Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 6th November 2016 – A Little Animosity Towards Batman

Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 6th November 2016 – A Little Animosity Towards Batman

1. Batman #10
2. Superman #10
3. Justice League #8
4. Avengers #1
5. Unworthy Thor #1
6. The Walking Dead #160
7. Green Lanterns #10
8. Nightwing #8
9. Green Arrow #10
10. Animosity #3

C takes seven of our store’s top ten, with Superman topping Batman this week (fan interest in Jonathan Kent & Damian Wayne is extremely high, apparently!). The superb Animosity earned a top ten slot for AfterShock, Walking Dead locked into the top ten for Image, and Marvel managed one lone book in our top ten–Unworthy Thor, a title that appealed to fans because of the hope that it might bring back the original Thor after far too long an absence. Avengers, once a Marvel flagship title, barely broke into the Top Ten here, and even the Dark Knight III Master Race #6 hardcover (an upscale format edition of a two-week-old book) topped the moribund Occupy Avengers #1.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A438S
p0werbottomsuperman.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Batman took the top spot however what took the number 2 and 3 spots surprised us. Walking dead has exploded in our store due to the new season starting and took the number 2 spot and Champions lost very little steam from the first issue and took the third spot. Marvel Now is very hit and miss but it looks like some titles have some staying power! and of course DC took 5 spots so still the leader of the week.

>Animosity #3
What's that?

>2. Superman #10
I believe the Super Sons ongoing in February, also written by Tomasi, will be a big hit for DC.
Superman sells because of Damian Wayne.

>2. Superman #10
I'm not currently buying the Superman book on a regular basis, but I did order the two November issues with Damian Wayne,

>Superman sells because of Damian Wayne.
kekarooni

Top 100 Comics: September 2016
Superman is on 20
>. with damian Superman #10 is on 2

>>. with damian Superman #10 is on 2

Keep in mind, this is for just this week's sales (or rather for Wednesday and Thursday) and only among seven retailers. It definitely won't be 2 on the Comichron charts.

But these are actually useful once you know what to look for and compare stuff.

Animals get smart and hate humans and vice versa.
Its pretty nice.

Oh the comic by Marguitte [Unsolicited comments on Israel] Bennett?

Your last thread died. Do we really need th8s shit posted twice?

>Superman sells because of Damian Wayne
*Bruce

Damian's book barely sold iirc.

A fucking lie is what it is.

>Animosity 2 $3.99 Aftershock 6,301

Why does it trigger you so much

You forgot the introductory paragraph:
>This is the Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, as compiled by a number of comic stores from their sales on Wednesday and Thursday. It measures what are known as the “Wednesday Warriors”, those who can’t wait to the weekend to get this week’s comics. We salute you, and the keenness you bring to your passion.

>C takes seven of our store’s top ten, with Superman topping Batman this week (fan interest in Jonathan Kent & Damian Wayne is extremely high, apparently!). The superb Animosity earned a top ten slot for AfterShock, Walking Dead locked into the top ten for Image, and Marvel managed one lone book in our top ten–Unworthy Thor, a title that appealed to fans because of the hope that it might bring back the original Thor after far too long an absence. Avengers, once a Marvel flagship title, barely broke into the Top Ten here, and even the Dark Knight III Master Race #6 hardcover (an upscale format edition of a two-week-old book) topped the moribund Occupy Avengers #1.
t. G-Mart Comic Books

Sauce: archive.is/A438S

Also:
>taking the Myriad Pro version of the Batman #10 cover (which is a mistake in making the issue preview and never got to print)

has the entire article posted and with the full link.

No that's wrong, Damian was a solid hit during DCYou, both his volumes got hardcovers and he was even beating stuff like Action Comics.

It's the whole reason why they're barely putting him in Batman titles anymore.

>Damian was a solid hit during DCYou

> Robin Son of Batman 12 $3.99 DC 22,428

Superman sold because it had Batman on the cover let's not lie to ourselves. Everybody but a few faggots on Sup Forums loved it because Damian got what he deserved from Jon

Of course barely anyone would buy the last issue during the beginning of Rebirth, not to mention it was the shitty Ray Fawkes issues.

Still better than Marvel.

Champions nowhere to be seen

It didn't come out this week. Did it?

Yes it did

KEK! What a fucking failure

Would it be better book without #woke, micro aggressions and such nonsense?

Yeah, she is ok when not working for Marvel...that seems to be the case for lots of writers.

Probably. I wasn't even aware 2 was out. I gave up when they started tweeting over a dead girls corpse

They weren't tweeting, they were looking at what other people tweeted about them.

That doesn't really make it better

Of course. But you should always be accurate when calling something shit, otherwise you leave openings for someone to disregard it.

You missed all those SAM ON SUICIDE WATCH thread?
You lucky bastard.

There's a hardcover of DKIIMR#6?
what

Yeah, there's a special hardcover edition for each issue of DK3. They'll also produce a slipcase to collect all of them.

Superson is a cunt.

>Superman sold because it had Batman on the cover let's not lie to ourselves.
Nope.

Yes

You need new material.

The Jon Kent hate is big now.

It's not though. I read the comments on normiebook and the majority of people loved him for punching Damian. It earned him a lot of fans

I still can't stand Jon.

Keep Telling Yourself That Superfag -

Come on, who DOESN'T want to kill Jon every now and then?

