How did this guy get artie as his co-host

how did this guy get artie as his co-host.

wow did this man do everything right or what

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0ITUyCHeaLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hiring a desperate junkie who probably won't live to see the next decade is a great accomplish

Still better than how the Opster's doing these days though. I'll give him that.

I wish I was Ant. He's a creepy ghoul but hes rich and can say whatever he wants without being fired.

In NYC there's an electronic billboard (like the ones that usually show missing people or wanted people) that shows both of their recent mugshots and advertises COMPOUNDMEDIA.COM which is really perfect advertising if you think about it.

he has no twitter account so he might as well be ded

NIGGERS, AND PUERTO RICANS!

Is artie gonna be alright, lads?

who?

He made a new one @Anthonycumiaxyz I believe. It has beavis as his profile pic.

Anyways, Anthony is my hero. Doing much better than opie who is apparently about to move to fuckin Cincinnati to do radio with Kidd Chris LOL

I hope so he makes me smile.

kek

Who cares? I only watch for East Side Dave anyway

Artie fuckin shanked himself in the stomach multiple times because he couldnt handle being a prisoner to heroin anymore. There's zero funny left in that guy. He should have died that day. His downfall already came, he's a walking corpse.

if it was a movie, sure. sadly, life just keeps going indiscriminately.

artie can come back.

He's been hilarious all week, you judgemental shitbag. How's your life going?

Name a cringier moment
youtu.be/0ITUyCHeaLE

If it was a movie he'd make a comeback. In real life it doesn't usually work that way.
Honestly I haven't watched the show or kept up with artie for years. For the most part i was joking about how he evaded his destiny as a heroin addicted celeb.

This is now a Hoagie Boy thread

Why is she so smug?

Erock, comment?

Dani is a legit victim that gets mocked by feminists. If you really delve into this it's interesting.

She's actually a nice girl with some emotional issues

>she

I miss him.

He is okay with having an overdose death on his hand while Howard wasn't.

>artie is a big catch
lol'd

I miss him and Coppercab.