Anti-cuck laws ? In germoney of all places ?

'Legislative slut-shaming': How the German 'Cuckoo Kids' Law' punishes women

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-02/german-cuckoo-kids-law-punishes-women/7805370?WT.tsrc=Facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVzH61M9uHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i hate germany now

>expect women to be honest so the wrong guy doesn't end up paying child support
>slut-shaming

About time. Really when you see stats that 4-5% of children are not fathered by the man they are claimed to be, something should be done.

Perhaps all children should be compulsory DNA checked with their parents at birth. This would mean that there are no more messy paternity cases and court time and wrangling over money.

Further it would mean that the check is made and no one gets embarrassed about having to ask for one, because a man having the slightest doubt is unlikely to ask for a paternity test, that's pretty much relationship over. Which is why I imagine so many fathers end up raising someone else's kid. Also if the claimed father isn't the real daddy, then the women might stump up the information on who the real dad is if she wants child support.

So fraud is okay aslong as a women does it?

It's a woman's right to do anything she wants even at the expense of others. Get with the times.

>Perhaps all children should be compulsory DNA checked with their parents at birth.
This is the most intelligent thing Ive hears in years.
We need to make this happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVzH61M9uHY

ok

IT'S

TWENTY

But muh Cuckmoney. Where were you when Germany had the most based laws on all western countries?
>no Holocaust denial
>no guns
>no cuckoldry

You really think no guns is based?

DICKS

DEEN

This journalist has legitimately just written an article complaining that women might have to admit to cuckolding their husbands in order to prevent them from raising children and looking after them financially.

Because it's unfair to the woman.

Everyday We Stray Further From God's Light

good idea

bro...WTF DID I JUST WATCH

tales from the hood episode 1317 part 4

Who the fuck wrote this article
Why the fuck should women who not only cheat but also conceive a child while doing so have a right to be protected from "being told means things"?

if its in a safe space :^)

Remind me which country made asking for paternity tests illegal for divorce & child support purposes? IIRC it was actually Germany so this comes as a suprise, but might've been someplace else.

Nah, it's us

>Remind me which country made asking for paternity tests illegal for divorce & child support purposes?
If I remember it was France and getting a foreign test actually carries jail time.

This is for wellfare. Woman would not name the father so they can be on wellfare and receive cash under the hand from the father.

This is an inept burocracy unable coping with people who lie.