>4 bedrooms
>3 bathrooms

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axHoy0hnQy8
youtube.com/watch?v=7s7YR9wS8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDOI0cq6GZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans always want to be richer. What you have doesn't matter, only what you COULD have.

>All Homer ever does is complain about how poor he is

Never happened nigger.

When has Homer ever bitched about being poor?
He wanted an AC one time but that's all I remember.

That house is dirt cheap in America. He probably put 25k or something down on it.

Middle America homes are cheap

>3 bathrooms

I can only find two

He got 2 mortgages.

>Complains about how poor he is
>Works as a safety inspector in a nuclear power station, easy $80,000 dollars a year

2 upstairs
1 downstairs

Grandpa won it on a crooked 50s gameshow, remember

He didn't bitch about it, but in the first episode of the series the family barely had enough to celebrate Christmas

>watch American TV show
>everyone is attractive
>everyone is rich
why do Americans do this?

4/2.5 is a pretty standard family home.

I don't recall that room next to the kitchen, the one with the bean bag.

I can't seem to locate the downstairs one

the easiest way to determine the true wealth of someone is the size of their kitchen

>I have three kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and three money?

youtube.com/watch?v=axHoy0hnQy8

Mind control propaganda

Rumpus room

Rec Room. It's where Homer's looking out into the garden in the episode where Bart, Milhouse and Martin buy the Radioactive Man Number 1.

poor grimes

he is a boomer
nuf said

I marked it out

They explained it in the show, Homer's dad gave the family money to buy a house as long as he could live there, then they put him in a retirement home a few weeks later

>Middle America
>late 1980s
they were poor

Simpsons kino will never be topped

what's the room next to the so called "rumpus room"?

That's the Rumpus Room, seldom seen but most notable in the episode where Millhouse and Bart fight in the treehouse during a storm

A bathroom

That's a half bath, toilet only

I thought there was a door in the hall that lead down to the basement?

The garage, user.

>15 minutes old Simpsons thread
>no Sneedposting

Its still a bathroom

Okay, thanks

according to this image it doesn't appear to be one, though

what episode was it in?

To lure in foreigners before we take all their foreign dollars and deport them.

the indoor outhouse

I only count 2 bathrooms stopped triggering me

?????

Because this WAS poor for the last generation but for ours it looks like a castle

I dont actually think its ever been in an episode

Although i have only ever seen S1-S12 so less than half the show at this point

You can see his paychecks at one point from a late 90's episode and I think it was ~$36k gross he made in today's money

I dont know what retarded country you come from but in England a bathroom is any room with a sink and a toliet and since we're speaking English, i would recommend you stop sperging out

S2 was the best season

Debate me

found the yuropoor

that's a pretty sub-standard home in America

Second season animated cartoons is always best

They were TV poor. Most TV shows about poor people have the characters living well above their supposed means, it's why Shameless gets so much praise for trying to show characters actually being poor.

The Simpsons writers were aware of it enough to make jokes about it in the Frank Grimes episode.

this is an US board, not English, though

That's from ""The Canine Mutiny" where Laddie flushes a toilet where the rumpus room would have been.

Why are you speaking English then? Speak American..... oh wait

>a bathroom is any room with a sink and a toliet
That's the American system, though. I thought you guys only called rooms with a shower or bath a bathroom, and rooms with only a toilet a toilet. I know several Brits who have acted confused when I asked about a "bathroom" and they figured out I was really asking for the toilet.

It is a decent sized kitchen, but I don't now why they wouldn't make the adjacent room a dining room. Its not like they ever use the den for anything.

English is complex lad, if you want to use the toliet you ask for the toliet. You dont ask for the bathroom

But we refer to the rooms themselves as bathrooms

There is American English and (British) English

No

It's a Japanese board though.

>a bathroom is any room with a sink and a toliet

>a room where you can't take a bath is still called a bathroom

okay

they had an extremely comfy and spacious house

>sleeping on the same wall as someone else
Creeps me the fuck out.

after all these years and I did not realise this was all in japanese

wow

Yeah thats how English works lad, we never say what we mean. We just always assume people know what we're on about

He sold that house to be able to afford the one in OP, remember that exact episode but 10 seconds after the scene you posted?

It would creep me out as well if I saw someone sleep on a wall

How long did it take them to get an actual layout of the house? I remember it changing all the time back in the older episodes

no we don't

Who was the best side character?

Yes we do you southern twat

>this is an US board

but it is, though

If you're talking real estate you use "Full" and "Half" to describe the bathrooms. A half-bath is what you call a sink and a toilet, a full is with a shower or bath tub.
Access to running water and a basin means you CAN technically bathe in it. Wash your face, hands, freshen up, etc.

Mr Scorpion

>>All Homer ever does is complain about how poor he is
>family of 5 members goes on vacation multiple times a year to the most exotic places
>everyone owns iphone and mac
>2 cars
>works in nuclear plant

That's the quintessential late 70s single family home in America. Seriously when I was growing up I had like 5 friends who had houses with the exact same floorplan as this.

If Americans didn't build their houses out of plywood, they'd be able to just attach a showerhead to the sink and shower right there in the "toilet"

sounds like terms a scammy salesman would use

4 u

>sounds like terms a scammy salesman would use

only problem with this house is that the garage is over the basement.

move the stairs to the other side of the garage. that way the cars can be sitting on a slab foundation.

How did Homer land a babe as good as Marge?

YOU CAN TOO, JUST BEE YOURSELF

lucked out being sort of funny sad charming. got marge pregnant that first date.

Dude, it's a half-bath. Did you really expect them to have a shower downstairs?

she was also being creeped out by the short dude (who became rich later)

(((rich creepy dude)))

Artie Ziff

He knocked her up when they were teenagers. My childhood best friend's parents were sort of a real-life version of Homer and Marge: his mom was pretty hot, and his dad was fat, drunken idiot who struggled to hold down a decent job. When they were teenagers, he was a cool, rebellious rocker, and they got married when she got pregnant with my friend. They ended up getting divorced when he turned 18.

What did he mean by this?

Nice aesthethic

>it's a half-bath
no, it's a toilet

it's like saying half-bedroom when there's no bed, but a worn out sleeping bag in one of the corners

it's all scamming

t. Grimey

Was Apu secretly the best character?

youtube.com/watch?v=7s7YR9wS8eg

>why do you drive on a parkway but park on a driveway ?

Only in early series, in zombie Simpsons he suffers with flanderization, lol look I'm foreign and I sell shit! Cue the laugh track

Maybe down south, but up north a room with a toilet and sink is a toilet and bathrooms have a bath, shower etc

MONO

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDOI0cq6GZM

When the fuck did the Simpsons have that weird baby room thing

Why is the garage a bar?

What happened

I've literally never seen either of these things in the show