WebM thread

Raimi edition

(You)

After all these years, I finally grabbed a good version

And for free!

HOT

Wait, why did Superman let that parking lot get destroyed?

What the hell is this from? These kind of movies are rarely directed this good.

It's been edited, I removed all the useless talking head bits in between.

fucking lazer shooting into the sky

I love Janeway's udders

If was a different time.

Remember when she wasn't a used up fuckbot and actually had emotions and stuff?

>beach scene
>she has to put her entire body into the throw just to get it to the man
>the man barely moves his arm to throw it

"W-we demand equal pay, guys!"

That looks so bad.

Is 60 fps over?

>why yes, I will cry about literally anything

>as it happens I am a white male, how did you know?

Her technique is all wrong, from the way she holds it, to her pose and throw. But she somehow developed a skill around it.

Do you think Alec fucked her in the Green Room?

One day he'll get fired for texting girls his penis, blame liberals, and his son will then kill himself.

if it works it aint wrong.

No, in the brown hole

what were they thinking?

>shot putting a football

i like her bum

you cold blooded user

lol

Damn rogue frame.
>Brigitte Nielsen will never beat you up
;__;

yo you can get 40 acres of nevada desert for $7000.

but do they have internet in the middle of a desert?

probably be smarter to get desert land in south east CA than fucking northern NV though. But Northern NV is less likely to get fucked by fallout. But Northern NV is already fucked by fallout from all the nuclear testing.

literally Daryl Hannah 2.0 and that's not a bad thing

>you wear that cause you want people to look at your shoes right?
this is my planned comeback in case a woman ever asks if im looking at her tits

Women's arms are literally formed inefficiently for throwing overhand and are formed more efficiently for carrying infants.

Thanks,pal.

I forgot how bad season 5 of the Wire say, yeesh

I haven't seen shaolin soccer in a long time

delete this

giv america gf

he's not superman, he's ultraman

Why do Americans call spiderman raimi? I've heard peter parker before but that's when he's not wearing the costume

>big dumb action scene
>looks like a videogame
>removed useless talking head bits (ie. actors)
>directed good
??????????????????????????

There was no one in it and if he let the truck hit him it would probably explode anyway and it would leave him open for further attacks from Zod.

that aspect ratio gets me every fucking time

Why are DC's animated movies so much better than all their recent live-action ones? [spoilers]Except the ones direct by Nolan, I mean.[/spoilers]

It's amazing to me that they created this. It's not even an all CGI scene, much planning and wire work would have gone into this and at no point did anyone suggest that maybe Superman shouldn't be allowing this level of destruction just to look cool.

Because DCAU left a massive legacy of giving fucks. The newer ones are still following that policy of actually giving a fuck.

Are those cars CG or is it just a bad webm?
Haven't watched these in a while

They're likely cg, you'd be surprised how often cars are cg in literally ever movie

what movie?

>She throws like a girl!

This is so retarded. why would they even stand there and do this? And what good does the girl's gun do against giant metal monsters? This is so stupid

>inb4 blacked

DROPPED

lol been posting that the last few threads hoping someone would post the non-shit version

this is my fetish

Who

anyone play squad or pubg?

dem gamez is sikk yo

I kinda want someone to overlay this but replace the GoT clip with the clip of dany getting raped

kek

you forgot one thing though, putting a reference to the retard that spams 'reminder that sneedposter is underage' in every thread.

Can you really not imagine a take on Superman where he isn't the paragon of heroism you're used to? He's just an alien in these movies, you react like the movie promised your run of the mill boyscout Superman and then did this. Why does everything have to follow a pattern every single time?

low blow

he's lying. most of the recent dc animated films have been complete garbage. the newest one, batman and harley quinn, is the worst.

Like... 2/3rds of them have been good though, even the shittier ones with the fugly animation. Dark and Judas Contract were pretty okay.