 5 to his Florida was Andrew, were you even alive then?

>Their relief efforts on 9/11 saved MANY people,

>here mister first responded; that was pretty cool how you charged into that toxic smoke, now take these toxic levels of vitamins, drink this Wesson oil and sit in steam room until your sweat actually turns purple

>feel better?

QED. You have been hypnotized and won't accept any truth. Go smash windows at Berkeley.

i have all that except wood, wood is 75$ right now and there's hardly any of it. I'm going to put mattresses on top of my windows.

$75 for how much?

OP, I would be watching Tarantino and Scorsese fliks but I hope you have some books and candles for when the power goes out. Where you at doe?

It's CAT3 now, but they're saying in the 100 or so miles between Cuba and the west coast that warm water is going to strengthen it to at least a 4 again.

>he doesn't live in the Midwest
>inb4 le tornadoes
Just don't live in tornado alley and youll be fine

Not the assholery, the narcissism and complete lack of empathy, self awareness, experience, wisdom... Those are the things.

Lived in Pennsylvania for a few years and a tornado touched down in our neighborhood, wrecked almost every business and house except ours. Thank goodness we were OTs.

The California feel is weird. We will have no warning. We live in glorious ignorance until It happens.

wisconsin isn't tornado alley. we still get hit occasionally

LA is pretty safe from disaster. Author Services is there as well as CC.

Big Trouble in Little China, perfect stormy weather movie

Let me know that when the San Andreas fault line sends you plummeting into the ocean where you belong lard ass

Yes, I was 8 days old, and it won't be category 5 when it hits mainland it will be 4.

Hurricane Charley in 2004 was a cat. 4 and wasn't nearly as bad as people said.

You seem upset.

I just realized Ron Hubbard intentionally went to that city because it had "clear" in it.

18D chess

what's the significance of that

hello Sea Org shill

How were their gay bars back then?

I don't even like Scientology. Never done it, never will. I just think they do great things in society and are ultimately a force for good. Same as the Mormons.

>TAKE SHELTER (Jeff Nichols, 2011)

>I'm not a Scientologist but...

I'm really not and never have been. It's hard to argue with Scientology critics/Chanologists because they assume anyone who has a different view is automatically the enemy. Same as antifa. It's all about feels, not logical argumentation.

1 ply of wood
i live in largo fl but my apt building is 15 ft off the ground

not fooling anyone, Scientology cuck.

i was going to suggest this too. freaked me out as a kid when i watched it

Yup. Also a Nazi because I don't hate Donald Trump. This sort of madness is just hysteria.

Trump doesn't think very highly of Scientology cucks

Day after tomorrow

>auditing
called it. fucking Sea Org cuck.
how does it feel to only be allowed to use the internet without a filter if you're defending Scientology?

You're in too deep with the buzzwords and memes, friend. Have you ever thought about maybe taking a month-long break from media and the Internet? Maybe doing some meditation or whatever... getting your mind right?

A trader should appear on the third day at your home. Be sure to strip him of all the wood he has.

Maybe he shold do some reading.

nice deletion of "auditing" faggot. you're already exposed. looks like I'm going to KSnotW by reposting it.

Question: how do I delete responses to my posts?

Clearwater is doing fine.

Key Largo. It's set during a hurricane in Key Largo.

>he deleted the post
LOL

scientology retards on suicide watch

Don't watch a movie, go outside with a stereo and get on your roof and blast rock you like a hurricane on repeat.

Would you allow her to smash your house Sup Forums?

You should watch some youtube tutorials about how to tie your own shoes, how to pack you bag, and move somewhere that isn't a third world shithole.

Are we sure anybody deleted anything? This thread seems very strange, like it was assaulted by hackers or something. Anyway, I hope the folks in Florida keep safe during this natural disaster.

ha

>Sup Forums encouraging the idolization of fat/obese women
typical

Even has the 3 hurricanes

not sure if trolling or just genuinely brain damaged from scientology TR courses

Oh, you oppose what I said? So you hate the folks in Florida and hope they aren't safe? All you have is insults for those wishing the best for the folks in Florida who are in turmoil right now? That's what you wished to express?

Hitler built the Autobahn

Hitler can do no evil!

Aaaand, Godwinned.

>Californian
>Lard ass

What did Midwestern cheeseburger face mean by this?

That's where I'm at, we are going to be hit tonight at 2:00AM

dont forget to stock up on twinkies goy! totally NOT a liberal hoax

>I'm scared of wind and water
kek stop watching the news
literally 20 poeple died in the carribeans and they live in shitty houses on tiny islands
half of those deaths probably would have happened regardless of the hurricane
went srufing the day before andrew hit clearwater beach and it was great
I'm pretty dick at surginf though
going back to clearwater beach tomorrow

>republican governer of florida has been hyping it up for a week
moron

Take Shelter

clearwater is monday 2am so tomorrow night
it's saturday

Who else watching live stream?

>fuck her right in the pussy

Kek

all I want from this hurricane is to float down the street in my innner tube
I live right outside of a mandatory evac zone so hopes are high

What live stream? Link please

>LA is pretty safe from disaster
hahahaha
literally on top of a fault you triple nigger

>live on flat land that sticks out into the middle of the ocean
>contribute nothing but overpriced oranges to the world
>will ask for billions to rebuild in the same spot

No reason to give more of a shit than I do about people starving in Ethiopia.

All over YouTube mang. Come on.