ITT Cartoons no one but you watched

ITT Cartoons no one but you watched

Hard mode: made in the 2010s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/piXuS7ODQI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The show received mixed reviews. Bubbleblabber.com reviewed IFC's first foray into animated television, giving it a favorable review. From the article: "Ryan Quincy has the right ingredients in place to turn this one into a great find for the alt-comedy flavored network.

Robert Lloyd of the Los Angeles Times gave it a positive review. He compared the animation favorably to Bob's Burgers and said that the series has "a gentler, more delicate, behind-the-beat groove".

New York Times calls it "dreamy, charming, deeply personal." Mixed reviews included Boston Globe's, Matthew Gilbert's, who called it "just fine", continuing, "the sincerity is refreshing in an animated context, but the characters and the stories are old hat."

A review by PopMatters stated "It is often funny, but it could be funnier if it were wed to more coherent storytelling."

A review from Slant Magazine declared "Out There presents an array of by-the-numbers boyhood scenarios that frequently feel stale, having an indistinct, been-there-done-that vibe."

Ive seen about two episodes of Out There. it was boring, but alright

Great show.

Lmao I saw that your thread is already gay

I remember getting home from sophmore year everyday having this recorded, thinking it was the most comfiest thing ever.

I remember how much MTV tried to push this show, but it was so generic and almost Nutshack-levels of adult cartoon humor. They really wanted you to fall in love with the characters.

To be honest, even I barely remember watching it. There's probably a good reason for that.

>lucy liu
what?

It was fun, glad Netflix grabbed it.

i really wanted to fuck the characters at least
>that mom

I didn't mind this show all that much, it fell into the category of really bland most of the time to mildly interesting for an episode or two. But it was the final nail in the coffin for IFC. It was a turning point for that channel and instead of it being a place for independent films, it just became a place for indie fucking comedy.

Sally Bollywood.

You can say that again, user!

WOW! HOT a What Baabhabhiat

>Canada's longest running animated series (8 seasons from 1999 to 2005)
>Nobody I've ever discussed obscure cartoons with knows it even exists
>Every Canadabro I've asked had no idea it even existed
>Paltry amount of information about it online, most of it is about a music artist that goes by the same name
>The only reason americlaps know of its existence is because of a brief run on Netflix a few years ago
>First season is literally drawn with crayons
>Humor is the lowest of the lowest common denominator, basically if Kenny from south park and his family got a spin-off show
>tfw it grew on me and I actually started to love it around the 3rd or 4th season

This show is so fascinating, especially its evolution regarding animation quality.
Every season it gets a tiny bit better and the humor gets a little smarter and Kevin becomes a lot more relatable and sympathetic.
By the end of it all I was sad to see it go, but such is life.

youtu.be/piXuS7ODQI8

I have no idea who asked for this.

I've seen it more than a couple times with my little sister. Didn't really like it desu.

Wow that looks shitty.
Is it?

I'm just 18 but I swear I saw this as a kid. Might just be thinking of the cartoon Robin and his other work since it has that kind of vibe. The first intro is going to be stuck in my head for weeks though thank you.

saw that show
it sucked hard but somehow a precursor to American Dad

I kind of remember seeing an episode of this on PBS one night. I was so fascinated because PBS was my one source for cartoons and they never showed them at night.

I like it for reasons I can't really explain. I especially enjoy it in early mornings. Obviously it isn't nothing special or even objectively good, but I still find it charming.