W-

>w-

say no more

Why does this guy star in 50 z-grade DTV movies a year? Couldn't he just star in a bunch of Hallmark/Lifetime movies like a normal failed actor?

>ok class your project for this semester is a short film.. hello can i help you sir?

He probably has some deep, deep demons and tries to drown his pain in work, no matter what the quality.

He's also probably pissed that his cunt of a sister had a better career than him.

>g-
>assistant peels face off and reveals he was Eric Roberts all along

>Eric is the one who sucks producers cocks to get Emma roles in the hopes she will get him a small bit part.

go on google and search "how many movies has eric roberts been in"

post result

>brother of Julia Roberts

Aren't they estranged? I read somehwere that Julia was a world-class diva and bitch so her family barely speaks to her.

>forgot money
>"...what do I get for a dollar?"
>Eric Roberts pops in
>"a lead actor"

>virgin actress vs Chad thespian

>net worth 8 million
>104 movies

thats $77,000 per movie

Fun fact. Eric is banned from any BBC studio because he kept calling the head office offering to be the master in the comic relief sketch and the 2005 reboot.

>We need a girl to play the lead in our school play version of pretty woman.

I brought my own wig.

>104 movies

how does he find the time for all that??

J U S T
U
S
T

but is he desperate enough to work for Trump?

Over a ~40 year career that's only 2.6 movies a year. And for a lot of them he probably only showed up for a few days of filming each.

based ericposter

>not wanting your kids to be more successful than you

But she only got into Hollywood because of him.

guys who gives a shit about money, hes the best actor of the three by far... isnt that what counts?

Successful, yes. Better than you? No.

For one, he literally phoned it in.

>Sorry for the delay. My bus didn't show up on clock and I had to ask my daughter for money. Here. I recorded all my lines on my way to here.

The only reason why she's more "successful" than him is because she has boobs and her vagina is still fresh.

No and doubtful

I still would

>Mr. Roberts, what's your opinion about the idiom "quality over quantity" as an outsider?

Over half the people on the planet have boobs and a vagina.

Having a pretty face and being related to two Hollywood actors really makes a difference

>pretty face

Emma acts in loads of trash too.

He must be so proud.

>pretty face

That's the price of pussy in Hollywood.

What if we start a kickstarter to raise money to pay Eric Roberts to do the plane scene from TDKR?

We don't even need a kickstarter. I have $5 here. That should be more than enough.

>watching Mr. Brightside video
>this magnificent bastard appears
he can't keep getting away with it

>because of her aunt Julia
ftfy

>sorry Mr. Roberts, all I have is this spare change in my pocke-
>I'll do it

Based Eric Roberts!

>cucks someone in The Killers music video
>gets cucked in a Mariah Carey music video

Pottery