What does Sup Forums think of this show?

What does Sup Forums think of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8zny4m1R00
rule34-data-012.paheal.net/_images/57354baa904c5bd21f6745f86cf3ff9c/8025 - Ami Hi_Hi_Puffy_AmiYumi Yumi.jpg
aerisdies.com/html/lb/img_9712_27.html#img
youtube.com/watch?v=0GL7I2sjhOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Terrible concept, awful execution.

Never understood what CN was thinking in hyping this shit.

as a kid I always wanted to fuck the pink one
then I grew up and I wanted to fuck the purple one
now I am an adult I want to fuck both

I don't care much for TTGo.

it was more relevant back when CN showed a lot of anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8zny4m1R00

I didn't realise they sung the Teen Titans theme until lastyear, blew my fuckin mind.

The animation was godawful for one.

>it was my guilty pleasure

Main reason why I wanted to learn japanese was because I had a crush on Yumi.

Yumi > Ami

It's one of those show that I watched and never payed attention.

what

Good but sad they are washed up now irl.

Perfect example of how much I'm willing to put up with a bad show for cute girl designs

I remember an episode with nudity. Was there an episode with nudity?

As a kid, did anyone else fantasize about having a threesome with Ami and Yumi?

Even now I'm absolutely baffled that this show existed at all. An original western, English cartoon show about a Japanese pop duo that most people had never heard of.

yes

Another funny thing is, according to Wikipedia, this is actually the only American cartoon at the time NOT to outsource it's animation to another country. Meaning it's even less Asian.

It's actually not the first time.

You'd think the abysmal failure in 1980 would have warned them

It was a bad show that shouldn't have ever existed, but in a weird way it makes me nostalgic for the 2000s.

After xj-9 and the fly girl, they were my first major cartoon crushs

I never did.

iirc XJ9 and Ami have the same voice actress.

I wanted to fuck the purple haired one as a kid.

It was my first experience on watching cartoons about cute girls doing cute things.
Yumi a cutest

Well thats fucked up

Oh God I missed this shit so much.

pls respond

There are two episodes when they're in bikinis

Also there's one where Yumi is naked and covers herself with a bag of chips or something

What was the episode where Yumi was naked about? I don't remember that.

Good idea

bland execution

they're no hex girls

It's such a bizzarre cartoon that I sometimes watch it to this day when have nothing to do.

I mean, it's a 100% western cartoon about a japanese pop band and most of the time the plots revolve around... Looney Tunes antics!!!

like when Ami was falling and to stop her yumi just broke her clock, causing her to float mid-air.

But considering the writers had to work with nothing except for "Those two gals are popular right now and we want to cash in on them" it could have been way worse.

I checked and it's true.
the most incredible thing is that Janice is well known for hers extremely good knowledge of the japanese language so, while an excellent cast choice, it baffles me that they looked for a californian actress that could speak japanese when they could've just asked the original singers for some voice samples.

Those things and are what really fascinates me about this show, than the cartoon itself.

Was that the episode where everything was happening 3 seconds late?

>dat spoiler

I fantasize about them even today

They gave me my fat fetish

yep, the gag was that Ami had a too stricht schedule for the week and Yumi wanted to sleep more, so she messed with Ami's clock.

things escaleted quickly as Ami, now convinced of being a nine-year old, jumps from a building reviving a diving challange she did as a kid.

sauce?

FUCK YES! Especially after me and my brother found a bunch of pics by LuminousKyo.

Speaking of which...
>Walk in
>See this: rule34-data-012.paheal.net/_images/57354baa904c5bd21f6745f86cf3ff9c/8025 - Ami Hi_Hi_Puffy_AmiYumi Yumi.jpg
>What do?

Who here loved Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Foster's Home, and Camp Lazlo? I did, those three were my favorites.

They weren't puffy at all.

I remember loving the show because I thought it was unique from both the artstyle and characters, plus I thought the show's main theme was catchy.

I'm kinda sad I'm now finding out that the show didn't had a good reception.

I just thought Yumi was cute enough to ask out. Ami never got on my radar.

ha ha, yeah, "as a kid," sure

aerisdies.com/html/lb/img_9712_27.html#img

Images done in a similar style can be found in the upper folder.

>aerisdies
>pictures uploaded last year
But I thought the site was dead.

They look so cute in screencaps, but the promotional artwork always misses some of the charm

>You will never have a five way with Ami, Yumi, Panty and Stocking

>aerisdies
fuck the nostalgia hit me hard

Too many girls, what am I supposed to do with them all at once? Two max is fine.

>aerisdies
Wow, I didn't know that was still around.

Anyway, I might be down for sketching some sexy pics of Ami and Yumi. Suggestions?

Kissing in their underwear

Pass out the strap ons and start a train!

Draw Ami and Yumi booty pics

If you can, draw it on model. And color it

For the past week I've noticed a shitton of mid 00s CN threads being posted on Sup Forums

What's causing this?

the target demo from that generation is coming of age

soon they'll replace the "90's kids"

which might sound good, but it'll just be the same shit with different shows

member berries user.

TFW The name of that site will be obsolete when the remake comes out.

bump

Growing up I thought they would make a cute couple together

this is so creative. I´m sad adult swim never catched up here,

Loved the first two, didn't particularly care for the third.

The CN City era was underrated as fuck, inbetween Foster's Home, Megas XLR, Billy & Mandy, Teen Titans, Puffy Amiyumi and Justice League, I'd say it was on par with the golden age in all honesty.

Yeah.

I'd say the real dark ages of CN were 2007-2009. The expansive City bumpers were gone, Toonami died, and Stu Snyder began pushing live action and Canadatoons on us

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE AMI AND YUMI LEWDS? Don't leave me hanging

>2007-2009

Good god those were the dark ages. I forgot how much I hated Snyder.

Snyder was president until 2014. Give him credit, he got them both in and out of the hole

>aerisdies.com
dayum same.

Where did you go dude?

Come back and give us those sketches

I wanted to fuck the pink haired chick as a kid. Other than that, it was a pretty mediocre shiw.

>that episode where they played K2G

same here but Sup Forums prefers Yumi
>dat Jenny voice

My niggas.

Had my first sex dream about the one on the left. Never had a chance at normalcy, did I?

This episode do anything for ya'?

youtube.com/watch?v=0GL7I2sjhOs

Ami's cuter.

Still fap to Ami. Tough girls w/ attitude are my fetish

I don't like how they're drawn off model

When is the guy who promised AmiYumi lewds going to post em?

This is how I felt as well. Pink one was definitely cuter.

I want to know too, so I can download it

I think it was one of those shows I wanted to like because the girls were cute but couldn't because the show was boring trash

Can't hate it entirely though because again, girls are cute. Especially the one with my VAfu.

>Busty AmiYumi

Puffy is already a lewd term when used to describe vulvae, this guy tried too hard

>it baffles me that they looked for a californian actress that could speak japanese when they could've just asked the original singers for some voice samples.

can't be fucked to look up an episode for reference but I remember the live action segments with them being loaded with borderline unintelligible engrish so I doubt that would have worked out well.

Only the title cards were spoken in engrish. The live action sketches were either mute or subbed, IIRC

but yeah, now that I think about it more, having voice samples from the actual duo would have been too complicated

Me too, but I went there for some nostalgia fap and found new material!