Do you like Newspaper comics?

Do you like Newspaper comics?
I'm going to post some Peanuts I like

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11577244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>.gif
>shitty quality
How many signs did you click on to post nothing of value?

While I'm still here I may as well post this poll to boost some pattyfags ego's

strawpoll.me/11577244

I'd post hq strips but I gotta go to a meeting. If the thread's still up when I come back I shall. Feel free to make requests while i'm gone

Damn

Neat, nice to see the origin of that gag.

What was the Peanuts strip published the day you were born?
comic related

one bump

I like Sally Forth, mostly for Ted

>patty at 60% lead

I always felt like those older peanuts strips from the 50s felt less dated than everything afterward, both writing and art wise

wut

something gives me the impression that schultz had issues with women

More specifically, his first wife.
He was also battling depression.

This one hurts

Where he went wrong is not turning it back on her...but it's also Lucy, so she truly does not give a fuck on what anybody or anything thinks of her. She lives for herself and that's VERY attractive in a chick, but awful if you're not attracted to her, because it means she's just a cunt instead of an endearing cunt.

>he paid money to shitpost about other people having to fill out captchas

"I/you can't___ you're a girl"

I had to ignore it because he thought he was being funny with the related image. They are exactly as bad as tripfags and you cannot reply to them seriously, in my opinion. What a ridiculous addition to the website. it only adds animosity between posters instead of making you rely on the actual content of the post.

I wish I had the time to just sit down and plow through some of my newspaper comics hardcovers I have piling up. Lots of awesome reprints are coming out these days and I keep buying them even though I have no time to read. I'm convinced at this point that 30s & 40s newspaper comics was the peak of the medium in America.

Holy shit.....I was sure this was an edit until I googled...

Is anybody else creeped out by this comic? The way it started out really normal and then slowly introduced more sexual storylines really rustles me

>she does not give a fuck about what anyone thinks of her
Couldn't be further from the truth, she doesn't try to convince people she's beautiful because it's true. CB fails at retaliation because he's too shallow and just sounds like a whiney faggot when he tries.

worth every penny

>Pass user since 2016
Really, this is a thing now? That's gay.

You just have to ignore them. They take every liberty that tripfags do except they can't turn it off. I'm serious with just ignoring them. Replies only make them stronger. This isn't a personal vendetta against them, it is a reasonable reaction to trying to differentiate yourself on Sup Forums.
If you don't believe me, just look at the FIRST reply to this thread. That is their entire attitude, and they want attention drawn towards it, they crave replies.

You know you want one. Just look at all the "free" (you)s and salt you can aquire.