BCB

She's back what do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bittersweetcandybowl.com/introduction.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the gay reverse rape comic?

Let me guess, they never fuck?

no, is the typical tsundere cunt x pussy guy
never, that comic might explain why I still follow this shit

>Lucy is back
BUT WHY
EVERYTHING WAS GOING SO WELL

sandys a bitch anyway so good thing

>0 replies
nah nigga, your threads dead

IKR shitty decision of author
is sandy is a bitch then what lucy is

It sucks even more since this chapter was looking to be one where Paulo might change his ways and Daisy's sweet sixteen
Instead it's LUCY DRAMA Episode 350: Ha, you thought you'd forget about me, huh!

Shittiest move to bring the audience back

OH SNAP! I've been waiting years for this.

So I go and read the first pages of this and it's fucking boring, the art is shit, there's no color, I don't know which cat is who, there's not any presentation, no flow, nothing happens.

Defend this, Sup Forums. Amuse me.

This is a drama-based story. That was the best decision possible.

Do people even like Lucy? She's the cause of every problem

go to the facebook page and see all the fans the cunt has

You went to the first issues with no context whatsoever and then assume those first comics are a representation of the comic as a whole.

I'm not gonna defend it since it's clearly not your cup of tea, but I will call out your shitty attempt to get (you)s.

Here's one on the house.

so its another furry based retarded webcomic with a shitty plot where the artist projects them self upon a character nobody can relate to because theyre not a waste of existence emo faggot where every slice of life attribute is accompanied by non-humor and pseudo drama that's easily solvable if the lead character wasnt such a pathetic over-emotional asshole

is that run-on sentence accurate enough for this comic or should i read it

bittersweetcandybowl.com/introduction.html
If this keeps your interest low, then just don't read it

Oh yes, I'm such a dumbass, I decided to read a comic and started by the first chapter.
Who the hell does that am i rite

don't read it, I don't want you brain dead like me

This is no defending it, user.

The art doesn't become tolerable until around 2009. If you're really interested in catching up, start from around there and piece together what you can. If you're alright with slice-of-life smothered in high school drama with it's not too bad.

YES! SUFFER GREY CAT! SUFFER FOR YOUR CRIMES!

is there any comedy in it? You two and the webpage the user posted mention a LOT of drama

i've never read it, i'm just looking at the art OP posted and making a brash judgement of what i can only imagine is 100% accurate based on the flood of webcomics exactly like it featuring cat characters

the crime to say fuck off at the massive bitch that always ruined your life?

ops I (you)'d the wrong user.

The question was meant for

>passive aggressive uninstigated shitposting that doesn't even reference any Sup Forums culture
the worst kind of shitposting desu. shouldve thrown in a pepe frog.

There's comedy here and there. Paulo and David are usually the source of most of the comedy
Other from that it's 90% drama caused by one character

i still havent been answered with anything lucrative, just butthurt babies mad someone might trash their original as fuck cat-based furry webcomic

could you please perhaps address my previous question you avoided. i mean thats how you end shitposting, give a reason not to

Honestly, I didn't know this existed 30 minutes ago. The introduction seemed pretty straightforward with the content, so I put it there.
There's some comedy, at least in the recent pages in the site, but I don't know if it has always been there.

so it seems no one reads this shit

The crime of being a dick to your friend.

>give my shitposts serious answers!

lmao so you cant even defend this shit, so it's so bad you cant find a reason to convince someone otherwise

wew, not really surprised tho. my favorite webcomic is VG cats so you wouldnt really have to convince me very hard, but

>Being a dick to someone who deserves it
>Bad
You don't like Lucy, do you?

what kind of friend abuses you?

You seem like you really WANT to be convinced, which may imply you're interested in the cats but not enough to give it some time that may not prove to be fruitful in the end.

i was being very facetious with my post but am seriously waiting for someone to detail this comic in a way to make it seem appealing, perhaps a fan trying to sell their favorite content because at first glance this looks like garbage

and yeah because i'm shitposting
>which is illegal on Sup Forums so pls dont bring attention to this
but am not beyond the realm of convincing when it comes to subscribing to yet another one of these dime a dozen comics

I don't know about WELL, Paulo has drama with a bunch of people, Mike is having issues with Sandy and Abby is a cunt like always.

