Who will JOSS cast for new Batgirl movie?

Who will JOSS cast for new Batgirl movie?
I was really impressed by Bev in that latest Warner Bros™ horror masterpiece IT. I think she would be great to play the dominoed DareDoll

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ke9W3We--2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's weird looking.

Too young to play Batgirl. It would be weird during the intense public sex scene between her and 50 years old Ben Affleck.

imagine what she'll look like when she's 30

holy fucking YUM

Get outta here Bruce timm

probably a niggress or some indian chick.

*has an intriguing allure

>Too young to play Batgirl.

Batgirl has been depicted as young as her mid-teens and as old as her late-twenties.

He's making reference to the recent Killing Joke animated movie which added in a sex scene between Batgirl and Batman on a rooftop, he's just being a gigglepuss

Naw. Lois Lane is a redhead now. She can play young Lois.

was that a Bruce Timm thing?? not sure why he had the hots for that

She's beautiful.

You're weird looking.

That only happens in Bruce Timm's fanficverse...and in Thrillkiller.

She can be Carrie Kelley. Think of her in yellow undies!

Its his thing since BTAS or at least since JL/Batman Beyond, she cucked Dick with Batman in that canon.

she has the faec of an angle

>yellow
Have you ever actually seen Robin's costume?

Babs is older than Dick. I doibt Warners has the balls to have Dick be a tween or young teen like the books. To me it makes sense in the crazy world of Gotham, especially as Dick was going to go out to fight criminals anyway and Bruce wanted to train him properly.

I swear to God if whedon JOSSes her i will fucking hunt him down and kill him.

FBI? how did you get this pic??? Holy shit.

What's next? Batgirl in a wheelchair? Fucking SJWs!

her ass in the pharmacy was pure boner fuel .

Who do you think he is going to bone?

post it you bastard

I boycott theaters, I have to wait for this kino

This bitch can play The Joker.

giv bf (female)

they are doing a night wing movie
so:
First Robin is probably young adult (same age as Batgirl)
we know one robin is dead , as seen in BvS and Suicide Squad...so basically Red Hood
and we haven't gotten 3rd robin (if we get one) though he would in theory be younger than Batigirl

>she's blonde now
*zips up fly*

No.

I know theyre green but yellow you cant tell she pees. She has the same issue as j con. Poor girl. Hot though

Actually raises an interesting question though. Since there are apparently plans to make a Birds of Prey movie, will they have the same actress as Batgirl and have her crip up for the role, or will they make it a separate universe, with a different actress?

This. And when you see her mound at the quarry. Such slit.
You are missin out

Why the hell are you posting this ugly kid 30 times a day?
Get some help, fuck

First time I posted her you shit heel faggot

Are you colorblind or just retarded?

Kill yourself fucking pedo faggot
You're the reason I don't feel like watching the movie

>I don't want to watch a movie because some autist on Sup Forums is obsessed with one of the actresses

Why are you so fucking stupid?

;_;

on her snapchat you dumb fucking fuck. She dyed her blonde

what about Batwoman?

Dumb retard is mad posts like these unearth his hebephile tendencies

>post picture of an attractive girl
>"FUCKING PEDO"
the absolute STATE of this board...

Can't wait for Joss' Batgirl, it's going to blow Drumpf's presidency away. She will be an undocumented aspiring engineer who got deported but ends up saving Drumpfykins from an angry mob of suburban and rural retards.

Joss will go balls deep in the actress too.

Giv Sophia gf pls

youtube.com/watch?v=Ke9W3We--2Q

>"I really hate clowns!"
>audience laughs

BRAVO JOSS

Why are you following a kid on snapchat user?
>implying WB or Disney is ever going to have a non-straight character on their manchildren movies.
Plus you can't simply make a Batwoman movie without following JHW3 visual style.

with that jaw, more like BatTrans

>capeshit
>gingers
lmao literally every ginger capeshit character was turned black

You can't cast a young girl as anything Batrelated otherwise you are going to get years worth of 'ripping off muh Logan' degenerates shitting all over the interwebs.

I am sure she is still qt tho. And she can always go back.

>Carrie
>not Barbara

>replies to picture about how he lost interest in a girl because she's blonde despite her still being redhead in the pic he replied to
>thinks everyone should be following a little girl closely on social media and know what he does

Why are you so autistic?

s-stahp
I don't need a questionable waifu

oh my.. what a pale neck

FLOAT YOU

the contrast of her skin, eyes, and hair is giving me a boner

No one gives a fuck about your mental illness you sick fuck, go oostbit to your personal diary faggot

Probably slightly like Amy Adams but with more freckles, real red hair and deeper laugh lines?

her skin is whiter than my jizz

imagine covering her in jizz

>Step aside Red

You just KNOW she fucks us black boys

>MFW I find out one of them gets JOSSed for the role

>those enormous fucking tits

Really hope we get to see them one day.

(you)

tfw my last gf left me for a ginger

an afircan american person of color

she's a dyke

People whined about Harley Quinn, an evil character, being sexualized. The director showed off Joker's tits to even the scale. Yet people still whined about the woman being slutty. There's no hope for Batgirl. She's gonna be a muslim.

>The director showed off Joker's tits to even the scale.

Wait... what?

This has to be the ugliest kid I have ever seen

This girl probably could convince people to murder you. Remember that when Americans call you a sicko for wanting to fuck her.

cutest*

>We were trying to figure out where to have the overt sexiness, and Margot has a fabulous bottom! She’s such an exceedingly, naturally beautiful woman—inside and out—so it’s kind of one of those things where less is more with what you put on her [laughs]. Seeing the skin tone was also important in this world that’s very dark, with the whole story of her color shift and its balance to the Joker. Jared has to get his top off, too!
The costume designer is a woman by the way.

S(he) should do a scene with Proxy Paige. S(he) would fit in nicely.

ewww fuck no bro

kys please do it tonight

i wonder if WB will quietly move Joss off this film seeing as he was clearly using it to bang a 20 year old actress

wtf I love boys now

Yeah I'm sure WB is run by kneejerk rainbow haired deskjockey SJWs

Robin when Dick is RIP in Batman

Why? Am I offending your sensitive feelings by posting a woman of legal age?

>all the homosexuals in this thread

>filename
>red carpet
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!

I don't like Whedon but I still expect this to be cutekino. I am looking forward to the Gotham themed movies more than Aquashit Wondershit etc sorry if that makes me a pleb. :( Who knows maybe with Justice League Whedon will learn some things from Snyder that will make Batgirl not shit.

Sadly she's a blonde irl.

When I watched Evil Dead I thought Emma Stone was in it

faceblind idiot, remove yourself from the gene pool.

Frog has nothing on the smolfu.

People mistake actors for other actors all the time. Please stop obsessing about autism.

>I made a retarded mistake please don't bully me!
You gon' learn.

isn't this that cunt from fun size

Dunno. She is very much fun-sized though.