That's fine. Most people can't stand Damian

>I read the comments on normiebook
Your Tumblr let's not lie to ourselves.p0werbottomsuperman.tumblr.com/

I'm not telling myself that. Other people are telling me that with what they wrote on Facebook

p0werbottomsuperman.tumblr.com/
Other people

>Powerbottonsuperman

Yeah these seem like reasonable people

>Facebook
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAA
. – Let’s be honest … that RED slip/thong AND suberboy is not too trendy,Look at Superboys’s hair, that curl is pretty fuzzy. No offense, but it seems a model of Tommy Hilfiger.

>Same link
Not to feed, but who is this guy? Is this the Damienfag mentioned in that storytime the other day? For what purpose? You know people can like/dislike any character they want, right?

No. Because Waid lacks the fundamental understanding of how each of these characters behaves and interacts with others. Chulk isn't a dumb chad. Kamala isn't an uptight cunt. Sam and Miles are on point because it's easy to write a beta and an empty canvas respectively. Viv is a whole other can of worms. And fuck X-Men I don't even care anymore.

>
>Powerbottonsuperman is a Damian hater-
that guy is p0werbottomsuperman.tumblr.com/

>superfags will literally love anything that goes against Batman or one of his characters

That is way Superman sucks.he's an overpowered Boy Scout who has no personality.

n the Elseworld story Superman: Red Son, Superman grows up in Communist Russia instead of the USA. He becomes a dictator who seeks total world domination, proving yet again that all it takes is a slight push for Superman to become a monster.

You need to hold your posting compulsion because no one believes you're different people

You need to hold your posting compulsion because no one believes you're different people

I know you are, but what am I?

>>Powerbottonsuperman

Batman the first? I liked only the Bane vs Batman.. this is unexpected for me

I'm not a fan of superman(is the first rebirth comic that I see), but after see this issue I am not surprised to see this issue in 2nd position..

I would give the 1st position because batman 10... is less than I expected.. Thanks Son of Batman.

Super Sons Forever and Ever and Ever and EVER!

I see this thanks to Robin:Son of batman characters.. The 3 together again? too good for ignore this.

More good than I expected..

Don't pretend to be Damifag, he hates Jon.

Where did you find that cover?????

Don't be so upset that your ruse was weak

Then maybe go back to Facebook and discuss that there, friend.

(Poor dumb schmuck Jon doesn't have a chance.)

I wish DC had Miyazawa. What happened to the artist that filled in for Gleason in Robin SOB? I mean no offence to Mahnke but his art is just a tonal shift from Gleason's

It was fucking stupid from the beginning when Kamala leaves because FalconCap points out that none of them know how to fix the stuff she's bitching about them not fixing.

>>Superman sells because of Damian Wayne.
I totally agree with you.

Damifag pls

Nobody Like You too or Tom King.

man, have u listen to yourself?
I have lost faith in mankind....,

but i like Tom king user

>I have lost faith in mankind
It's a feeling a lot of us get around you.

>t's a feeling a lot of us get around you.
Just you 4 chan hate you and Tom KING.

Damian was trying to tolerate Jons presence, then Kansas boy implied he doesn't know how to take care of his animals (which Damian didn't take well, since he knows Jon accidently fried his cat). Also, up until Bruce and Clark stopped it he was winning the brawl.

>It's a feeling a lot of us get around you.
Speak for yourself, loser creep. -

>unworthy thor is 5
>Whor is nowhere to be seen
JANE BTFO
WHOS READY FOR THE REAL THOR TO RETURN

This is based only on the numbers of half a dozen stores i.e. counts for nothing

>>pleb doesn't know whor wasn't released this month

>. Unworthy Thor #1
I will buy it today-

I won’t say who beats who, but in order for Damian to even stand a chance against Superman02 , he needed to get cute with his choice of weapons:

Supersons 1.

I don't believe Jane's book came out last week, did it?

>Thor and Avengers #btfo GL, Nightwing, Walking Dead, and Green Arrow

absolutely based. Marvel's back baby.

being this retarded

>Not recognizing sarcasm

Kryptonite armor .

If Damian had a suit made out of Kryptonite could he defeat Superman or Superboy ...?

1. Your atrocious grammar betrays you when you samefag
2. No because Kryptonite from this world shouldn't hurt Superdad and Jon since they're from a different Earth/Krypton

Damian punching that little shit Jon put a smile on my face.

They aren't, New 52 has been retconed to be Post Crisis with ten years shaved off.

We don't really know the full story yet about this Superman.

Great to see Rebirth continues to be strong as we enter at the 5th month from the Relaunch! Good quality nad the return to the basics have been praised and well done to DC for delivering it, and to the readers for supporting it.

Good also to see Superman doing very well. Also great news about the one and only Thor demolishing Whor. With Logan constantly outselling X-23, perhaps Marvel will take the message, and will bring back their iconic characters, while the SJWs counterparts will return to the oblivion from where they came from.

that's actually pretty awesome

These same stores had similar complaints about DC last year. If it was talking about one comic where like three retailers had an easy time selling it while three others didn't, you'd be correct.

But if most of the retailers in that article plus other different ones on Twitter say the same thing (ie some Marvel Now 2.0 titles aren't doing well, or worse, saying that Rebirth is doing really well but not saying a thing about Marvel), then it does mean something.