Lucy actually seems to be a-ok though, hopefully she'll do the sensible thing and keep herself away from the drama pit now that it seems she's off suicide watch.

>hopefully she'll do the sensible thing and keep herself away from the drama pit
This is Lucy, user. The mere embodiment of drama

I think the art style is very cute. That is all. I'll probably have more thinks after reading what Sup Forums says in this thread.

Mike is nothing but a wuss with a martyr complex.

It's weird but even though this comic is a piece of shit I definitely enjoy reading it, there's just something about endless stupid teen drama perpetuated by cats.

I'm actually hoping for Lucy to continue her friendship with Augustus, it seems like they made a real connection before she tried to an hero.

But that was before her insane breakdown and getting separated from everyone for a year.

I mean drama is going to pop up for sure because she's here and in boatloads but I don't think she'll "directly" cause any of it (as in she herself isn't going to act to cause any).

Basically I'm hoping she'll keep a good distance away from her old friend group while everything implodes due to her very presence.

You're not wrong. Lucy was always the biggest source of "tsundere" bullshit. but the main focus of her last couple of story arcs was that she was becoming self-aware of it, and trying to be a better person. Y'know, ACTUAL character development.

Obviously, it was too little too late, but I'd love to see that continue.

why is one of them naked but the other one fully clothed

>art was shit, it got good, then it was shit again thanks to the cunt author favoring chibi all over some semblance of anatomical proportions

>story is basically an endless amount of drama, with a copious amount of unrelatable and unsufferable cunts for characters

>world building is retarded as fuck, with the best gem being "animals on periods wear clothes, animals not on periods go around naked"

>fandom is shit, as it is for all the things that exist in the internet

and yet I keep reading it. Drama is one hell of a drug

>Mike is nothing but a wuss with a martyr complex.

He got tired of putting up with her tsundere shit. The fact that she started to act better before she tried to kill herself doesn't really mean much when the whole point of Tess as a character was that people still remember the bullying you did. It didn't help that his friends constantly took lucy's side, even telling him to dump sandy for lucy because it was a long distance relationship. The love confession didn't mean shit to him because the moment he rejected her, she started hanging on to Paulo, so that basically canceled that out in his mind.

Even if he had been putting up with her hitting him for years, everyone still has a breaking point.

And Mike just kept becoming a more and more of an asshole.

there are ways to let your friend knows that he or she's acting like a shitty friend. Insulting him or her so much she tried to kill herself is not really the best way to do it

also fuck abbey i hope daisy breaks up with him he's a manipulative piece of shit like his father

read here:

I never got why the fuck he had such a problem with Lucy rebounding, would he prefer that she keep trying as "testament to her feelings?"

I mean what better way to forget about the whole thing than her moving onto someone else, especially when the other guy was always in the picture anyway.

Well, since no reader showed up, I'll make a guess and say that this will probably start with stereotypical characters and dumb protagonist or secondary characters decisions, and get better later, as in characters getting actual personality and developing accordingly.
It kinda happened to me with TwoKinds, as the beginning was shit and the later chapters got good, so hopefully it'll happen here too.
If you enjoy drama read a few chapters and see if it suits you, and if it doesn't you can just forget about it.
The pages some anons posted show the autor has some knowledge about dramatic relationships and can write something more than 'y evry1 hates me'. Personally I'll give it a shot, since it looks like something I would enjoy.

don't please
save yourself from this dramafest
use your time and energy in something actually productive

Because he's an ass and he's still hung up on her even when he's saying he needs to get rid of her and focus on his relationship with his girlfriend.

>Insulting him or her so much she tried to kill herself is not really the best way to do it

You're going in with the idea that causing her to attempt suicide was his intention when it wasn't.

that shit was so out of damn left field for everyone. Augustus even called her out on it.

>also fuck abbey i hope daisy breaks up with him he's a manipulative piece of shit like his father

Abbey broke up with her and then Paulo guilt tripped him into getting back with her by saying stuff like "Who else will listen to you whine about your dead mom?"

He also wasn't really wrong in calling Daisy out on the fact that whenever Paulo gives him shit, unprovoked 99% of the time, she writes it off as "Oh it's just Paulo being Paulo." and defending him.

