TMNT

this was a pretty good season premier. I only watched some of their space stuff though so I have no clue what's going on.

Is Karai a lesbian? Is she in a relationship with a vampire? I'm confused

Other urls found in this thread:

teenagemutantninjaturtles.com/2015/10/12/nycc-confirms-master-splinters-fate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this was a pretty good season premier.

It's not a season premier.

Season 4's schedule has been so fucked that the season has actually lapped itself and taken over a year to get 20 episodes out (and there's still 6 to go).

oh...jesus christ that's bad

Oh i thought it was the season finale. It had the
>shits fucked
End of the last few finales

>Season 4's schedule has been so fucked that the season has actually lapped itself and taken over a year to get 20 episodes out (and there's still 6 to go).

How does that happen? Here's the 2003 episodes, see how neatly the first four seasons aired compared to this.

Nickelodeon happened thats what.
All the seasons have had big breaks.

Also is Bradford fucking dead?
Because "that" looked pretty fatal.

Questions, have Karai and Casey met? Was Irma really a robot?

>Also is Bradford fucking dead?
>Because "that" looked pretty fatal.

I didn't pay attention, what happened to him? Regardless, I don't think so, there's an episode where it was implied that Fishface died (floating belly up and everything) and he still came back with no explaination, so nobody died most likely.

yes, once when was brainwashed has kidnapped him and the rest of turtle family minus Leonardo.

yes, Irma was a Krang in disguise. In the space arc her robot design is used also by a good utom.

>Karai and Casey met?
Yes.

>Was Irma really a robot?
No, but she did turn out to be a Kraang and later on there's another Irma who's an Utrom.

Splinter will come back learning some new Magic Ninjutsu stuff, having white fur. That was just to much like Gandalf's death

I forgot, from what episode was that pic from?

Oh, is it finally back on air? Neat.
It's absolutely impossible to keep up with this show with the constant hiatuses. Thanks, Nick.

Nick, killing awesome shows faster then FOX

Shinigami revealed that while Raph digs tough girls, Donnie likes red heads, and Leo likes Onee-sans; it's Mikey who enjoys non Irma goth girls.

April used her psi-powers to push him under a sub-way train.
With a *ka-thud* sound no less.
Best part was that she did not give a fuck.

>April used her psi-powers to push him under a sub-way train.
Oh yeah, now I remember! Yeah, that's a non-survival scenario IRL for any living creature, but he's almost certainly not dead given how this show treats that kind of thing.

Its a Mirage reference, actually. We're getting a City at War story arc.

Oh really, can I get a link to a wiki or something?

The latest episode upped the violence a decent chunck.

yea april is fucking awesome

i really like how her character has developed - very slowly, steadily revealing litle by little and becoming more powerful

an example is when one of the turtles said something to the effect of "everyone can be corrupted by power" in reference to the e-ons that god corrupted by the blakc hole piece and then they switched to april, holding her necklace

so nice buildup with her, whole seasons of arc

Well he is going to deal with the Rat King first.
They did bring him up for a reason.

Thanks for letting me know there's a new episode, these constant hiatus are really killing this show.
>Shredder threatening Stockman that he'd cut off his limbs until only his head was left
Boring, Ch'rell didn't threaten Stockman that he'd do it, he just did it.

Brain-in-a-jar Stockman >>>> Flyman

During the TMNT panel, Ciro Nieli and Bradon Auman told those present that Splinter will no longer be responsible for the turtles’ training because he did, in fact, die during that betrayal by Shredder. Master Splinter is gone, and even if the world is put back to normal somehow, he will not return. So what does this mean for the turtles and the show itself?

teenagemutantninjaturtles.com/2015/10/12/nycc-confirms-master-splinters-fate/

Yawn. Typical convention lies meant to avoid spoilers. They did the same thing years ago when they said Irma would be Mikey's love interest.

It means the show will turn to shit because Splinter was the best character.

I have ONE problem with Super Shredder's design.
And Ch'rell would have listened to him when he told him to take it slow.
Did he not spend like 7 eps in a worm jar to heal up.
Way smarter then nick Shreddhead.
But I have started to feel sorry for him, now when he has gone from asshole who blames his problems on other to straight up delusional.

>And I forgot to hit the spoiler button...
Shit...

But didn't they already come back and put the world back to normal, including saving Splinter? Then their time duplicates went off to have space adventures in the past creating a stable time loop?

What is going on now?

Super Shreder slammed Splinter from a more then a 1000 ft fall.

yea it was good

Actually it was the other way around, Splinter was the one doing the slamming.

Now show the part where she kills Razar!
Please~

>Oh really, can I get a link to a wiki or something?

TMNT Volume 1 #55.

Splinter falls down a pit and breaks his leg, then is pestered by the ghost of the Rat King who forces him to eat rats to survive.

They showed Super Shredder breaking Splinter's leg and then mentioned that he fell down the same pit as the Rat King. Seems like they're setting that storyline up, but it probably won't involve cannibalism.

OR WILL IT!?

Thank you.

What the fuck is up with cartoons these days and their constant large gaps in between episodes?

That fucking bone crunching sound as he got dragged under the wheels, jesus.

>Then their time duplicates went off to have space adventures in the past creating a stable time loop?
Was it not more like the went on a space adventure in the current time?
I dont know, it was hard to tell.
But I will kek my shell off if Raph cucks himself!

Networks have a scheduling algorithm that determines that best day and time to air a new episode for maximum potential viewership.

The notion of the static, uniform "schedule" is considered antiquated. Most of the time, the new episodes have been ready for months, but the algorithm tells the scheduling execs to wait for a certain date and so they wait.

>Shirt behind shell

Thats fanart for yah.

why do people sexualize karai

What?
How dare you accuse US of sexualizeing her!

Monkey fetish.

that's just a back shot

i didn't even notice these kinds of shots before posters on here brought it up

Just watched it. Ok, so if it's neither a season opener, nor a season closer, why is it a two-parter?

There's no law saying you can only have two-parters at the beginning and ending of a season, sperginator.

That fucking patch of blonde hair always pissed me off about her design, just make it black

Well, I'm used to it being exclusively used like that.
Anyway, any word on whether the rest of the season will play out consistently, or are they planning another fucking hiatus at some point?

Just going to add this for later comparison.

Red lines imply straight up hiatus, Blue lines are the gaps between seasons and the Purple line represents a gap between the original last episode and an episode that was originally just seperate shorts that were retroactively added to the series.

you should add what the color lines represent on the actual graph

Mon-key fetish, mon-key fetish, mon-key fetish, mon-key fetish~

Now the part where shini got knocked out.

The penis of Monkey is irrepressible!

And this is the nick show's hiatuses, same rules apply.

And here are the numbers.

Jesus Christ.
Why is Nickelodeon so fucking retarded?

are they lovers or what? I really don't know what their deal is, I haven't seen any of the episodes with them

Childhood friends. Shinigami is a member of the Japanese branch of the Foot that Karai called back to New York when she took over the clan when Shredder went into hiding.

"The Deadly Venom", late season 3