Whats with the writers forcing Lapidot when Amedot was very clearly the original plan?

Whats with the writers forcing Lapidot when Amedot was very clearly the original plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1995048#search=Lapis_Lazuli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Polyamory

Because the fanbase was too PC to accept the true end game Peridot ship

Still more support then either ship

They don't have writers but instead storyboarder's that just do their own thing.

While it differs from Adventure Time in the sense that they do have a plan for a larger story occurring behind the scene's, stand alone episodes are still basically "whatever each artist feels like doing".

be sure to ask this in the CC SU panel. This year's questions were pretty tame.

Go back to your goddamn containment thread.

Fuck off back to . This is a /gfg/ board now

Yeah, that's the relationship I keep seeing too.

Amedot was not the original plan, neither was lapidot. Both are bad ships. Amedot had one moment that's ripped from a bad fanservice anime and lapidot is so unearned and jarring that if Gem Harvest turns out to be 22 minutes of lesbians farmers, this show will drop from a 9 to a 7 in my eyes.

Besides, we all know the real Peridot ship

I ship Peridot and Lars

Because Peridot and Amethyst are terrible for each other.

Every single positive interaction they had with each other also involved Steven. Their fusion will be worse then either Malachite or Sugilite.

Stevidot blows them both out of the water. Too bad Steven is stuck with bland as fuck Connie.

>t. lapidotfag
>implying the show isn't through Steven's perspective
>implying we would see them interact if Steven weren't there

Zuke teases her shitship, but there's no real content to suggest it's in any way canon. Don't believe the desperate Lapidotfags, they'd see Lapidot in literally anything.

>implying we would see them interact if Steven weren't there

Fair enough.

There have been many AT episodes where the boarders have been involved in the outline (and that's even if you discount the fact that Kent Osborne is both an outline writer and a boarder like he was for spongebob, camp lazlo, and flapjack): Primairly Jmoyns, Herpich, and Wolfhard episodes
The closest you get with SU is the fact that Joe Johnston's now involved with the outlines but even then that was only after he stopped being a regular boarder and became a director

What is the best Peridot ship?

and why is it Stevidot?

Because Steven is the one that saved Peridot and believed in her when no one else did.

>Because Steven is the one that saved her and believed in her when no one else did.
I agree, this is best ship.

Stevidot is pedophilia. I think.

But Lapis belongs with Jasper. They could fly.

But it's the good kind, /ss/.

Jasper had her chance.

Steven's the only one who gets to fly with Lapis now.

Source

Tumblr on this ship in a nutshell

There was no plan
The two VAs are hard to get and cost more
You need them distracted and off screen
It was either poof them for good or send them off as a east coast team. Jasper will likely live in the farm with them too

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1995048#search=Lapis_Lazuli

Lapiven is a good ship too. Lapidot, Amedot, and Stevonnie are trash.

they bof smol

I don't know about Lapis's VA, but I don't think Peridot's VA is hard to get. She's practically a nobody in the VA scene and gets featured in a fuckton of episodes (way more than Garnet gets recently). She also seems very invested in the show as she helped choreograph the dancing in Mr. Greg despite Peridot not even appearing in that episode.

>I know what the writers intended not them
>any gems but sapphire and ruby being together
Take your pick either way you're a faggot and proof shippers are retarded.

>More Stevidot shippers in this thread then I#ve ever seen in any /sug/

Goddamnit, why is Peridot so fuckable?

Because her butt is too damn nice.

that's her front butt you dip

Peridot is for everyone.

This is a nice thread

Any ship thread that gets eaten by a stevidot thread is a good thread for me

>I don't understand kissing
>it's pretty neat
>*blusshus* (◡##◡)
why?
why would she blush?
why would any gem blush if they don't have blood but also why would someone who doesn't understand the reasons why people kiss blush

Gems still have human body language

presumably Peridot knows enough about kissing to know the intimate nature of it

>Steven is fourteen
>He has zero libido on behalf of him being half Gem

Because it's cute. Nothing is above cuteness, as long as it's cute nothing else matters.

Pearl blushes all the time, for some reason Gems feel the need to recreate the human ability to blush.

>knows that it has an intimate nature
>doesn't understand how or even guess the purpose it would serve
that's retarded

she knew what it was for, she just wanted to kiss Amethyst

>Zero libido
He's just and awkward sperg who hasn't fully matured. He has a libido, he just has no idea how to express it.

>connie gets instantly wet for a taller man

must suck being a manlet

But gems can eat. Do these shippers even watch the damn show?

Peridot can't shapeshift, meaning no digestive system.

It's likely why that scene from Log Date was cut.

