This'll be an interesting thread

This'll be an interesting thread.
What country, apart from your own, do you like the most?
Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/nyheter/sds-miljonhot-mot-best-western-hotellet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was a Germanyaboo before I knew how fucking massive self-hating cucks they are in reality. Fucking disgusting Germturds, literally zero respect to them.

Latvia

Australia

Argentina

Portugal. Our greatest ally :)

I like America.

Great culture, smiling people, true beacon of liberty

Norway.

Great nature,cute language,and hot chicks.

Israel

Nippon, because the are homogeneous and successful. They need to get rid of their degenerates, though.

Aussie, but I also hate those cunts the most.

it's kinda like a relationship with your sibling, you hate em but no one fucks with your family without getting a thrashing from you.

Israel for the warring history and making Arabs butt hurt.

Serbia as well.

Nippon greatest overall.

I dont know why but I have a great love for the Balkan countries, Serbia and Croatia.

Those are some of the greatest and most based people I ever met when I visited.

Pretty much the whole anglosphere except Canada. Also Italia, gotta love their cooking.

Please fix your fucking country, so I can return this sentiment.
It's like a dagger in the heart every time one of your self-loathing politicians talk about how much they hate Sweden, or when one of your brown "Swedes" attacks Norway for being fascist, racist or lacking diversity in the media.
We have a great relationship with Denmark, and it would be great to have the same relationship with Sweden, because unlike Danish, I can actually understand what Swedes are saying.

Germany.
I fucking hate the Germany of today but I love German art and architecture, German history and obviously NatSoc because I'm a huge Stromfag.
I have a few German freinds, nicest guys I know.

Israel.

Currently, I don't really like any country.

If you asked me 10 years ago, I might've said Germany or the United States, but now they're getting cucked hardcore, and my own country is a fucking police state.

Hungary is pretty based though.

Brother Czechia.

Canada. Wish i was living there. :(

I feel you bro.

Finland.

Hungary

Orban doesn't take shit

>America
>picking Israel
>like pottery

Finland looks cool.

Very inspiring people desu.

Eesti

I was wondering how to phrase this, but I more or less agree with what you've said. I've been fascinated by German culture, architecture and history, and I just find the mentality of the German people to be very much in line with my own. Everything from the militaristic, stoic, disciplined Prussian aritostracy in the north, to the more jovial, folksy Bavarians in the south.
That's what makes it so hard to see what's happening to Germany and its people today.

We'll just have to wait and see, my friend.

There have been some good things happening lately though.

expressen.se/nyheter/sds-miljonhot-mot-best-western-hotellet/

Probably Estonia.

>liberty

Iceland is a beautiful country

New ZeaIand.
Because if I can't have the best country in the worId, at Ieast I can have his sIow brother.

nz

Canada. Close ally, nice people, and beautiful nature

UK but only for Nige

nz is good jumping off point to antarctica

russia

Hungary ;3

There isn't just one. My top 4 would have to be Ireland, Iceland, Italy, and based Nippon.

>iceland
>beautiful
:DDD ebin

Have you ever been there? It's beautiful for one month in the summer and maybe one month in the winter, if you find the right place. For the rest of the year it's just a wasteland of nothingness.
>pic related

America, UK & Japan all make shit I like, so they win my vote.

Top taste, cunt.

Things are looking up for Norway too. I just hope that this isn't a temporary backlash, but the start of permanent change for both of our countries.

you guys seem pretty cool

I love you Estonia

Nigga I spent 2 months there last year

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As much as I love Norway's lush, green summers, I can also appreciate our vast, barren, desolate landscapes. I'm sure the same goes for Iceland.

Asia

Hungary

i love you estonia!

The only other country i've lived in was Singapore and it was on someone elses dime. It was pretty fun there.

My family are from Germany and France originally but both countries are too cucked now. I still love the language and country itself but pretty soon there won't be any culture, landmarks or natural beauty left if the shitskins have their way.

These were taken in late June 2010, and were only about a three hour climb from sea level.

used to be Finland

but since the only euros fighting ISIS now are Russians, i've got to give props to Russia.

Bhutan
>happiest country on Earth
>highest elevation country on Earth
>best flag in the world
>good aesthetic
>no crime
>no pollution
>festivals constantly
>beloved Dragon King is a messenger of God to some extent
>mandatory traditional dress
>mandatory ethnic architecture
>0.02% Muslim
>last country in the world to receive television, reluctant about all western technology

My brother-in-law is an aussfag from Queensland and my wife i often tag along when he and my sister go back to visit. I love it and considering everything from birds to bugs want to kill you it can be very exciting. And as a muscle car owner and fan i fit right in at the famous Paper Clip.

Spain

Republic of Texas

USA

have to say german since i'm 100% german

Why? Because they're white?

Russia

The only time it is acceptable for either of us to express our love for the other is in war time. Any other time you're a lil poof.

Slovakia...

Croatia or Hungary

I approve this post!

I love Italy for their food and vast culture.

Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Japan.

Russia

>Argentina
>Croatia or Hungary
Do your folks happen to be Ustaše by any chance?

In real life, I absolutely loved Germany. I was stationed there for 3 years. Beautiful place, great food, allot to see historically. Hookers, bars, beer, drugs, and the women loved American soldiers.

From viewing the internet, I would say Switzerland. I would love to go there one day.

Ah fuck off you aussie cunt, I do what I want.

My last name is Pavelić, rings any bells?

Slovenia because my parents are from there and its a nice country.
The Inited Kingdom because of giving us the steam engine, classical liberalism and topgear.
'Murica because it's an awesome country.

Hungary. Based guardian of Europe.

Russia, Japan

And USA if they elect Trump and fix their retarded foreign policy and revive their original national spirit

Is that a sherman ravioli?

Hungary

Australia & New Zealand

always good for an entertaining game of cricket or rugby.

Hungary - Netherlands - Flanders.

You're actually related to him?

I assume Velimir is your grandfather then?

Switzerland. Basically living in the mountains but with all the infrastructures and entertainment you might need.

Argentina has best Boypussy

I'm taking the piss m8, I'm of Spanish descent

I'm Argentinean and I chose Canada.

Bring it on.

Too bad. I know he's got some descendants still alive today.

I'm sure he does and I wouldn't be surprised if they were argies

Finland.
-ally in WW2
-beautiful landscape
-lots of nice metal bands, including my favourite one
-based Sup Forums posters
-spurdo memes

Disregard, I suck cocks. They truly fled to Argentina, I thought it was some kind of Hitler-fled-to-Argentina conspiracy theory.

Denmark

Estonia, my beloved little brother.

>spurdo memes

Gonna have to go with Fingolia too

Poland is my greatest ally.

It's 70 years of the Jew that made them grow up with those beliefs. It's sad, I agree.

Ya

Since this isnt a country and im croatian and own land in croatia and have their passport i consider croatia my country,so other then croatia i would say america.Too bad such a great country had to be destroyed by kikes.

Finland
Japan
Mexico to an extent. (If they had their shit together, if visit for some of their cooler holidays)
Germany was up there until recently
And Russia..
If I had to pick a favorite it'd be between Japan and Finland. Japan, because I'm a big faggot weaboo, and Finland because I can appreciate an entire frozen nation of depressed drunks, and dem saunas.

Poland-
No 'Refugees'
Hardcore social conservatism
Everyone is Catholic.
Only thing from keeping me out is the fact that I can't speak Polish

Turkey

>Since this isnt a country
Seriously, why does Bosnia even exist?
It'd be much better for everyone if we just split it in two and annex.

>Only thing from keeping me out is the fact that I can't speak Polish
And the fact that they don't want you there.