What was the point of this movie?

What was the point of this movie?

make you laugh at how shitty shia lebouf is acting

muh war is bad trope, layered with murica propaganda

"how does David Ayers keep getting work?"

Tank on tank battle scenes.

What's the point of most movies? Money

this movie was so over the top. Why did the guy's french girlfriend have to get definitely killed, definitely right after they banged, and get shown to be definitely positively 100% dead in the house? Couldn't it just be that they had to leave town and while they were driving away artillery hit the town behind them?

this is now a hair kino thread

That was fucking hilarious, the whole movie was like a robot directed war movie where they had to throw in every trope ever in war in sequential order.

Asshole.

Conspiracy theorist

Critic

Normie

Nihilist

Sup Forums everyone

only true answer

For some reason people thought Ayers made training day a good movie and not Denzel Washington and Ethan Hawke.

faggot

and Antoine Fuqua. That Bale movie Harsh Times he did was hilariously bad

I don't know but it was shit.

It's a movie women wouldn't understand.

>le jewish actors and soldiers are cool badasses and they get to fuck German women too!
only good thing was Brad's haircut, and it wasn't even as good as the one he had in Inglorious Basterds which was the same movie but more interesting

Jewish propaganda I'd assume. Never watched it.

I want this hairstyle but I'm too lazy to put gel/wax in it every damn day. What's it look like without product in it?

Dude I can't get a girlfriend either, fucking Jews :(

my girlfriend is Jewish

>yfw the final battle was based a true story

here is a pic of a german woman sucking dick for food

This movie tried so very hard to be edgy and it succeeded, but not in a good way.

Did they all take turns?

probably, sounds hot

wish it wouldve triggered Sup Forumstards and wehraboos more when the tiger's transmission breaks and gets destroyed effortlessly by superior american armor

Triggering wehraboos

Muh murrican lighter (((tanks))) against le superior, althought already beaten, "superior" enemy.

Also Jews.

>based on a true story
>the movie has the motions of what happens but presents it entirely differently (Germans literally just running straight at the tank)
whoa

That's not what happened in the film, retard.

Obviously women will do sex for food, I'm talking about the scene where Jewboy plays the piano for a girl living pretty well with her mother and then he fucks her while Brad and her mother talk in the next room. That scene was retarded, if they actually showed your pic instead it would have been a better film.

Redditor.

neo/tv/ everyone

>german

to have the viewer m'ask themselves sumthin

>character has the name handsome
>gets disfigured
or
>entire building blows up
>rubble up to the waist of the love interest placing her at eye level
or
>grenade goes off in tank full of people
>no damage whatsoever
or 100 other things
absolutely awful film

literal melt

it's not rape if you gave them groceries

Hi Shia aren't you supposed to be in prison?

>Conspiracy theorist
lmao

Haha you expect me to believe that bullshit?

To scare us to death of american military.

None of this is as campy as 70% of Hacksaw Ridge though.

>Movies women and faggots will never understand.

it most certainly is
they are both campy garbage
fury had the weaker characters, performance, and story. its more like a comic book adaptation
both are trash but fury is far worse

Bring the undercut into the mainstream

>movie about actual story created by actual soldier who was actually the soldier on the tank
>they run in a straight line toward him
whoa

Rape.

There is not a singular thing in Fury as fucking campy as Vince Vaughn SMG sledding or muh redemption character using a human torso as a meatshield while 1-arming an LMG. Also, Pitt's performance in Fury was far better than Garfield's, or anyone else's, in HSR. And this is coming from a Melfag.

She was German. Pay attention.

I'm not watching any more war films. They are all so pointless and every soldier I've spoken to hates them all anyway and said only Jarhead was accurate.

It was weird that the mexican chicano dude was there... No way in hell even Mexican-Americans behaved like that back then

The scene in Jarhead where homeboy Marine received Deer Hunter from back home and it was his wife cheating on him was legit depressing.

>Belton Cooper
When will this meme end

What's the point of any movie?

M E L T D O W N
E
L
T
D
O
W
N

I don't know but it had a good OST.

pogs get shit done too

You're a faggot but I agree with you

Jarhead is legitimately the standard of all warkino

The whole war, nazis being monsters and the duality of the US soldiers becoming monsters; also SS being the monsters monsters, and we see it's only Ideology, with the SS guy letting the boy live, from the unseen that makes common folk into monsters.

there was one..

yeah like in real life, tank on tank battles were rare compared to tanks engaging dug in infantry/AT guns

Like an owl, or Nicolas Cage. Also, you really need the hairline to pull it off as well.