Why do people on Sup Forums take Molyjew seriously?

Why do people on Sup Forums take Molyjew seriously?

>most anti-family idiot on the web
>convinces beta brats to leave their loving family
>muh NAP therefore kids cannot be disciplined
>rails against the traditional family structure, which is the basis of a conservative society
>complains about single mother homes
>hypocrisy
>notanargument.jpeg

YOU SERIOUSLY CANNOT BE THIS AUTISTIC

he said himself that his views have changed and that his previous views were childish and he has grown up.

now please stop making these threads. if you don't like him don't give him attention.

I honestly don't get it. How have you been duped by a humorless, aspie (((anarcho-cuckitalist))) with a retarded dress sense and poor video editing skills?

This is the first time I've made a thread about this Canuck Jew and I haven't seen any others.

Has he renounced De-FOOing wholeheartedly? I mean he stills makes whimpering calls for a stateless society

>>most anti-family idiot on the web
>>rails against the traditional family structure, which is the basis of a conservative society

No one really takes him seriously. All he does is argue like a youtube commenter or redditor and pretends to be a great philosopher. He's a dummie.

i see anti-stefan molyneux threads every fucking day, I don't care if its your "first time". Nobody cares about your opinion so i'm telling all these posters to stop making useless threads.

saged

One would hope so but a lot of people seem to take him seriously

Like this Brummie butthole.

This DESU, just because it's your first time posting this shitty thread, doesn't mean that it isn't posted every fucking day.

I care about his opinion so go fuck yourself fag.

I dunno, a lot of the things he says makes sense. His statements on the theory about blacks evolving in Africa to breed by numbers rather than quality. "Sex for resources." etc.

He literally really made me think a bit. Sometimes though it's very obviously just talking shit to get more views.

Overall I think he's pretty smart.

Sometimes when I listen I think wow this guy is so eloquent and smart.

Other times I think he's a pathologically self-absorbed egomaniac psycho. That usually happens when people call in and he treats their beliefs like shit and tries to invalidate them with terse idiotic dismissive arguments. Then the caller just agrees with him because it's so uncomfortable.

Wow thanks wee laddy!

This kind of comment is basically unintended stale pasta at this point. I would invite you to debate him on his show so we can all watch you get crushed.

I never subbed to Molymeme when he was doing the defoo shit. All I know is he is one of us.

He is a completely different animal when he has a caller on compared to an invited named guest.
Doesn't hesitate to shit on someone for interrupting him unless they are the aforementioned named guest and the fucker couldn't bend over far enough.
Other than that and his absolutely retarded fanatasy nap and stateless society shit, he does give out some excellent info and things that genuinely make you go hmmm.

NOT

Operation: Find Argument
Operation Failed

Literally an argument in the Greentext, fucktard.

False phropets!

Following Jahansnism will free you from all of them.

The primary purpose of Molyneux is one of intellectual honesty. To take his arguments, disseminate the good bits, and discard the rest. It's a core skill for being an actual intelligent, rational human being. To be able to take someone else's views and opinions, analyze them, but not accept them as your own.

The man is willing to do a fuck ton of research for you, for free, and then post it on the internet for any and everyone to watch. It's a wonderful thing, especially as he foils the core narrative so badly, and because he has a reasonably large audience.

You can't take Molyneux at face value of the end all be all, but it's a good foot in the door for how to escape the trap of classic Jew say, monkey do trap. If your ideas are never challenged by Molynuex, or you never challenge his views with your own opinions, facts, and data you're really getting less than half the worth of the produced content.

haha had to look this guy up

>Literally an argument in the Greentext, fucktard.

Not an argument.

He seems somehow off and smug too. I used to watch afew but I can't stand to watch a second of anything he says anymore.

I for one welcome the return of molyneux shitposts