Dennis Rodman negotiating non-aggression pact with North Korea and saving the world from nuclear holocaust would be the...

Dennis Rodman negotiating non-aggression pact with North Korea and saving the world from nuclear holocaust would be the biggest meme since Trump election. Think about that. They could even make a movie out of it.

want pound kim jung uns tight lil boi pussy

The Interview (2014) was literally about Rodman's visits

>non-aggression pact

Those things are worthless.

This travestite nigga got famous for being able catch balls falling off a rim very efficiently. Then he fucked Madonna and Carmen Electra.

Probably wore their clothes too.
Now he's the most influent western diplomat in North Korea

Reality is really a meme

>This travestite nigga got famous for being able catch balls falling off a rim very efficiently.
He was one of the all time great defenders, even in the paint against larger basketball americans. Arm yourself with knowledge, my man.

Can you imagine the amount of north korean pussy he crushes when he goes over there? Kim Jung-Un probably ships them into his room 10 at a time.

I thought pippen nailed madonna? apparently he has a trouser anaconda

Uhh....why else do you think he goes?

>The Kippumjo or Gippeumjo (translated as Pleasure Group) is a collection of groups of approximately 2,000 women and girls that is maintained by the head of state of North Korea for the purpose of providing pleasure, mostly of a sexual nature, and entertainment for distinguished guests.

>Girls from throughout the country are recruited to be members according to government criteria (one of which is that they must be virgins[9]). Members typically leave at age 22 or 25. At that time they are often married to members of North Korea's elite

Will is star Idres Elba?

shoop kims face on everyone elses face

BEST REBOUNDER EVER

PROBABLY GOING TO REBOUND THAT NUCLEAR BOMB AND WIN NOBEL PRIZE

FUCKING RODMAN DOES IT AGAIN

He already did.

i rike it

>implying any agreement by the norks is anything but worthless

They break treaties constantly. The only way we can stop them is by bringing kimmy and friends down. And if Trump actually has a spine he'll order a bombing campaign before they develop a proper warhead for an ICBM

sure I'll just put out a casting call for black 6'8" tattooed ex-athletes who can act in lead roles

Life is ALWAYS stranger than fiction. Rodman is the greatest American ambassador since Quincy Adams.

>biggest meme since Trump election

since the election, it's clear that our lives are now a parody of the better, less retarded timeline. rodman negotiating treaties with dprk is almost a requirement of this meme timeline we're in.

Haha what a loser.