Can we all agree that Spider-man's villains are objectively superior to Batman's?

Can we all agree that Spider-man's villains are objectively superior to Batman's?

I don't know, I think it depends. You can't tell me Will o' the Wisp is better than Two Face.

>inb4 Flashfags

Obviously, and they don't have to be turned into grimdark fags in order to be interesting either.

>You can't tell me Will o' the Wisp is better than Two Face.

>"Oh no muh face is scarred I better flip a coin!"

Two Face is a fucking joke. There's a reason he's never anything but a loser minor bad guy

Surely this is a joke thread?

>be scientist
>have lab accident
>put on animal costume
>"grrrr I hate Spider-man!"

>inb4 they only use the shittiest variants of the spiderman villains

>inb4 they handicap all of them while keeping the batman villains the same if they don't make them stronger

>inb4 they try to justify this and any other bullshit they do with calculations that poorly mask the fact that they chose the winner out of bias

into the trash it goes

Wow, you must really like Scorpion and Lizard, being that those are apparently the only characters you know.

What a shit thread, obviously Spidey's villains take it. So I'll propose a better one. Who has been more influential, Green Goblin or Joker?

>Scorpion
>The Lizard
>The Volture
>Doc Ock
>Rhino
>Jackal
>Electro
>Mysterio

I think you've managed to describe literally none of Spider-Man's villains
That's a miracle.

>be crazy person
>get exposed to chemicals
>Put on carnival outfit
>"grrr I hate the Bat!"

The fuck are you talking?

And what the fuck is Will o' the Wisp? Interesting?

>spider vilains
>interesting

People just laught at them.

sorry, i'm just salty about the whole death battle thing and how screw attach does it. it's always what i said before or something that is obviously one sided

>The Volture
Not a lab accident, and spelled wrong.

>Rhino

Not a lab accident.

>Jackal

Not a lab accident, but still shit.

>Electro

Not a lab accident.

>Mysterio

Not a lab accident either. If you've only seen the movies why even come to this thread?

I love Spidy, but Batman';s villains are objectively better. Joker himself have more better stories than all of them.

Yes, if you're brain dead, I can see why someone would think that.

Unrelated. Superman has unparalleled taste.

>who Doctor Octopus, Vulture, and Rhino

People laugh at Batman's villains too, your point?

But Schocker has a car and MEMES!

Well, when your villain is never allowed to die and keeps coming back for DECADES-
You're bound to get a few good ones out of it somewhere.

Do people actually like Spider-man villains, or do they just like Spider-man?

Only one of those are lab accidents.

And what's Bane got? A chiropractor's office??

No, people find them interesting, because they appear on better cartoons, on better movies and better comics.

You're asking whether Green Goblin or Joker is more influential?

When there are killer clowns on the loose and some guy dressed as Batman to beat them up?

So, literally just Joker and Tom Hardy's Bane, then.

Bane has Sup Forums

So what is Spidey's rogue gallery execuse?

I was referring to the lore of the characters. Who impacted their rival more?

Hahah hey guys im i hate "Batfag' to
lol do i fit in on Sup Forums?

>What is arkhamverse
>What is DCAU

Yes, people always find Firefly interesting.

And Penguim, Rhas, Harley, Riddler among others, also better videogames - I had forgot them.

>execuse
You get two more tries but then that's it

Don't forget the woman trying to get men to kill themselves being called Poison Ivy.

Let's face it, Spider-man villains are cultural nobodies. You're never going to see people IRL dressing up in yellow mesh suits and shaking shit, or people dressing up as space wizards and setting off smoke bombs.

What are you on about? He's clearly talking about a specific character.

Bane does not need memes. He's a big guy.

He was GOAT on The Batman cartoon. What Spidey got? Fucking VULTURE? The Walrus?

>Penguim
>Rhas
Ohohohohohohohoho it's in full bloom tonight
I'm creaming desu

Excuse*

Sorry mother.

nigga you never even watched Spec, did you?
Doc Ock is godtier, stupid batfag

>muuuh Rhino
>muuuh Vulture
>muuuh Chamaleon

Patethic.

It's okay, my child
THIS time
And their excuse is that they haven't been around NEARLY as long as the majority of DC's roster. So a smaller amount of notable stories is pretty natural.

You have to admit the green goblin has sucked ever since he came back. His character was only really good for one great story before becoming another generic villain. His only appeal now is that he had that one really good story and that somehow makes everything he's in supposedly better despite being practically a different character.

Well, that's the thing. No one watched this shit.

>CHAMALEON
>PATETHIC
Are you trying to get me off, user? Because that is how you get me off.
I need more.
It's a drug now.

Batman>Spiderman=Flash>Xmen>Superman>Fantastic Four>>>>>>Avengers

Not even better Ock version, pleb.

Batman's rogue gallery is still better. Name to me THE iconic Doc. Ock story. Please, one that doesn't revolve around fapping to midgets.

And whose fault is that? Spider-Man, or Marvel and Sony's fairly incompetent marketing staff (and the random af switching of TV and movie rights)

>Batman>Spiderman
Batfags will always be worst cancer in capeshit

Uh, I guess there's the one where he tried to scorch the surface of the planet.

