"You don't want me in your country? *cries*

What's wrong with you people, you don't want her in your country? Taking in refugees is the Christian thing to do. Where is your heart?

Canada is taking screened UN refugees Syrian from camps in Lebanon, Turkey and Jordan. It is limited to families, women, children and homosexuals. Our immigration and CSIS officals are on the ground screening them for security and health.

I'm guessing you guys are Islamaphobic because y'all can't get any gorgeous Muslimas. Arabian women are very attractive and highly sought after. You guys are probably just virgins.

Well Sup Forums ?

great post user

Checked

Bitch, you ugly.

>Taking in refugees is the Christian thing to do. Where is your heart?

We already have millions of whores. Why do we need more? Especially toxic ones that pollute the gene pool and shit out terrorists.

>tfw no Syrian muslimah gf

Because Why would I let in a traitor to their Syrian heritage who wears an Arabian headscarf?

Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
1 Timothy 5:8

Fuck off mudslime.

>y'all

You've been found out johnny.

> Taking in refugees is the Christian thing to do
83 IQ is 83 IQ regardless of gender. IQ is 75% inheritable.
>Taking in refugees is the Christian thing to do.
It's a good thing I'm not a Christian.
>Where is your heart?
Where's your brain?

OP, what the heck is wrong with you, that you base a person's value as a citizen ON THEIR APPEARANCE?

Talk about sexism. Your concerns should be about her mindset and her ideology and her principles. If she wants to go on a be-heading spree, for example, or strap a bomb vest to her chest. If she would be a radical sending money out of the country to support terrorism.

But you...you don't see women for their brains or their merit. You weigh women's value only for their looks as their only contribution to a society.

>Taking in refugees is the Christian thing to do. Where is your heart?
Taking in refugees should be the Islamist thing to do, but they are too busy ripping out peoples hearts to ritually sacrifice them in the backs of pickup trucks.

cool fanfic, bro

>limited to homosexuals
what

As long as they're contained in toronto im satisfied

>"Taking in refugees is the Christian thing to do."
>mfw Heil Odin

First of all she's not Arabic. North Caucasian or whatever but not a drop of Semitic blood runs through her veins. Then again Arabic schmucks are predominately unhealthy inbred fucks which is the result of thousand years of cousin marriage. You may keep them all if you want but do not try to sell it.

Bitch so ugly she deserves to die.

This. Marrying your first cousin is the ideal marriage for most muzzies.

*teleports behind you*
*shits in a sock and beats you with it*

your mon derserves to die cause she's a old smelly hag
why don't she clean her pussy?
I don't even want to rape her

No, I don't

>The leaf, behind every post.
Implying that most of them are women?
80% of the ones coming are male, famalam. On the other hand, only 30% of them are Syrian.

If your decision making is hijacked by a woman's attractiveness, you're a blue-pilled little beta.

We should allow muslim female refugees only, and then only after their tubes have been tied.

They can be used by the public for entertainment.

Christian, Yezidi, etc. refugees are ok.

I hope all of them die desu, we are really over populated and don't need more people, someone needs to go, I vote arabs.

A frog talking about vaginal hygiene...

Still a subhuman sand nigger piece of shit. I've found mannequins attractive before, that doesn't mean I think they are human.

I would take one of those in to be my sex slave, but that's not legal unfortunately

>land of the free

Good thing I'm not Christian then

Canada does have the most uncucked refugee policy, in that they don't take men who are alone.

why does everyone in France have black hair?

Nice meme.
Actually the New Testament says you must not welcome unbelievers into your community.

turk gipsy.......
top kek

>It is limited to homosexuals
ofc

She looks very ugly in that religious rag.

Somehow this whole Muslims shit reminds me of Game of Thrones

You can provide for your relatives and your household AND take in the poor.

As Christcuck you even have to otherwise you're going to hell, see parabel of goats and sheep.

>Well Sup Forums ?
Agreed. Let's make sure they marry some of us.

Stop stealing my oxygen!

(((You)))