Mr. Doctor Strange

>MAKE IT STOP!
Was it rape?

I thought he was Thanos at first, or at least a tease.

>galactic threat
>devourer of worlds who lives outside of time
>in a psychedelic/mind bending aesthetic
>LEL WHY ISNT IT A HUGE FLOATING FLAME WITH A FACE?

DORMAMMU I

If they made it a huge flaming face people would think his archenemy was Sauron or the Human Torch.

or Ghost Rider

>Was it rape?

Sort of. Depends on how you look at it. One can almost say it was a contest of rapes. Dormammu raped Strange time after time after time. But these constant re-rapings could, in a way, be seen as a one big giant rape of Dormammu. For each time Dormammu raped Strange, it was just another thrust of Strange's bigger raping of Dormammu.

What a strange explanation.

metaphysics of rape

I got to say, I'm genuinely happy with how Dormmamu panned out. Visually he looked great, you could faintly make out the rest of his body, and I like how his defeat relied on wit rather than Strange killing him off with some gimmick or brute force. I hope we see more of him later

I get the sense that they're basically going to use Dormammu in place of whatever plans they wanted Galactus for (which we know they had because they tried to get the rights back in exchange for Daredevil a few years back)

His purpose and aesthetic in this movie felt very Galactus-esque. Wouldn't be surprised if he was the next Avengers villain after Thanos.

DORMAMMU DID I COME TOO SOON?

That's why you address him by name so the audience isn't allowed to make stupid assumptions.

If anything, it was trolling.

Spam.

Maybe, who am I to judge?

Yeah.

So now that they've introduced him, have they officially confirmed a Sinister Six movie yet?

No. Even though he's been in CW and has his own movie in the MCU, Spidey and characters affiliated with him under his IP are not wholly secure in the MCU. They still haven't decided if he's going to appear in Infinity War despite the fact that it starts filming this month.

>strange: your my prisoner.
>dormammu: DELETE THIS

I liked it. Good movie.

Only a dirty nook would think something like that.

Movie was pretty damn awesome. Like aside from it being graphically impressive, Strange's character was portrayed well.

Levitation cloak is best waifu

What did Marlel mean by this?

the only similar thing is that they both have two eyes... which most faces have

The way he was described made me think of galactus

riight. Wouldn't it have been more like kidnapping/murder? No? At least we're clear that you don't understand what rape means.

Galactus eats da planet
Dormammu captures galaxies, so he can be the best, like no one ever was. To catch them is his real test, to conquer them is his cause.

Did you just assume my eye ratio? In the current year?

Magic is rape. Gotcha.

Looks like a metal Turian

or just plain satan

>rules the dark dimension
>is flames, thus generating light

????

>The whole place has always been a psychedelic Ditko lightshow
It's called the Dark Dimension just because it's ebul, dummy.

>A FUCKING CLOUD

>Not a single alliteration phrase in the entire movie
What did they mean by this?