RWBY/RT General #950: Pissing off Reddit for Fun Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous Thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-2-075-shi

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-scary-kids-scaring-kids

>that edition name

Saw that, did you? I wasn't trying to piss reddit off for fun, I was just trying to inject some logic where there is none.

Best ship

Ashley will try to seize control of Always Open from Barb. I'm telling you so you won't be shocked when it happens. She'll ask Bernie to give her more of a production role. From there she'll make directing decisions and one day screw Dunkelpunk out of her show.

Okay reddit.

We will see this Meme animated in Maya by a proper team in our life time.

Are you hyped RWBYg?

>that face

Not really.

I want to use forbidden human alchemy to attempt to create a version of her for myself, only to get a terrifying pile of writhing flesh containing a copy of her soul that I will have to spend decades crafting into the correct form, all while her soul resides in a homunculus that will aid me in my research!

Fuck makes sense
>new grimm attack
>someone from SSN dies
>Sun has to charge with the guild because he left them to chase the booty
>Sun learns to check his priorities in the worst way possible
>Character development M&K style.

If you're going to bother being on reddit at all, you should probably step a bit lighter than we do here on Sup Forums.

*guilt

Good.
Ashley is based step-mom.

Fuck me like a stupid whore, Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”

How you holding up RWBYg.
>I'm lonely

I think Salem knows that Ozpin is still alive and wants to know if Cinder believes that she killed him.

You know that vow that we made after Monty died that if one of us ever got famous for something they worked hard on that we would publicly say "I have matched your resolve?"

I won't go into details, but I am prepared to hold my vow and I will probably be doing it within a year.

I still miss Roman.

huehueuhe...nice

what kind of project?
animation
novel
artwork
engineering
thesis
shit, idk

Neat. I really want to see that.

Hint.

I don't believe it. But it would be neat.

I try to stay positive by imagining he survived thanks to his near-full Aura and the Grimm's corpse shielding him from the full impact of the explosion/fall. Now I wait for him to show up, scarred, bearded, possibly amnesiac and/or missing a limb, to join RNJR as the lovable rouge/mentor when they end up investigating the seedy underworld of Mistral. From there, I hope he has to fight Neo, who doesn't recognize him until much later on, before eventually regaining his memory and making peace between the her and them. And in the end they stay with the group, doing their dirty work/keeping them supplied and informed.

why is Winter making this face?

Any reason why you won't go into details?
And no, not wanting to is not a reason.

Preparing for her role as Nikki.

>And no, not wanting to is not a reason.

Then I don't have a reason. Deal.

Assuming user was working on Andromeda discussing it outside the workplace is usually kinda grounds for getting fired & making it quite difficult to get another job in the industry.

Your making a galaxy s7 that doesnt explode?

Ruby would be dissapointed in you.

what's nikki's semblance

She just realized, in the rush of approaching his rival in battle, that the bulge she saw in a pic Weiss once sent her, was in fact Qrow's

She found out you're marrying Weiss and she does not approve of you.

She talks to animals.

She says "Kill"

Qrow put in the wrong hole

Then my plan to die by the hand of Winter Schnee has reached its conclusion.

Faunus stole her aircraft.

>Then I don't have a reason. Deal.
I guess I worded it wrong.
What i meant is that saying "I don't want to go into details" is different than saying "I won't go into details", as the second seems to imply a reason beyond the speaker's will.

I will keep an eye on space related news.

I haven't seen any news about the Quarians and until I get confirmation that those perfect hips and asses in skin tight suits are included, I don't care.

Might show up in science fiction news too. Just saying.

One thing that always bothered me; were Team RWBY all given their weapons as kids? I'm assuming Weiss got Myrtenaster as a gift from daddy Schnee, Blake probably stole her weapons unless her parents gave them to her as a protest group initiation present, Taiyang probably gave Ruby and Yang their weapons since he can "pull strings and use connections".

The whole weapon origin thing just still nags at me. Like how Yang is the only one who doesn't have any kind of edged blade as part of her unique weapon.

pls Banepost irl

... Nova pls. You appearing in this series would be an improvement.

>Taiyang probably gave Ruby and Yang their weapons since he can "pull strings and use connections"
Pretty sure it was said that for the school Ruby & Yang attended - Signal or something - building your own weapon was par for the course.

No clue about the other two.

Ruby built her own weapon.

I'm not sure if building your own weapon was part of the SIgnal accademy course, iirc it was only said Ruby built her weapon.

They built them

BEST GIRL

Ruby straight up says all Signal students make their own weapons.

>'All students at Signal forged their own weapon. Didn't you make yours?'

Same here. I actually wanted to see if him and Neo made their own faction after all this time.

Maybe it will put everyone else's group to shame. Especially the villains.

Attention:
This is May Zedong. She suffers from homosexuality and is currently praying the gay away. But she can't do it alone. Show her your love and support by getting dubs on her behalf.

What bothers me most is how some of them aren't dual weapons.
The duality of the weapons seemed to be something "relevant" as it is present weapons which owners have no connections, hinting at it being a common practice, which is also what made most of them quite interesting weapons to use in battle, yet some of them, even main ones(Weiss' Yang's), seem to not have this characteristic at all.

Of notice tho is that, iirc, all the weapons which aren't a dual weapon belong to someone who's semblance is usable on its own in battle, as example Weiss' glyphs and Yang's Fury.

Im helping

Wouldn't Raven be the sexually dominant older woman?