He didn't start really feeling guilty about lucy until after she tried to kill herself.

But I like drama and I'm too lazy to do something productive.

Sure Paulo is a dick to him a lot, but that sure as shit doesn't excuse Abbey from going behind Daisy's back to choke him out and threaten him.

What is this?

Well this looks fucking gay and boring.
Tell me where to read this

Just admit you want to fuck the cat you flaming faggot

Well, it is just Paulo being Paulo
If Abbey grew some thick skin for once maybe people would like more

Abbey's another character who is probably as fucked up as Lucy. Regardless of the fact that he's a white-knight and will always be at odds with someone like Paulo there's gotta be a point where his violent reactions get addressed

whats the name of this comic

Last one

LOL omfg what a horrible fucking comic

Bittersweet candy bowl

Should I start at volume 2?

www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/introduction.html

Volume 2 is where I started, user, and then later backtracked to the older stuff to see if I missed anything important (maybe the last few chapters of volume 1)

Just be warned that the amount of characters at that point can seem overwhelming so it will take some time before you get a grasp on what's going on.

Im currently reading dark ages Archie Sonic, I can handle it

>I hate Mike

Consider the following observation of the situation, pulled from TV Tropes discussion:

>Sure, anyone can point to times where Lucy really watched out for Mike and how she tried to improve for him, but from *Mike's point of view* however, all of those soured into insincere attempts to keep Lucy's "security blanket" safe. Remember:

>1) In Acapulco, Mike learned that Lucy thought he had died, but he *also* saw how she desperately clung to someone else (in this case, Paulo) during that time.

>2) In a span that couldn't have been more than 1-2 weeks *at most* Lucy went from A) her confession to Mike to B) desperately reaching out to Paulo and trying to make him her rebound to C) transplanting her previously Mike-centric dynamics to Paulo. To make things worse, Mike only learned about the Paulo-encounter *by accident* because he just so happened to be in the hallway when Lucy confronted Paulo about his sleeping around after rejecting her.

>3) Lucy moving on to Augustus. From what Mike can see, this just comes off as yet another case of Lucy trying to find anyone who will keep her company. Ironically, it appears that Lucy's continuing to move to new people was starting to help her learn to develop normal interpersonal relationships—if only Mike's disapproval reversed, that would probably have tethered her to a healthier path.

>4) Together, in the context of Mike's limited observations, all that Lucy did for him were merely by-products of her taking care of that which kept her from being alone (as opposed to genuine affection). Mike's increasingly hostile treatment to Lucy is more a tragic mistake than anything.

Flaming? Did you read the whole post?

anyone still have the member exclusive comics?

>no bow
OH BOY

Did Lucy get thicker?
I hate that this feels like Mike will either start fumbling and freaking out, getting Triggered, or trying to play it off in some way.

This just feels annoying. I hate that I read this regularly.

The amount of blushing in the first chapters is astounding.

I'll take the $50 wager that this isn't actually Lucy.

It's about time they went full tellanovella and had a (good)twin sister or some shit.

>bcb
>reading first chapters

Here, have a better version.

That's literally worse?

What anime is this?

m8, I'll have you know I have read Mob Psycho 100. There's no art bad enough for me to not enjoy a story. Besides, the jokes make me giggle from time to time.

And so?

This to me reads of pure selfishness on Mike's end. He doesn't want to be Lucy's security blanket anymore despite whether or not Lucy feels that Mike is a security blanket.

And yet every single attempt she makes at moving on, he resents.

If she kept clinging onto him it'd be "I don't want you around, go away" but when she goes for other people it's "I knew you were just using me."

There's no winning with Mike because in his head he's the victim and that's how he insists on staying.

If she made up her mind, there'd be no argument. She waffles between moving on and going back to Mike. Combined with the circumstances under which Mike found things out, of course he'd be annoyed and incredulous. After so many iterations of that cycle, of course that would develop into getting pissed.

And remember that even Augustus called Lucy out on her bullshit. Before Mike pushed her over the edge, even. Up until that point, he had just been giving her the cold shoulder, and that was almost too much for her.

Post your BCB reaction images!