Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"I'm a millionaire"

Go away, omega.

You know.... Im alt-right

fpbp

you only say "you're cute"
if she responds with anything, get her number and set up a date immediately. Never, ever, waste time "chatting" with a girl online. You don't need idle chat to win her affection. If she thinks your face and body are good enough, just get her out and charm her on a decent date. Do all the planning yourself and give her a time and place. Always make a move on the first date if things go decent.

are you a woman? because you make muh dick hard

pickup lines are degenerate

Fuck that shit forcing me to use facebook.

I'll stick to riding fatties on OkC

kek

>Hi, I'm user. I saw you from over there and I thought you were attrative, so I wanted to come say Hi

Eye contact, body language and smiles are more important that what you actually say.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I

love alan watts desu. May pull out my copy of tao: the watercourse way again

this is pretty spot on.

source: banged about 5 birds off tinder and went out with maybe 20 girls from it

hey Anona, hot pics. I'm not a muslim and in fact hate them

this

>"Hitler did literally nothing wrong. We need to gas all the fucking kikes before they spread their Jew agenda and turn Europe into a Mudslime nigger shithole."
Try that senpai

My name is Hugh Munghus

Do you know about the Jews?

that if you have some really good pictures to show, of the kind you need someone else's help to hold the camera and get the angles on your prophile portrait... and/or you are a walking six pack bro-type.

seriously who ever got a reply to a "you look cute" line... even if you got the match

>Sup Forums approved
>Sup Forums
>approved

Sorry, no can do.

Pick up lines are terrible, all you need to do is include one sentence that demonstrates you actually read their profile. Tinder generally doesn't much in a profile though.

Looking for a woman of European decent to have children with
Preppers only

WHERE ARE ALL THE WHITES

''It's all you'' IM NOT A NIGGER

But conciousness might be a thing

Only had one line actually work.

"If I told you you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

Worked all 4 times I used it.