Be graduate

>be graduate
>only earning £11,449.53 a year

Is university a fucking scam or what? I am £54,000 in debt.

Or should I be thankful as fuck for even having a job (and it is a very, very safe ad stable job) considering the mess the boomers have bequeathed on us?

How much are you guys earning? Are you graduates? Those that are, has your degree helped you? Or do you also think its a scam by stealth left wing marxist institutions and Gramsci?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_pDTiFkXgEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did you study?

Music

Yes I know I probably deserve it, I fell for the 'study what you are passionate about' meme.

Male restrooms? :^)

>11k in british pounds a year for graduating in music

i hope you know i literally work at a fucking kmart part time (

What the fuck did you expect to do with a music degree.

Go hang out at the mall and play music for tips?

They don't call us britpoors for nothing you know.

Years and years of austerity has done a number on us.

>What the fuck did you expect to do with a music degree.
Nothing, I was 18 years old then. Uni was seen as the cool thing to do and everyone else was doing it.

Yeah, but you still get to flaunt your beautiful, beautiful teeth on the Jeremy Kyle Show like the rest of your inbred family.

So you've got that going for you. Which is nice :^)

SHART
H
A
R
T

m8 just go down to your local job center and ask the bloody cunts for a trade apprenticeship

you'll triple your wage

Meh, you did mention that its stable and safe tho so that's something.

I thought European countries for the most part had free university tuition or some shit like that?

kek i work for a non-profit organistaion and i earn more than twice as much as you + bonuses
didnt finish highschool though so you might have me in the long run if it weren't for >music degree

seriously having worked retail for a good while i don't get what you europeans are talking about

i haven't seen a single shart in mart and i live in a small town where some people don't even know what deodorant is

where do you work, what do you do? How any hours a week?

Just graduated engineering, £25k a year plus expenses for training, a little low but set to rise after a two year training period to approach ~£39k a year. Industry is pretty small but guaranteed not to pack it in ever.

Only 1st world countries in Europe :^)

become a music teacher my man
you could teach high school and do private piano lessons on the side

Scotland and Wales have free tuition I believe
England is KEKED

>studied music at uni
>dropped out
>now earn 29k working in IT Support

Computer Science grad.

Starting in a fullstack dev role on 35k.

English are cucked for uni. Here in Northern Ireland it's bad enough at £4000 pa, but you'd have to be fucking mad to pay £50,000 for a degree.

Fucking miserable Scots get it Scot free.

This is correct

>And England pays for it too

> factory worker
> app 43.000 pounds a year

Degrees are a meme

You've spent 54k on a hobby, good for you.

You should also consider becoming history teacher in Ukraine

work for animal shelter in capital city 30 hours a week doing admin

I graduated in July with a degree in Politics and International Relations and have just been looking for jobs. I have an interview at McDonalds later on today. I want to be a primary school teacher but I can't do a teaching course until the 2017 year so I am just looking for standard work for now to get some money coming in and pay off my overdrafts. I only have two years worth of student debt though because my first year was paid for by a scholarship.

Only realistic options for you buddy is sound engineering at radio stations, recording studios and the like desu.

Go back to college and do a year course in plumbing or some similar trade and you'll be earning wonga in no time.

Are you a fucking retard?
Be a piano teacher they make insane cash, 50 dollar an hour. At least that's what my sister charged and most of them were snotnosed kids.
If your too much of a faggot be a music teacher or get into a gig.
You deserve to be poor if your this stupid.

actually this, there is pretty damn good money to be made giving music lessons

>lose 90 percent of it to go to sandniggers on welfare
kek

listen to this man
alternatively, just listen to my post

Tfw you brought 4 tabs of acid in your first week at uni and dropped out 3 months later

Left school at 16 so no debt, live in a council flat so half price rent, work full time on a farm feeding chickens and driving round on a tractor ploughing in the sunshine. All my mates that went collage and Uni payed 50k for a usless degree and to be brainwashed to hate themselves and love blacks and arabs and still live with their parents muhahahahahahahhaa

God Bless you Germanistan, we gotta fix these retards.

>1 extra sheep given to this ID

>be graduate
>earning £34k pa
>decent field and will hopefully be earning £44k soon
>tfw just happy i have a decent job after getting a fucking history degree

>tfw 18
>about to start my apprenticeship
>£14,700 a year

Feels good man

It's a result of your own actions fucking retard.

What? Are you blaming your inability to complete an education on acid?

College is the best (and probably only) appropriate time for such experimentation. Even the most rigorous of majors allow you ample time to do whatever you'd like.

Heavy pot smoking, psychedelics, ecstasy were all experiences I am thankful for having in college. Oh and I was STEM and graduated suma cum laude and worked on campus (2 jobs).

Some people just never learned how to "be good at school" though, and for them college is really a scam.

biology graduate
worked retail 1 year
havn't been able to find a job with my degree
rejected from jobs that don't even require a degree, ask for A levels GCSE's etc
rejected from jobs that ask for biology degree
all they want is experience
£52,000 in debt
now work in a warehouse earning £8 an hour
is it time to an hero yet?

don't forget to marry the farmer's daughter so that one day you will be the farmer my man
also you can make TONS of money selling wood these days. the farmers in my area went from piss poor to BMW/Benz jeeps driving millionaires within a single generation with that shit

What do you even do to earn so little, how many hours a week do you get?

I earn ~£250,000 a year but I run a business. I actually pay people a real wage too, £15 an hour and no education required, since all training is on the job.

>He fell for the University meme

I work a shitty warehouse job picking out food items to ship to stores. I'm in fucking PA and there are so many mexicans around they sometimes play mexican music over the pa system. There's a giant viking looking dude there and we laugh at how retarded the music is.