Raven's at least 38 (assuming Tai waited till she graduated and she started at standard age).
Cinder is probably 10 years older than the main cast at most.

Ruby definitely built hers. (Episode 1)
Yang did the same thing however its possible she got help from Ruby.
Blake may have assembled hers during her time in White Fang.
Weiss... had a factory to help her assemble it. She is a Schnee after all.

Watching family guy cause I'm bored. Navy seal's wife is cheating on him with Brian. Daft punk joke wasn't funny. Do they even try to make jokes or is just stupid shit and explaining the joke so it's easy for a retard to understand

Maybe this will help.

I concur

Anyone got the pic/pic set of Weiss where she's in her nightgown, and she looks to the side, then straight into the camera? It was like a surprised face, i think

dual weapons? like dual wielding or having ranged/melee capabilities?

>That scene where he takes of his visor and shares genuine sentiment with Gally.

Indeed.

Sadly its one of the few times we see Nova act... Human.

awaken, my jojofags!

I just noticed something.

Winter is the most independent. Her weapon doesn't use any dust as far as we've seen.
Weiss wants to be independent, but she still wants to run the SDC. Her weapon isn't useless without dust, but its still more dependent on it than anyone else on her team.
Whitley seems to be daddy's favorite. His fighting style will use shitloads of dust.

i like jojo but i hate merc fuck off

>Some scene like this plays out between Ruby and Salem at the end.

I think people used to say that Jacques would have Dust manipulation as his semblance, which would work great for the head of the SDC, and that his weapon would be a conductor's baton to give him finer control. I kinda want Whitley to have that, maybe have him and Jacques get into some wizard duel bullshit using Dust constructs, Jacques struggling while Whitley's laughing like a shithead. Add in a close up of their batons, Whitley's looking like a proper wand made of wrought silver while Jacques' looks like a dowsing rod with an arm broken off with silver filigree added on. That or him vs.Weiss with him causing her glyphs and cylinders to go haywire.

Accept what your are May.

Melee/ranged capabilities.
Most weapons transforms between 2 forms, such as Ruby's scythe/rifle, Nora's hammer/grenade launcher, Ren's dual guns/hand blades and so on, some transform between 3 or 4 forms, with some even having a support feature, such as Pyrrha's javelin/sword/rifle + attack shield, Blake's katana/pistol/sarigama, Qrow sword/shotgun/scythe, Sun's staff/nunchuck/shotguns, yet some barely transform or dont transform at all, having only a primary form with a support feature, such as Yang's being shotguns with gauntlets being a support feature, Weiss rapier, having a dust revolver which doesnt shoot but just enhanches the rapier itself with dust properties, Jaune's sword and shield which are absolutely normal nad have no special feature at all.
Imho, it's a shame its not a feature of all and each weapon.
And it's not even something we can put on RT changing Mont's vision, as all of these are weapons that are in since they very start and planning.

May is not Gay

Do M&K take inspiration from Fanfiction?

probably. They are probably running out of their backlog of monty ideas and just subtly taking aspects of a fanfic or OC to aid the story or plot-hole-proof an expected twist coming up

Are they the types to read rwby fanfiction?

I hope not

May confirmed for begin a straight shooter. Dykes btfo

i had a huge speech prepared but my browser crashed, so heres the tl;dr
it's not good to have TOO much variety.
jaune down the track might add his own side-arm or a gun function as character development.

what if your waifu called Ironwood 'daddy'

Is it just me or is RWBY even more “Pic related” then before.

ng?
Why couldn't you just type cringe instead of the "pic related" thing?

>Not calling Irondong "Daddy
I would wonder how I managed to not realized my waifu is a Grimm because only a soulless abominatation wouldn't.

Very much so. Neon will benefit a lot from the superior facial expressions of Maya.

Listening to Off Topic.
Christ Jack is a fucking retard

The complexity of the weapons, how much dust they use, and how many forms they have is directly related to the characters that wield them, not objective combat effectiveness. Each weapon is deeply reflective of its owner's personality and background.

>Ruby is mentioned as a mechanical savant and based her design on Qrow's scythe, thus all of her scythes intricate functions.

>Yang is all about raw power and direct confrontation, thus the focus on punching, with guns added for targets not currently in punching range.

>Jaune is a fuckup with no idea what he's doing, who also spent all his money bribing his way into beacon. He chose the simple sword & board because it was cheap and easy enough for him to pretend he knew how to use it. Now it also represents Pyrrha's sacrifice by incorporating metal J looted off her ashes so her family wouldn't have any token to remember her by.

Each character's weapons give us valuable insight into who they are.

Why? What did he say?

Here you go, friendpai.
You can edit from this one.

thanks brother

user...

Honestly it's not the one thing. You go through off topic and he just says a lot of stuff that's kind of dumb.

He's like the opposite of Gavin. He's coherent but not really speaking from an educated place.

I remember at least one person having similar complaints about Burnie, in that he wouldn't back down if he said something wrong.

Meh, I don't watch the podcasts anyway. Jack is funny in Let's Plays, so he's okay by me.

I'm not quite sure what Emerald's body is doing there.

Still a fun picture, though.

Romans leg appears to be on the back of her neck and pushing her downward toward her lap which is pressed down by his other leg, which is being kept down by Mercurys leg.

>Not being here during Sportsball when Jack and Tyler would say the stupidest shit imaginable.

I like that about Gavin. He's generally a goofball and a bit absent-minded, but occasionally he'll say something very smart (usually about cameras).