Honestly, I preferred the Thor movies to any other marvel movie

Honestly, I preferred the Thor movies to any other marvel movie.

This scene is the best thing to come out of the MCU.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSbyknf4vJ4

The Thor movies are fine when he's not on earth sharing screen time with Jane Foster or Darcy.

Selvig is ok.

This
The movies focused way too much on Earth. Everything else was pretty much perfect, but they just didn't show us enough.

Yeah I get your point, sort of like how transformers would be decent if it was set on cybertron.

But I kinda like Darcy too

>But I kinda like Darcy too
You only liked Darcy for two reasons, and you know it.

This
I agree

Darcy and shit would work with iron man or maybe captain america but with thor they seem way out of place and ruin the movie.

They should have introdced a non powered Carol Danvers in this made her an agent of sword the ones that deals with aliens

The entire Jane part was a mistake

>screen time with Jane Foster or Darcy.

Y'all mother fuckers are gay.

Or even Wasp and Ant man

So we could have the original members when the went to the avengers

I want to watch a fantasy Thor movie,there are plenty of pr0n already.

You can see plenty of titties for free on the internet.

No need to introduce dumb characters into movies for them.

God of Genocide

Two huge reasons.

Anyone know if she'll be back for the last film?

>there are plenty of pr0n already.

>You can see plenty of titties for free on the internet.

There's more to being straight than just looking at titties. I know you guys want a super masculine movie where they just take turns wrestling each other shirtless, possibly oiled, and make the loser submit. Without pants even.

See? That's why y'all mother fuckers are gay.

She makes a decent audience surrogate.

Two huge, gigantic, round, soft reasons, probably the same texture as her pussy.

Odin i hope not.

Your point being?

they are naked in their mind

>Your point being?

Being gay's fine, of course. However, you should admit that whenever there's a voice inside you saying this movie would be better if there were no chicks in it, that's coming from a gay place. A place deep inside your butthole.

That voice is probably Ricardo, your swarthy latino lover.

Is this a self admitted statement by you?

Took them two movies to realize Jane and Darcy were just annoying as fuck, seriously, I hated how they fucked over Dark World especially when they added the dumbass intern boy.

Why look at Jane and Darcy when you have Sif, too bad Thor is eternally cucking her.

Although I'll admit Darcy has great tits but she covers them in the movie so she can fuck off.

Thor 2 is fucking disgusting garbage and I wasted few hours of my life to this shit. Marvel owe me for my suffering. I'll torrent their fucking movies everytime since then.

>That voice is probably Ricardo, your swarthy latino lover.
oh fuck, that make me snort with laughter. kudos,

I wish Kenneth Branagh stayed, he infused a somewhat Shakespearean feel to it with the whole brotherly conflict, dutiful son vs prodigal son, and the prodigal son eventually coming to his own like Henry V, and made it feel that Loki had no choice than to take the throne because Thor would be such a failure if he became king.

>This scene is the best thing to come out of the MCU.
Are we watching the same scene?
Because it seems to just be a string of jarring close ups.

It's funny how Erik Selvig is the popular character from the Thor movies.

Of course you did. I'm sure you also have a lot of estrogen. Can't speak for Thor 2, but Thor 1 was catwoman tier, and Green fucking lantern was better. Hemsworth can not act, and everyone that actually could act, phoned it in, except for Hiddleton, who was the only one who actually cared about the role.

Nice projection, faggot.