Nigga you earn more than almost everyone in Portugal. My dad is a teacher for 25 years and only makes 12k€ per years.

>marry a farmers daughter
Oh I'm working on it lad don't worry
youtu.be/_pDTiFkXgEE

Can you explain this to me.

Is your work in a history-related field?

Does a 'degree in X' just come with a bunch of courses that cover heaps of different topics, enough for you to be able to work completely unrelated fields?

lmao r u serious

at this point we should give portugal to africa, STAT

>£15 an hour
Over twice the average pay for jobs here.

>Poortugal

lets get a job

>Biology major

Awww was o-chem too hard for widdle baby?

75k, I graduated a year ago. Wrote my first for loop about 3 years ago.

>biology graduate

Must be 100,000 new biology graduates churned out by the country ever single year. Its insane now.

>£52,000 in debt

Uni is such a waste now. I went because it was basically free, £1.2k fees a year and another couple grand or so for living expenses.

28. Senior mechanical engineer. Aerospace engineering. Off every other Friday plus 4 weeks PTO. I earn 80k and am looking at another 7k raise.

God bless America.

>anime
into the trash it goes.

England is the US of Europe. And not in a good way

>mess the boomers have bequeathed on us?
>got a degree in music
>special snowflake thinks he deserves 100k a year for going to a c-tier college and graduating with a c gpa
another one of you idiots

boring

>b-b-but they told me Brexit would change EVERYTHING!!!

lmao

Not any different in Europe, there are ridiculous unemployment levels there particularly amongst the youth.

At some point the entire university system needs to crash and burn. There are too many universities, and too many students getting degrees. Degree inflation is chronic.

How is this related to brexit?

achmed...not now the grownups are having a discussion

>11449.53
What are you working as? Janitor?

>Ahmed is still arse ravaged by brexit

lmao

Go brush your tooth :^)

You would make OP's money working four nights a week at Asda.
Source: Me working three nights a week at Asda.

Starting an engineering degree this month, we'll see how that goes I guess.

It is hardly an English problem. Picture related.

bricklayer improver earning 21 grand before tax
i start half 7 and go home 4oclock but my body is fucked

Jokes on you Ahmed, my toothbrush license ran out years ago lmao

>follow your dreams
>follow your dreams
>follow your dreams
>follow your dreams
>follow your dreams
(12 years of public schooling)

>HAHA HE DID IT, THE DUMBASS

Natural selection at its finest :^)

no you dont, just stfu

>Music
>MFW

Srsly dude, I sincerely want to know what the fuck was going on through you head when you decided to take that shit?

PRO FUCKING TIP LOOK HERE CUNTS

TO EARN BIG BUCKS YOU NEED TO WORK HARD AND MOVE UP THE LADDER

PEOPLE DONT HAND SHIT OUT ON A SILVER FUCKING PLATTER NOW DO THEY? (cunt)

GET OFF ASS
GET PAID ASS
RECIEVE FUTURE BENEFITS ASS
FUCK A SLUT IN THE ASS
BUY YOUR BOSS A GL ASS OF BEER

Noice :^)

do you also believe in santa faggot?

You don't do politics and IR in a meme uni. Even if you got your bachelors in a meme uni if you had shit for brains you would have went on to do a masters in one of the top unis to get that sweet well known name on your resume.

Also I hope you weren't just studying during those 4/3 years.

>1 extra roll of toilet paper given to this ID

>and everyone else was doing it.
You mean there are more like you!??

Hey body, go back to the reservation and stop sniffing the paint, it's not good for under evolved humans health

good thing cause i already shit myself 3 times this morning ;)

I have the weirdest boner now, ignore flag :^)

Srsly, I am a graphic designer in a third world shithole and I earn $45K paying 10% tax after the first $30K, you are doing shit wroooonng

It was at the University of Kent. I'm not sure what you count as a meme uni.

>you would have went on to do a masters
I cannot afford to do a masters, also from what I read they are only good if you are aiming to go into higher academics, which I am not.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
WHEN YOU'RE MY PAYGRADE YOU CAN AFFORD TO SNIFF A BIT OF 'PAINT' LAD CUNT

What do you work man?aside from teaching i cant see how a history degree is worth anything...

>graphic designer
>panama
lol I bet you niggers still utilize claymation

> I am £54,000 in debt.
>studied music

Just graduated with undergraduate chemistry degree. Got horrible job at my uni as a lab tech at a mere 27k annual. Worked for 2 months and got a better opportunity at another place as environmental scientist at 35k.
Unfortunately without experience and an advanced degree that's the highest offer I've been given.

> free university
> parents pay for my cheap appartment
> earn enough money to pay for essential atuffs for living, go drinking a few times a month and save up 100 € per month for the case that i need it
> 20k € saved up that will be paid to me once i get a degree
> lots of jobs even in the small city i live with 40k+ € start salary, which is similar to ~60k € in a area with high population density
> even universities pay for people with a master degree is equal to 45k due to lower taxes
Feels good to know you did everything right.

I am in the middle of doing biology with integrated computer science. Am I also screwed?

>then blames baby boomers for all his problems
op is a piece of shit

noice

starting 27K from a 1 yr conversion course

feelsgoodman

yes, enjoy the dole queue

what did you study lad

>Years and years of austerity

You sound like one'a'em durty libruls

>earning 12 grand a year
>more than enough to comfortably live on
>aren't required to pay the debt back by law until you start earning over 20 grand anyways
No, degrees are not magical Merchantile +100 scrolls.

If you're really concerned about the debt and want to be paid more simply leave the country. They don't fellow student debt up for expats.

I did Music too and didn't even graduate so I know them feelsies. Don't be disheartened by the mental block known as oweing imaginary money.

CS