I've never seen a character this good in television that just happens to be black and doesn't feed off his stereotype...

I've never seen a character this good in television that just happens to be black and doesn't feed off his stereotype and is not a worthless character. How is it possible that Britbongs handle race better than Americucks?

you're exaggerating and probably a britbong yourself.

>doesn't feed off his stereotype

Was literally a bull and cucked Jez multiple times. Attractive, handsome, had a white guy literally want to suck his dick or be him.

is that holly wayne!,

>t. americuck
I'm canadian
right cuz thats the POPULAR opinion kek
loool

That's MY bit of lager

whose a better character dipshit

because he british not black

Those are white people stereotypes.

>How is it possible that Britbongs handle race better than Americucks?

A different perspective without an unhealthy obsession

>you will NEVER have a Johnson bff

There is no stereotype for an African-Briton, any black Brit who acts like a thug is just imitating US gang culture.

what's special about him? he's just an suave british black dude. his whole character is centered around being a cool alpha guy and nothing else.

i take it back. you're not a britbong. you're dumb provincial american guy enamored with the novelty of a black man with a british accent and a suit.

i don't even dislike the character btw. there's just nothing revolutionary about a black man who talks and dresses well.

>whose a better character dipshit

literally every black character in the wire, denzel in training day, sam jackson in pulp fiction, cleavon little in blazing saddles, ice cube in boyz in the hood, etc., etc., etc.

>gangster, gangster, gangster, slave, gangster
lmao your full of shit american nigger, im not sayin g in real life you faggot, im talking about in tv chracters, what you said has no validation becuase superficially evry chracter on any show is an archetype or trope, what varies is the nuanced perfromances and details of plot and action and dialogue, you barely or never see a chracter like alan in shows, fuck off with muh complex poor nig gangsta, theres a reason america is now synnymous with white guilt you fuckin tranny

You don't know much about London do you.

>handle race
Johnson's race never came up in the show at all IIRC, so I don't know what you mean by that.

>thats considered handsome in the uk
very sad

this, brits dont have a tainted subconscious or guilt, so they just treat people like humans
true
lol whose that in your pic

thats what i meant, the irony is that they handle race by never bringing it up or alluding to it unless its literal ethnic accuracy, americans (liberals) are so fucking hypocritical, they empower niggerdom as reparation

>using his whiteness as a barometer for beauty
u dont even know what a females voice sounds like faggot

hello pedro

neither do i chad

im actually going out right now ;)

God Bless bud, no premarital sex now, peck on the cheek, das it

dont reply to me juan

juan more time pleese

hes not mexican dumbass, hes a leaf

I am weirdly attracted to him. I want him to be the new Doctor in Doctor Who, or the new James Bond or something. Just anything to see more of this legend.

Because in America, most of our blacks are straight up hood rat niggers. Im Bongland, less so.

Is that the same black guy who played the weird cult leader in The Leftovers who hugged people?

>the wire
>gangster
retarded amerilard talking shit about something he knows nothing about, yet again.

>a black illiterate leaf
sad

>brits dont have a tainted subconscious or guilt, so they just treat people like humans
Is this bait?

faggot no argument
>Sup Forums
sit and spin faggot

go back to haiti lol

At least half the cops in the series are black. Better luck next time amerilard.

that has nothing to do with blacks and everything to do with immigrants and ethnic people in general you unobservant rat

>its another english people are glad to get blacked while crime in london skyrocketed because of blacks episode

>black cops
>groundbreaking
lmfao you completely averted handling the point i presented because you are to dumb to engage in intelligent conversation, fuck right off
your gunna haiti when i shove a bbc in your ear punk

I've never seen this show, but Paterson Joseph is just a great actor. He would have been a perfect Doctor.

>that has nothing to do with blacks
I never said it did, though there are clearly blacks in the image. Congrats for not paying attention.
>groundbreaking
Who said anything about groundbreaking? Just about any character on the Wire is far better than the one in OP. Cry more.

Can you imagine the butthurt that would cause?

A standout character among standouts. Pretty much all recurring characters in Peep Show are great. not dobby though

Make it happen. Fuck each other. Seriously fuck a chicken if that's what it takes

ill take the quirky sleazy start up boss chauvinist anyday over generic Baltimore cop

relax faggot

is this actor revered in england, does he have other good programs or films

Because Americans are uniquely obsessed with race in a way that Europeans and especially Brits aren't

excellent

I read in a youtube comment that his chracter has his favourtie line in the whole show, the big scissors line

*David mitchells favorite line is his

my bad