Why did they think Homer was insane for wearing a pink shirt when he already drives a pink car?

Why did they think Homer was insane for wearing a pink shirt when he already drives a pink car?

because every other people had white shirts and he was the only one standing out, I guess

Chuck's pink car?

How can Homer sustain such severe injuries with relatively no damage moments later?

He was going against the norm of the company. He needed to me removed.

He's got that condition that Bruce Willis had in unbreakable

didnt you hear what mr burns said? they didnt think he was insane

This is mildly homophobic tbhfam. Wouldn't fly today.

Judging by this pic, pink cars are pretty common, wearing a hot pink shirt while everyone's in white isnt

homosexuality was considered a mental disease back then

Framed by sneed

Well it still is.
They just changed what illness means.

like the plot to every bad anime ever made, it's a bunch of coincidences or misunderstandings intermingling with NO chance for explanations. No "give me a sec", and actually saying the situation, another fucking thing has to come along like you stumble/stutter on the wrong words, cut to the police siren buzz-off sound, a door slam, being thrown in the police cruiser
it's shit writing, it's a crutch

I didn't know colors could make you homosexual

I always hated this episode even when I was a kid.
They had an impersonator pretending to be Micheal Jackson while others are claiming it actually was Micheal but he wanted to be anonymous because ???????
Anyway it was always dumb. I hated the cheesiness of the old episodes.

>dude muh conformity
Liberal garbage

HAHA WELL MEMED MY FRIEND ;^)

i agree. tried too hard

It's understandable that a FANCY GERMAN CAR would be pink because Americans see Europeans as effeminate.

Whats that?

Germans and the rest of Europe also have an extra clothes size

Homer Simpson Syndrome

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer