Survivors from the Aurora shooting massacre ordered to pay theater chain $700...

>Survivors from the Aurora shooting massacre ordered to pay theater chain $700,000 in legal fees after unsuccessful lawsuit

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3768375/Survivors-Aurora-shooting-massacre-ordered-pay-theater-chain-700-000-fees.html

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ST86JM1RPl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that spin tho

Gibbs, the Lawsuit

Way to honor your dead and injured.

>including $500,000 that was used to get experts to testify on its behalf
what

Do they really expect a theater to be locked down like a supermax prison?

Once you get through the showers and the falcon check you expect a certain level of security.

>be American
>don't get shot

That will be $700,000 please

+tax

+tip

LOL trolled

Lol

top fucking kek

>Be American
>Go to movies
>Get shot
>Wake up in hospital
>Get sued

Personally i was hoping the theatre would pay out. It sets a precedent that theatres need security or they could be held liable. There is money to be made.there. I would love some theatre contracts. Scared people is big business.

Who brings their falcon to a movie?

>Engage frivolous lawsuit
>Pay damages when you lose because the defendant needed to spend money to defend from bullshit claims
Thats what happens

>Try to sue to cinema so you can make money stupid money out of the misfortune you suffered
>legal system actually works
I don't see anything wrong with this.

Stupid Murcans lol

Savage

More like

>Be a faggot
>Try to Jew a movie theater for shooting
>Movie theater says fuck you, we didn't do shit
>Counter sues dirty fucking kikes

It isn't as if they're suing all the victims, only the greedy kikes trying to make a shekel of the theater that isn't even responsible for the shooting.

This is lady putting a cat in the microwave and suing the microwave company for the death of her cat tier retarded

>be american
>get shot
>sue a theater for getting shot
Okay buddy

found the normie

>its the fault of the place my family member was at at that a man with a rifle walked in and killed my family member

The public is not a safe space. Earth isn't a safe space. Welcome to your life.

Obviously people with fowl intentions.

They're not checking your falcon. They're checking you with a falcon. If the falcon likes you, you're good to go. Otherwise, they'll lock you up and throw away the keys. It's a well-known fact that falcons are excellent judges of character and they never lie.

Just don't smuggle any mice in your pockets or anus. They hate mice.

Honestly her pussy isnt that bad.

American culture is degenerate. Nignog worship, sue everyone for everything, eat until you die.

this is the average white american.

Serves them right for trying to steal money.

Gibs seeking plebs.
They should be filing lawsuits against theaters that prohibit concealed carry instead.
>welcome to your life
youtu.be/ST86JM1RPl0

America btfo
>you're pretty funny for a somalian

I, for one, cannot wait for a glorious anarcho-capitalist future in which grocery stores are guarded by PMCs against marauders.

>The judge has pleaded with the survivors to accept a settlement deal of $150,000 in compensation from the chain during the trial, however they turned it down after a mother whose son was shot dead said she would not accept.

Hope they lynch her

>her

Hahaha greedy cunt really fucked their shit up

ba dum tsss

d
u
m

t
s
s
s

this dude gets mad pussy

this wouldn't work against the gun manufacturer and i'm glad this failed.

Aurora was just as much a victim as these victims, but they messed up going after them instead of focusing on ... literally anything else.

The only thing that would accomplish would be closure of most if not all cinemas if they were required to have security. In case you haven't noticed people don't go to the cinema as much anymore. Movies with bigs stars are making like $2,000 at opening.

It's because the movies being made are shit jew propaganda. People are tired of seeing the same stories rebooted over and over with niggers and fags.

victims tried to cash in on their dead reliatives suing an entity that had nothing to do with the incident.

These people suing and their lawyers should be thrown in the ocean for thinking they should get free monies for their stupid relatives who died.

>It's because the movies being made are shit jew propaganda.
implying that the new Ghostbusters was not a cinematic masterpeice as rotten tomatoes said? You sound like a sexist nazi who hates women.