Mysterio is literally the only good and original Spider-Man villain

Green Goblin is just Lex Luthor + Joker sometimes
and Black Cat is literally Catwoman

Here's the difference between Batman and Spider-man's villains.

When people think of the concept of an arch nemesis, they think of Joker. When they think of the concept of a femme fatale, they think of Catwoman. When they think of a villain who is smart, they think of Riddler. Hell, when they think of "guy who pretends to be other people," a lot of people will generally think of Clayface, or think of Two-Face when it comes to "a good man gone bad."

Nobody in the world thinks about Sandman, Shocker, or Electro. Spider-man's rouges gallery just hasn't made any kind of cultural impact.

>not randompool fags
You just hate superior things, user.

I think Batman has better villains (notable stories anyway) in comics but Dafoe Goblin and Molina Ock btfo every Sup Forums Batvillain

Nigga is a shit tier shapeshifter.

Mystique >>>>>> Chamalefag

Fucking aunt May raped his unconscious body after drugging him.

People know who Clayface is?

Spider-Man villains suck because the vast majority of them could easily become multi millionaires through their tech or skills without resorting to crime. Why are they robbing banks wearing equipment more expensive than what's in the vault? Aren't they supposed to be smart?

Anybody who grew up with BTAS does.

You don't even realize what I'm mocking.
I might climax right here, right now, honestly.

I'll do you one better, I'll give you three.

>Death of Captain Stacy
>Unmasking Spider-Man
>Web of Death

>Doc Ock marrying Aunt May

Neeson Ra's > Ledger Joker > Molina Ock > Big guy > Scarecrow > Sandman > Dafoe Golbin

Do you like Flash villains?

>huuuur its the time

Bulshit.

Tell me them Namor iconic vilains, because he is almost as old as Batman.

Anyway, the fact that Spidey has more than 60 years with barely any iconic story with a speciphic vilain, is telling.

He's clearly comparing their rogues gallery, and he's right.

>Black Cat is literally Catwoman

This is how you can tell that someone doesn't read comics.

Oh, God, dude.
Ra's?
Neeson Ra's was horrendous.

Spiderfags are the worst chatacterfags tho, literally worship the chatacter in a patethic way.

>Chameleon
>Shapeshifter.

You're joking, right?

He was awesome villian in terms of nolanverse which is awesome as elseworld. Liam did a great job.

>I don't know, I think it depends. You can't tell me Will o' the Wisp is better than Two Face.

That's as fair a comparison as Doc Ock and the Ten-Eyed Man.

Freeze is Batman's only good villain.

You clearly have missed all the bat wank threads.

Namor has never been popular. It's not comparable.

Anyway, "barely"? What about the Death of Gwen Stacy, the Death of Captain Stacy, the Master Planner arc, the various Hobgoblin arcs, Kraven's Last Hunt-

>this complete lack of self awareness
The batfag proves the point. Bravo.

They usually do it for hobby, Spider's vilains are just dumb.

>Kraven's Last Hunt-
Only valid thing, the rest is far from really iconic or good.

Yes, nigga can't even shapeshift.

>They usually do it for hobby
That's a stupendously weak excuse.

Is there any good stories about spider's villains outside of superior foes?

>BULSHIT
>SPECIPHIC
Are you for real
I'm so turned on right now desu

Marvel shills on suicide watch

It must suck when Superman and Batman have all the iconic villains and people can't even remember anyone from Marvel except Loki because of meme actor bait

There is a difference between batwank and this

Better than "because they are idiots".

Of course. Spider Man's enemies are varied, interesting, with their own powers. They also number Venom among the, the best villain in comics. Batman has a dozen varieties of psycho for enemies, it's boring.

Axis Carnage and Hobgoblin
Scarlet Spider

Nah, that's kinda equally sad in my book to be honest

What villain is Death of Gwen Stacy a story about? As somebody who doesn't read Spider-man the only thing I know about it through cultural osmosis is Spider-man kills Gwen by catching her wrong.

I think everybody knows Killing Joke is a Joker story, Knightfall is a Bane story, and Heart of Ice is Mister Freeze though.

You're right. Batwank is still worse than user's autistic love for spidey

You cannot defend that. That's a shit-tier excuse, dude.

>Spiderman: "Uhhhhh.... can I just ask... how many of you guys are doctors and or professionals with degrees? Most of you? Jeebus! I... have trouble making rent. Like, you guys could've gotten a nice jobs. How much does it cost to pay for a giant nutcracker robot? I bet more than you make knocking over a jewelry store!

>"I fight guys who are down on their luck and blunder into super powers, guys who can't afford dinner much less henchmen! What the fuck are you doing with your lives!? What is your standard of wealth? Is your superhero nemesis a billionaire or something?"

>This is how you can tell that someone doesn't read comics.

This. Black Cat is just a bootleg Catwoman.

Thx, I'm gonna check em. But that's not really much.

Autistic love is autistic love, no matter the cape

The Green Goblin.

Tbh, Riddler, Ivy, Scarecrow and Mr. Freeze could work for goverment or some labs. Pinguin could just own Aiceberg.

You're acting like Batfags aren't like this either.