This thread is perfect. It shows the true taste of Sup Forums when all the /trash/ faggots and sesional visitors have left.

Truely patrician taste

She might be able reform herself to have one if she poofed.

It comes with this text

Steven then pressed his lips agains hers. She noticed the delicious taste of sushi in her mouth.
S: but you can taste.
P: pff

that's pretty cute

None are canon or the "plan" except Ruby and Saphhire, Steven and Connie, Pearl liking Rose and Rose 2.0, and Greg's murdercocking Rose obviously. That's it.

The rest are just subtext and playing around and shit but not fucking "queerbait" because as mentioned above their are multiple lesbian canon ships and "space rocks" blach blach people see these things are chicks and they are dykes get over it. But Amedot and Lapidot will both get more teasing moments and shit and that's it.

>Steven's birthstone is peridot

E N D G A M E

That's either cute... or fucked up.

If you cover up the star, it'd look like a wedding dress

Not shipping, but still Peridot.

who do you think does Peridot the best?
>Raven and Paul
Warp Tour
The Return
Keeping it Together
Message Recived
Gem Drill
Earthlings
The Kindergarten Kid
Gem Harvest

>Joe and Jeff
Marble Madness
Jail Break
Friend Ship
Back to the Barn
It Could've Been Great
Super Watermelon Island
Hit the Diamond

>Colin and Jeff
Video Chat short (Colin solo)

>Hilary and Zuke
Catch and Release
Too Far
Log Date 7 15 2
Barn Mates
Too Short to Ride
Beta
Gem Harvest (presumably)

>Lamar and Katie
When it Rains
Same Old World

Interesting to note that a majority of her post-nightmare hospital appearances (ie when Kat and Joe were promoted to directors) are in Kat directed episodes (Raven/Paul and Hilary/Zuke)

Somebody has to bring Lapis out of her shell, and writing anybody but Peridot doing so is a contrivance.
Amedot will probably get back on track after Jasperdemption.

>juggalo Peridot
the absolute psychopath

Hillary and Zuke hands down

Fuck off, it makes no sense for anyone but Steven to do it. He trusted her, he talked to her, he set her free and healed her, he was the one to always go after her, to make sure she was okay, whether is was the ship or as Malachite.

I don't even like Lapiven but it's certainly makes more sense for each character for steven to be the one to bring her out of her shell.

Steven Peridot is endgame. i just dont have the pic on this pc

>when Amedot was very clearly the original plan?

It wasn't. You're delusional.

While stevidot is my otp and I'd fucking kill for it to be canon, we have to admit that Connverse is the endgame Steven ship.

Zuke needs to be fucking fired.

>can't write for shit
>humor is meme levels of retardation
>drawing ability is getting progressively worse
>is completely unprofessional on social media
>can't do a single episode without teasing some ship bullshit, especially when it comes to her own ship
>is literally a tumblrina
She'll be the fucking death of this show. The sooner she's gone, the better off the quality of the show will be.

who dat

She can be really good, but we hyped her up with that can't juke the zuke shit and she let it go to her head.

>bland as fuck Connie
No. She isn't bland. Nobody is blander than Pearl.

Don't tell Garnet I said that.

Anonidot is best ship, faggot.

Me x Peridot.

This. Lapis being closer to any character more than Steven would be dumb as fuck.

>Greg's murdercocking Rose obviously

>we hyped her up
the earliest episode she boarded after chille tid aired was probably steven vs amethyst

Based Zuke and Florida.

>shipping

Shelby Is reiccurong in at least one other TV show and is contracted to SU like other shows where every appearance she is paid more then the last, it's why she is carful about taking any roll in tv bigger then a guest spot, she'll actaully get paid less. Also she was paid to do the dance choreograph becuase it's an actaul thing she teaches and is paid for doing. I don't think it shows investment in the show more then it's willingness to use ones skills to make money. (Nothing wrong with that)

What's the term Transformers fans toss around a bunch? Humanization? Where a body changing robot or light construct rock monster doesn't need to have mouth, eyes, limbs and other things we have and it's more done to keep the audience engaged becuase no one would care about the Crystal Gems if they look like Shoggoth's cousins and the show would lose most of its fanbase on that account alone.

>tfw Peridot's VA supports best ship

Unfortunately Pearl is still into huge, pink lesbians. The idea of her being with Greg and becoming Steven's mother for real is cute though.

Steven's busy, he can't be Lapis's layabout chum like Peridot.
Peri can also connect with Lapis on a gem level, something Steven's totally ignorant about.

Who fucking cares about your random speculation of character shipping, just stop.

Says the person whose entire fandom revolves around incest.

I can't speak smug anime girl so I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not.